Tipsy Informer

User Image
MR SANDMAN~send me a dream
bungbungbungbung
✩✩✩✩Bʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇDʀᴇᴀᴍ✩✩✩✩

make him the cutest that i've ever seen

bungbungbungbung 【Give him two lips like roses and clover

{Oi~! It's} ❥❥❥ .a s t r i d.//

After making it to the outside of the dorm room, she immediately took her free hand and wiped her eyes rapidly due to the intensity of the bright lights. Blaise had let go of her hand, slowly, causing their fingertips to brush against each other. She stayed next to him and put both of her hands in her pocket. When he had stopped, she stopped too. It was just like she thought it would be. Everyone was either in their dorms or somewhere else because very few were still lingering. His voice signaled her to look up at him. She nodded, knowing the cafeteria was definitely going to be the best place after seeing the dormitory hallway.

Astrid was surprised at how well she was keeping up with towering demon. After a couple minutes she looked down to his feet and noticed the normally long length in between his steps were shorter. She allowed a small puff of air to leave her lips, but she figured it was too quiet for him to hear or see. Blaise had snapped her attention away from her thoughts, causing her to sleepily look back up at him while continuing to walk. Yeah. Real food sounds good. I didn’t eat breakfast this morning. That was most likely the reason she had gotten tired so quickly. Yes, normally she was drowsy, but her whole body was feeling tired. She felt her stomach rumble at the mention of real food.

Astrid’s eyelids were starting to feel heavy again as they were walking. She pulled another sucker out and popped it into her mouth as she had before. This was always an attempt to keep her awake, but she knew by this point the only way to build her energy was to actually eat. As the two neared the cafeteria, she felt both relieved and nervous. Normally she would try to avoid a large amount of people at all costs, but at that time there was a mission. A large group of voices meant a lot of freshmen, which was exactly what the two were looking for.

They both seemed to have paused in the doorway. Her eyes explored the large room, seeing many people she didn’t know, and several that were at least familiar. The number seemed overwhelming to the short girl, causing her to take a small step closer to Blaise. She pulled the sucker out of her mouth and held it between two fingers. Maybe a table where there are people we don’t know. That would make it easier to investigate without someone picking up on it. I can’t really see the tables for all these tall people. Her voice had gone somewhat monotone, but held a tint of agitation.

talking
thinking
you

Amburcakes

Gahhh- I'm so sorry this is ridiculously late.

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: AWW YEAH I'M ABLE TO POST // нere т:Walking towards the school entrance // нo ιтн: No one. // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: Oh joy..School..

ι нαve ѕo мυcн тo say тo yoυ today

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

Rhia wasn't all that ecstatic about going to school again, for another boring year. She was never really the one to get along with the students or teachers, She was different from most of the half human half monsters here since she was mostly sleeping or eating away her summer in a dark humid place (preferably the cave on the beach.) The teachers didn't like her all that well since she was known to be the type that was always obnoxious and loud. She prayed to whatever God there was that there was a new teacher or teachers and not the same pain in the asses that dwelled there last year.

"Welp..I'm back here at this annoying hell hole again.. And since it's a new school year, That means new meat and even more annoying kids fresh out of middle school. Maybe there are some new teachers here too, I wouldn't dream on it. Sandman and Vampire haven't budged one bit during the time I was here, and Vampire still hates my guts after the end of the last school year prank. But I guess Sandy is cool in my book. He's not stuck up...", She said, Walking her way into the schools entrance, Rhia had an Athletic but curvy build, She never liked the way her hips swayed when she walked so she always tried to walk stiffly, which canceled out the swaying of her hips. Her face was a never changing "Come near me and I'll kick your a**." face, which rarely changed unless you gave her food, then she'll be your best friend for a couple of hours. Her hair made her look wild since it was slightly unkept but she didn't care, She wasn't one of those girl girls that dwell in the the most populated areas of the school. Some of the boys wanted to talk to her, but they were always afraid of her going berserk and hurting them in the worse ways possible (Due to her brute strength of being half minotaurus).

Maybe if i'm lucky....There may be a guy out there I can finally talk to...And he won't be afraid of me...But for now..I'm going to my spot..Atleast no one will bother me there.

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====

wιll yoυ pleαѕe listen тo wнαт ι нαve тo say?

infernandi's Waifu

Vicious Leaf

User Image
With: Zeph

Let's go a little harder*
                                                        I'm on fire
                                                        I won't blackout

tab Aurelia was a little surprised to see that the boy's eyes were literally violet when they finally made eye contact- she was seeing all sorts of strange eye colors today, although she'd never heard anything about what purple eyes meant. The boy-Zeph, as he'd called himself (and wasn't Aurelia jealous, that was such a cool name!), leaned back and popped... something- er, several somethings. Trying and failing not to show her fascination with the large number of cracks she'd just heard- was he half-lizard or something, Aurelia picked open the packaging on her sandwich. She let herself smile to herself, though she still unconsciously kept her mouth closed when she did so; he'd accepted 'Aur' without questioning it. If she could just convince Sai not to tell anybody her real name, she might just get away with almost nobody knowing her real name. Although, that would involve talking to Sai again- though that was inevitable- they were roommates! Just... later. Yeah.

tab Aurelia was startled from her train of thought when Zeph asked her a question. She looked up from her sandwich to find him staring at her and looking... kind of bored. "Not a lot has really happened. I unpacked a little and then I was, like, outside hanging out for a bit, but then I realized that I forgot to put my sunscreen on, and I was kinda bored, so I decided to come get something to eat." Aurelia waved the sandwich in the air between them indicatively before finally taking a bite- it was some sort of poultry-paste on white bread. "Ish really crashy-" Aurelia swallowed, flushing- she'd forgotten her mouth was full, "Sorry. But either way it's crazy. I mean, not a lot's happened, but thinking that everyone's like half human is! Exciting? I dunno." Furrowing her eyebrows, Aurelia took a contemplative bite of her sandwich. "Does anything interesting normally happen on the first day?" She asked Zeph before really starting in on her sandwich- she hadn't realized earlier, but it seemed like all these new things had really worked up her appetite! She might need to hunt down some extra blood before bed, otherwise she'd be tossing and turning all night.

I'm on my way
                                                        I'm only getting started

ooc: gggh sorry it's short- tell me if I need to edit ^^;
                                                              Belligerent Cupcakes

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: Quack // нere т:Walking towards the Cafeteria.. // нo ιтн: No one // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: My spot...Is now ********]

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

Rhia glared at her spot that was now filled with the new freshmen that came here. She was upset but mostly disappointed at the fact she had nowhere else to go if she wanted to think, sleep, or eat. She found that spot when she first came to school and she always tried her best to keep other people away from it, but with the looks of things now, She failed herself.
                                                                                        Well....This ******** bites. At least those freshmen have somewhere to hang out and don't have to worry about the upper class men bullying them, Well some of them anyway...But right now..I'm gonna see if I can get something to eat..I didn't eat when I was walking on the way here.., She said to herself.

Rhia started towards the Cafeteria, Her sight being invaded by the amount of students who hung around during their break time, This was new to her since she always was the first one to grab her lunch and hide out in dark places. She wasn't really a people person at times Minotaurus usually aren't, But she sometimes yearned for someone who would understand her and hopefully become a friend.
                                                                                        "Almost to the lunchroom. I can smell the food..I smell Sandwiches...And I want some before they run out...". Rhia loved food, She couldn't get enough of it, People pondered on how she never gained weight from the over excessive amount of food she consumed on a daily to hourly basis. Her walking gradually became faster, as she rushed towards the cafeteria. When she finally hit the doors she busted in, skidding to a stop. Her eyes glowed in a demonish way as steam escaped her mouth. "Food. Please give me food."

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

With: people in cafeteria, Rhia
OOC: hoping to get Tomo back in the game, have been ignoring him for too long.

5'11

Tomoka sighed as he downed his salad and took a bite of his sandwhich. He was sitting alone at one of the few mostly barren tables. It wasn't that he was anti-social...well maybe a little bit, but in this particular matter he was holding spots for the two girls he had bumped into earlier...well he was, but the fact that neither appeared to be showing up lead him to believe they weren't coming. He sighed and shrugged it off should have figured as much. He glanced around the room, seeing all the people gathered. He picked out a few people of note, a girl with long brown hair who seemed to have been hiding under one of the tables, then there was Blaise again- Tomo suddenly sputtered and almost chocked on his turkey sandwhich. He was here? Again? Tomo was starting to question if the string of coincidences are really that. He understood they where all going to rather common areas, it was just the frequency that was weirding him out. Shaking his head a bit Tomo tried to put it out of his mind. He took another bite of his sandwich, trying hard not to look calm and relaxed instead of lonely and depressed, he supposed the copious amount of black he wore didn't help much in that regard.

Putting the sandwich down he reached into his pocket and drew out his pocket knife. Without even a flinch the boy reached down and made a small cut across the pad of his index finger, immediately drawing blood. The ruby liquid began pouring down his finger for a few seconds, before suddenly lifting off the skin and starting to float through the air. Blood began to poor out of the cut faster, much faster than any normal cut that size would, and it began swirling through the air in small string of blood. Suddenly the blood began condensing in on itself forming an increasingly large ball floating just above his palm, large enough to start drawing the attention of those nearby. Tomoko's brow furrowed a bit as he stared at the growing blood ball, it wasn't as thick as it usually was, and it was harder than usual just to manipulate his blood this much. His concerns had been correct, the school's food wasn't particularly nutrient rich...well not with iron atleast. With a sigh he reached back into his pocket, this time pulling out a bottle of pills, iron supplements. He popped one of the pills and temporarily sped up his blood flow so the pill would be metabolized faster. Almost immediately his blood started to thicken, however as it thickened it'd also seem to get lighter for the young demon, easier to move and shape.

Satisfied with his impromptu blood test Tomoka flexed his finger a bit, causing the blood to rush back into the cut, as if bleeding in reverse. It only took a few seconds for the blood to suck back into his body, flowing back into his veins and returning to their job of carrying oxygen through his body. He rubbed his index finger with his thumb, and when he pulled it back the cut he made was already gone, leaving no evidence of the little display he made. Suddenly as he got up to toss out the rest of his lunch, there was a loud crashing sound as a demonic looking dark skinned woman suddenly burst into the room, steam pouring from her mouth as she raved to be given food. Tomoka raised a brow, then glanced down at his tray, the turkey sandwich having only had two small bits taken out of it, still good by all means. "ummm, you can have the rest of my sandwich if you want" he said with a shrug, casually offering it to her. She seemed pretty desperate, and he wasn't going to eat it anyways. He hoped she wouldn't get offended by her offering leftovers though, she seemed like she could get pretty mean when angered.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

Belligerent Cupcakes

Marzbunny

otigA

Amburcakes

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: // нere т:Cafeteria, with this kid giving me food // нo ιтн: Tomoka and other people.. // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: He's giving me food..Is he not scared of me?

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

The steam ceased from flowing out her mouth as she glared at the sandwich and then up at the boy. She was unsure to take the sandwich from the lad, but she didn't care. Her mouth open wide as she devoured the whole sandwich, his hand included. Her eyes went back to the usual unique gray hue as she looked up at him, his hand still in her mouth probably being covered by her saliva and bits and pieces of the sandwich. After a while she spit his hand out and burped loudly, looking around for anymore food he had.
                                                "Sorry for eating your hand. But it was in the way of the sandwich. I tried not to bite it, honestly. I'm also surprised you offered me your food, and didn't run away like most people do. Name is Rhia. I'm head of the sports department and the only known minotaurus here. G-Got anymore food, I'm still hungry...", She said her eyes targeting his eyes now. Rhia felt like she over towered him since she was almost 6'2", which she wasn't proud of.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

OOC: damn

5'11

Tomoka returned the woman's glare with a small smile and a sheepish chuckle, wondering if he had offended her after all. He slipped his free hand into his pocket, clutching onto the pocket knife inside just in case. However Tomoka seemed to be frozen in place by the sheer absurdity of what happened next, surprise and shock robbing him of his usual quick reflexes. Without a word the large woman had lunged forward and before his brain could even process what was happening his hand had disappeared inside her mouth, HIS ENTIRE HAND! "U-u...um..." the boy stammered as the woman met eyes with him, staring straight at him even as she ate the sandwhich with his hand still attached. Well what the hell was he supposed to say to that!?

The woman finally relinquished the boy's hand with a loud burp. The nobleman looked at his hand, which was covered in saliva, but seemed to have been licked clean of any trace of food. The boy just stood there, too dumbfounded to even be grossed out really. When the girl apologized for eating his hand Tomo muttered a soft response "don't worry about it..." he muttered flatly, still staring at his hand. She didn't seem to bite him at all, aside from a few small nibbles, it didn't hurt at least. Finally the boy seemed to pull back to reality, slowly wiping his hand off on his pants and staring up at the girl. She was taller than him, only by a few inches, but that mixed with her frame and how casually she had swallowed his entire hand made her seem a bit intimidating none the less.

Taking a moment to process her questions Tomo shook his head a bit and gave an awkward chuckle. "well you seemed really hungry, and it's not like I was going to eat it anyways" he said, scratching the back of his head with his non slobbered hand. When she introduced herself as head of the sports department Tomo smiled a bit and gave a bow "Tomoka Shien, of the Shien family, royal treasurers and third advisers to the king" he said, giving his formal introduction. "It's umm...a pleasure to meet you" he said with a small grin, she was a bit intimidating, but she seemed good natured enough. He didn't really understand the whole business about people running away...well actually he kind did. "and that was the last of my lunch sorry, but I imagine there's more on the line...do you ah...need money for lunch?" he asked, figuring she might be asking around for food because she didn't have the money to buy her own, and since he was filthy rich it wouldn't be all that big an issue to buy something for her.

otigA

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: This is pretty funny, because i'm eating a sandwich right now. xD // нere т:Cafeteria // нo ιтн: Tomoka // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: I don't wanna be a bother...

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

She started to chuckle quietly until her chuckles became a snorting laugh. She looked back at Tomoka, her face flushing with embarrassment. Her old friend back in school has always told her that a guy with a girly sounding name was probably a pansy, but she never really cared, she just laughed. She rubbed the back of head and cleared her throat a bit.
                                                "S-sorry. It's just that your name...is kinda girly, Also you don't have to worry about buying me food. I think I have money on me. But I rarely come in to eat around people. So you may or may have not seen me in here at all last year. Again, Sorry for your hand. Hopefully I didn't drool too much on it...", She said, her tone getting quieter and quieter. She wasn't really used to having a long conversation with a person, so she wasn't really sure what to say in this situation. She turned her back towards the boy and pondered on what she would say next.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

5'11

Tomoka cocked his head to the side his head to the side in confusion as the girl suddenly started laughing, before escalating into full out laughter. "umm...did I say something funny?" he questioned, glancing up questioning at the larger woman. When she looked back at him she suddenly started blushing, confusing the boy further. "are you alright?" he asked with a raised brow. When she finally explained why she had been laughing the comment seemed to hit him like a ton of bricks. "eeeh!? Girly?..how does my name sound girly?" he asked, blushing a bit. Tomoka was a perfectly masculine demon name! Sure he could understand someone thinking his name was androgynous, it had to be to cover both his genders, but everyone knew TomokA was the masculine version while TomokO was feminine. It was like Alexander and Alexandria, Michael and Michelle, Stephan and Stephanie, what was there not to get!?

However Tomoka stopped short of expressing all these frustrations out loud, letting out a small sigh instead. He really couldn't complain about being called girly, after all he was a girl 50% of the time. Shaking his head deciding to ignore it he looked back up at the tall girl when she let him know she had money, and that she usually ate alone. "well actually this is my first year here. I transferred in as a sophomore. And if you wanted someone to eat with I wouldn't mind sitting with you I guess" he explained, offering to sit with her if she wanted. The girl was a bit scary, and more than a bit strange, but there was something kinda interesting about her. She wasn't like most women that was certain. The girl's voice began to faulter as she apologized for swallowing his hand, before suddenly turning her back on him. "and she seems oddly shy for someone so boisterous" He thought unable to hold back a small chuckle of his own. It was actually kinda cute "eh don't worry about it, a little spit never killed anyone" he thought...well depending on the species he supposed.

otigA

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: // нere т:Cafeteria // нo ιтн: Tomoka // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: I don't wanna be a bother...

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

She turned around, her face still flushed a bit. She would turn around and look down at him again and kneeled slightly, trying to reach his height. Being tall was never really something fun from her, and she tried her best to find a way to shrink herself, but none of the methods never worked. She inhaled quietly and closed her eyes. Her knees eventually started to tire out after having them bent for a certain amount of time, so she stood back up to her normal height. Her flushed face back into her normal, mean expression. She felt like that if she tried to smile it would just be forced and cause him to be intimidated more by her. Rhia slipped her hand in her shirt fumbling for something in her bra, she pulled out a small bag of candy held the bag out to him.
                                                "You want some? It's candy back from where i'm from, It's really sour, and there are even sweet ones, and ones made from the blood of a lamb. My father loves the blood ones, But I don't like them as much. You're actually one of the first students I've talked to in a while. You know, Who hasn't ran away. I'd smile, But I don't wanna scare you off. So what are ya' mixed with kid? Regular stuff like Vampire, Werewolf, ETC." She asked, Her tone back to it's normal but rough sounding state. She fondled around in the small bag picking out the sweet pieces of candy and popped two in her mouth.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Remus De La Cruz
The Beautiful Siren

Remy smiled sweetly as Sai halfheartedly agreed with him. The young french boy cocked his head a bit as the girl went on, almost frustratingly dancing around the question. "moody and tight lipped it seems" he chimed letting out a sigh. "oh well, if you really do not wish to say I won't force you" he said in defeat "I just hope you don't come to regret it mademoiselle" he said with a tsk tsk tsk. The down fall of man was to think they had to suffer through hard times alone.

As the two slipped inside he felt the girl pull her arm from his grip, giving the girl a teasing pout at the sudden rejection. "ah yes thank you" she said with a smile, twirling around, dress swaying around her hips as she did, to face the secretary. It didn't take long for Remy to get his keys, and seeing Sai over by the board he quietly crept up behind her. "ah, Aurelia von der Esch, so that's who you're feuding with mademoiselle"
he said with a cheeky grin. "perhaps I should go ask her what's going on...though I can't help but feel her version of the story might be a tad bit less flattering for you" Remy teased.

Location: admin office/ With: Sai / Outfit: Black sun dress / Body: 5'6, 125 lbs, feminine frame and face

Takara Angel of Darkness

Quotable Poster

User Image

5'11

Tomoka smiled at her a bit when she turned back around, trying to make her feel comfortable since she still seemed kinda flustered. The boy rose a brow however when she started bending down at her knees a bit, trying to match her height. However he just remained silent and watched, knowing she couldn't stay like that forever. Just as he predicted the girl eventually rose back up to her normal height, causing him to chuckle a bit. "you know you don't have to try to shrink yourself down to my level or anything. I don't mind that you're tall, if anything it's something to be proud of" he assured her, the irony lost on him that he was telling her to embrace what made her different while he did everything in his power to hide his own condition and eccentricities.

He saw her face and voice switch back to something more akin to what you'd expect from a big scary looking girl like her, though he didn't let it scare him off. He rose a brow seeing her reach into her shirt and grab a bag of candy out of her bra. Oddly enough the first thing he thought of was how she had room to store anything in her bra, seeing how huge her breasts were...now it was his turn to blush, as he glanced away quickly, avoiding the temptation to stare at her chest. After all it seemed like something that might not be good for his health. When she offered him some candy he smiled a bit and pulled out one of the bright red blood ones, "well don't mind if I do" he said, popping the candy in his mouth without hesitation. Blood was already like candy to blood demons, very sweet and delicious, but not giving any nutritional value like it did for vampires, basically empty calories. However to taste it in candy form? How had no one in the demon kingdom thought of this yet? Granted lamb's blood wasn't his favorite, it was still very good.

Motioning for her to follow Tomoka sat back down at his table, not feeling like standing any more, and looked up at her as she kept talking. "so people are afraid of you then? I wouldn't pretend not to see why, you're kinda terrifying at first glimpse, but I guess I'm used to being around scary things, what with my father working in the demon kingdom and all" he said "and if I've stuck around so far I doubt seeing you smile would make me flee now. Typically seeing a girl smile makes guys want to stick around even more" he said with a chuckle. Aside from the beastly way she acted when she first bursted into the room he didn't really buy that EVERYONE avoided her. After all her body alone should be drawing in all sorts of guys, especially in high school where hormones tended to override any sense of self preservation or fear. Granted he wasn't about to say that out loud, since his sense of self preservation was firmly intact. "well my mother is human and my father is a blood demon, a nobleman from the demon kingdom. I'm not sure if I'd classify that as rare or not, at the very least I haven't encountered another one like me yet" he said, carefully reaching forward to grab another piece of candy, ready to snap his hand back if it turned out he wasn't welcome to one.

otigA

Enazni's Partner In Crime

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When I look back on my life,
I see pain, mistakes, and heartache.

User Image

Greetings, my name is Saiiya Xander Mystic, but I prefer to be called, Sai.

~~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~{}~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~~

Looking up the list for Remy's dorm number and also see who was sharing with her, 'Let's see...dorm number...', thought Sai as she noticed it was above her's and Aurelia's dorm number. 'Neighbor...her's is one and she's got...Celeste.', Sai thought as she then remembered hearing Remy say something about not going to force her.
But also hoping that Sai wasn't going to regret it later on, then sighing as she closed her eyes for a brief moment and then opening them again as she heard Remy say her dorm mate's name. "Yeah, my roommate is Aurelia von der Esch. Hey wait, did you call me moody and tight lipped?, Sai began as she remembered Remy chimed something about her being moody and tight lipped it seems. As Sai's pale cheeks turned pink, "Normally nobody notices my moody side...but then again, I never tell anyone until my mood changes.", mumbles Sai as she looks at Remy's cheeky grin and continues listening to her speak. Sai just remained silent for a moment as she rethought her earlier decision, "I think, she'd just wonder who you are and maybe be jumpy...she was earlier in the cafeteria.", Sai said as she looked at Remy. Sighing as she also realized that Aurelia's version might be mostly based on her earlier actions and way of speaking, "Well, we where just talking then the conversation turned to a topic about the natural vampire behaviors. We where talking about our share genes of Vampire..she's a freshman and a half vampire like me.", Sai said as she stopped for a moment.

~~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~{}~~++++~~~++++~~~++++~~~

When I look in the mirror,
I see strength, lessons learned, and pride in myself

Student Basic info.
Name: Saiiya Xander Mystic
Race: Half-Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Year: Second year student

Who I'm with: Remy
Thoughts: 'I'm not that worried about her flattering me, more like worried she might ask to which rooms...which and tell others who might tell the teachers.'
Mood: Mixed
Ooc: Noticed your using the other character, Sandra and Natalia are stuck since the one role playing Natalia hasn't posted anything yet.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Remus De La Cruz
The Beautiful Siren

Remy glanced over Sai's shoulder again at the board, seeing his name under dorm 1, right beside Celeste. So he'd be rooming with the pink haired aloof girl this year? He chuckled a bit, looking forward to it. The boy giggled a bit when Sai seemed to finally realize she had called her moody and tight lipped, talk about a delayed reaction. Seeing the girl blush a bit only made the boy's cheek grin widen a bit. However his head cocked to the side in confusion when she suddenly said that nobody usually noticed her moods, as if Remy had miraculously managed to read her. "well you know, you're the one who admitted to being moody, I just added the tight lipped part because...well..." she said giving her a knowing look, refering to the fact the girl seemed so determined not to tell her anything.

Remy giggled a bit that her roommate would probably not respond well to him suddenly popping up and asking about Sai. She had a point there, though Remy didn't admit it, besides he could be very persuasive when he really needed to be. Finally the girl seemed to relent and confessed what they had been talking about. Though Remus quickly picked up on how vague the girl was being. "hmmmm?...what kind of vampire behaviors? I can't say I'm familiar" he said, feigning ignorance. "what did you threaten to stake her or something?" he asked teasingly.

Location: admin office/ With: Sai / Outfit: Black sun dress / Body: 5'6, 125 lbs, feminine frame and face

(figured as much)
Takara Angel of Darkness

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: // нere т:Cafeteria // нo ιтн: Tomoka // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: damn seat...

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

She sauntered over to the table and flopped down in the seat next to him. The lunchroom seats were always a bother to her butt, so she tried to adjust herself properly on the seat. Frustration was setting quick inside Rhia, and she didn't want to throw the seat and just squat on the floor next to him so she just withstood the chair and vowed to break it another day
                                                I hate these hard plastic chairs, How could anyone be used to these things....Ugh., She thought, Sighing loudly before she decided to sit on the table. Maybe at least the table was a bit comfortable than the chair. She gazed at his hand as she realized he was reaching for the bag. She smiled slightly passing the bag to him
                                                "Here ya' go. I have more of this stuff in the places I nap at through out the town. And most humans are. You never heard of the story about the Minotaur? Half man half beast. I'm just not like the other though. My tail and horns don't show much, They only do if i'm in a comfortable setting like a cave or something.. or if i'm upset. I could rip someone in half with ease. And my anger issues are just really bad. So I just usually stay by myself. Or in the old greenhouse, but the new freshmen found that out. So now I have no where else for myself. And my smile? That's a very rare thing, I think one of the teachers have seen me actually smile and it was Sandman when I passed to be a junior. But enough about me. You're a blood demon? Isn't that kinda along the lines of vampire?" She asked with a tone of curiosity in her rough but strangely sad sounding tone of voice.

pdragon619

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces