Mood: Grumblegrumble Morning grumblegrumble
Interest: Nothing
Speaking with: Other teachers
Appearance: Jeans and a Tshirt from last night

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾

User Image
Curiosity may have
killed the cat...

Kiri, the heiress of the ancient ninja cat clan called the Nekomatsu, was sleeping on the couch in the main living room. She really enjoyed the mansion that the teachers lived in. It was much better than those tiny dorms that the students live in. The only down side was sharing everything with the other teachers. The Living room, the family room, every room except for the bedrooms and bathrooms were shared. Though Kiri didn't mind, also long as they didn't throw her in the pool like they did yesterday.

Elizabeth had gotten a brilliant idea last night that everyone should go swimming. The Headmistress was first in the pool and last out. Kiri had been one of the few to in the pool. Then the Headmistress got out and picked the girl up with ease and jumped into the pool with her. The PFT instructor was still probably wet with the gross pool water. She felt waterlogged that was for sure. Sighing, Kiri got up off the couch and went to the kitchen. The sun had started rising and she couldn't sleep any longer with the sun in her face.

As she walked into the kitchen, she heard the familiar sing song voice of a cheery Elizabeth. She had been singing something about waffles. Kiri guessed that the woman really loved waffles. She liked waffles too but not every day like Elizabeth. Though Elizabeth could probably eat and do anything she wanted. The young woman remembered when she walked around campus in sweatpants and a tank top.

Kiri stuck to the shadows, like a true ninja, and waited for a moment. Then she saw Claire walk in. Claire was a former instructor to Kiri. It was strange to be equals with her now... well somewhat. As Elizabeth started looking for the waffle maker, Kiri decided to step out of her hiding. "Mornin' Headmistress, Professor Frost." Kiri grumbled out. She was still unused to calling the teachers by their first names yet. Except for Elizabeth. "Yes I slept in the clothes from last night." Kiri said before either female could ask. Her hair was still wet from yesterday too. The girl would definitely need a fast shower before leaving the Mansion.
But a cat without curiosity
is no cat at all.
▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ι spy ωιτн мy oηε εyε: Kitchen
ιη мy souℓ, τнε ƒεεℓιηg ι нoℓd: Hungry
Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: Food...
нεαя мε ouτ: Headmistress, Kiri

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Claire covered a yawn and watched as the Headmistress scrambled around. She shook her head a little. She had been working at this school since she graduated and knew well that the Headmistress out of sorts during the beginning of a new school year. She wondered sometimes how someone who can be so ditzy could be the headmistress. "Sure. Waffles sound good.

She jumped a little when she heard Kiri's voice and turned her head. "I know you like to go stealth mode, Kiri, but is it really necessary in the teachers' dorm?" Normally she knew when and where Kiri was hiding but she was still a little groggy and hungry to think. She remember Kiri from one of her classes. "And you can call me by my first name. I'm not your teacher anymore." Even with her students she preferred to be called by her first or last name. She wasn't so fond of the "Professor" part. She glanced over Kiri's attire and just shrugged her shoulders. She had days where she was too exhausted to change.

Claire taught and still teaches self-defense. She is also somewhat of an advisor for those with similar powers to her. Her class was about what to do when you are stuck and can't use your powers. She knew well of the dangers of revealing powers to "normal" human and wanted to teach kids that using one's powers are not one's last resort.

She turned back to the Headmistress who was still looking for the waffle maker. She took a few steps to the side, squatted, and opened a cabinet. She rummaged through the pots and pans and pulled out the waffle maker. "It's right here, Headmistress." She stood back up and placed the waffle maker next to the batter. She slid her coat off and tossed it onto a chair then rolled up her sleeves and plugged in the waffle maker.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image
Σlizabeth Λlexandra Ͼornell and • K I R I • N E K O M A T S U •

Kiri's eyes moved toward her former instructor. "It is always necessary." The shinobi started. Moving away from the shadows, she leaped up and sat down on the counter top. Chairs were for squares. Besides, the counter top was getting warm from the sun and she was enjoying that. Sun was good for the Cat ninja.Or course she was speaking from experience when the Nekomatsu clan cast her out in fear of her powers.

"Oh stop being a party pooper Kiri!" Elizabeth chirped happily. "You're among friends now! And today is a start of a new school year!" The Headmistress was prancing around happily at the thought of the new year. Her pumps were making their typical clopping noise as thy hit the ground and the sound seemed to bounce off the walls of the area.

Moving back to the counter top, Elizabeth poured the batter into the waffle maker. After it was secured, Elizabeth left it to sit and hugged Claire happily. "Thank youuuuu." She chirped again before bouncing off to the fridge to get the chocolate milk she had hidden.

"Meh. Whatever." The new PFT instructor replied. "Must you always be so happy in the morning?" She asked the headmistress. Then she turned to her old professor. "Seriously, is she always like this?" Kiri couldn't even fathom how someone could be so awake in the morning. Maybe because she was part cat or something and it made her want to sleep all the time.

"Except when I'm hungover!" Elizabeth called from the fridge. She finally located the milk and poured two glasses. One glass was for her and the other was for Kiri who always had chocolate milk in the morning. The ninja snatched the milk from the head master and downed it in three gulps. "You're welcome Grabby McGrabbykins." Kiri just gave her a very strange and confused face.

Elizabeth continued to bounce around the area for a while, getting things like whip cream, Ice cream, chocolate sauce and fruit. Why that was needed for waffles, the girl would never know. "Seriously, is she always like this?" Kiri asked her old professor.

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Jay rolled over in his bed and let out a groan. His body ached from last night. He had stayed up to late last night and he'd taken a dip in the pool with everyone else. With an effort, Jay managed to sit up and get out from under his blankets. He did a quick stretch and went over to his closet. His clothes were all over the place and he didn't know what was clean. He wasn't really big on cleaning up after himself. After a few minutes search, Jay pulled on a pair of dark jeans. They were slightly crinkled, but he would time to change later into something more professional. He quickly looked at his reflection in the mirror then left the room. His feet hurt as he walked, they were covered with various burns from touching water. He sighed and carried on down the hall. The teachers mansion was much nicer than those students dorms he had lived in for years.

Jay sniffed the air as the aroma of waffle batter became present. He quickened his pace and made his way to the kitchen. He entered and saw that it was filled with all the girl teachers and the Headmistress. He leaned against the doorframe and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Goodmorning ladies, smells good in here." He smiled and walked over the fridge, he opened it and pull out a small bottle of cranberry juice. He made his way over to the table and sat down. The tartness of the cranberry juice woke him up as he took a sip. He smacked his lips and looked over at the waffle preparations. Elizabeth had just brought out tons of chocolate and other decadent toppings. His stomach couldn't help but growling. "Will I be getting a waffle Elizabeth?"

With; Elizabeth, Kiri, and Claire.
Mood; Tired/Hungry
Location; Room -> Kitchen
O.o.C;
▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: Food...
нεαя мε ouτ: Headmistress, Kiri, Jay

Claire moved to get a glass and got herself some ice cold water. "It is necessary for those under you. We are equal and so we shall be treated as such." Claire may not be from a clan or knew much on ninjas but she learned some when she had students that came from such heritages and traditions. She moved to the table and turned one of the chairs. She turn so her back was facing the counter top and leaned against it with her arms crossed as she watched the Headmistress and Kiri got back and forth.

She stiffed chuckle as the Headmistress called Kiri a party pooper. She shifted in her seat so she was sitting right in the chair and leaned back. She returned Elizabeth's hug with a small smile. "You are so forgetful when you are excited. She had been teaching at the school for ten years now. In that time, she got to know the headmistress fairly well.

She turned her head when Kiri addressed her and was about to answer when the headmistress beat her. She snorted. "Sometimes you are still chirpy when dealing with a hangover." She couldn't hide her laugh when she called Kiri McGrabbkins. She finished off her water before speaking again. "I think the only time she isn't is when she's chewing out a student or sleeping. Though, I have caught her smiling when she sleeps...you get use to it after a few months.

Claire felt someone else getting closer and turned her head just in time to see Jay. Claire remembered Jay when they were both still in school and later she had him in one of her classes for a year. "Morning Jay. Ready for another year?"

OOC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth gasped in almost an offended manner. "You watch me sleep!?" She asked loudly for inside the fridge. The Headmistress pulled out everything that she needed and placed it on the counter top. She had Chocolate sauce, Chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, Strawberries, ice cream, butter, cream cheese and Nutella. The Nutella was for the headmistress and her only. It was even marked with her name. "Do you sneak into my bedroom and watch me? I'm pretty sure I lock my door."

Kiri chocked back a laugh. Even hungover the headmistress was chirpy as ever. It made her wonder if she was just always so chirpy. If she wasn't always chirpy, she wondered what made her so cheerful and happy. "She's probably referring to when you fall asleep on the couches."

"I do not." Elizabeth replied quickly.

"You did three days ago." Kiri replied deadpanned.

The headmistress pondered that for just a moment. But in the end just returned to her waffle. She plucked out the waffle and put it on a plate before adding more batter to make even MORE waffles. "Morning Jayzie Jay! You can have a waffle!" The Headmistress held up the plate with the first waffle. "Eat up!" She chirped happily.

Kiri was somewhat saddened to not get a response from Elizabeth. Instead, her attention turned to Professor Hellstrom. She remembered him well. "Morning Professor Hellstrom." Kiri said before going to the fridge to get more chocolate milk. She loved chocolate milk with a passion.

OOC: Sorry! I had work!

Peaceful Survivor

Ɖαяяɛи Ĵσиɛƨ
╚══════════════╝
User Image
"One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion"

Ɖarren was still sleeping on his bed. Though his alarm on his clock was on. He opened one of his eyes to look at the clock. He tried his best to get, but his sleepy side was getting the best of him. He reaches for his clock seeing if it would turn off. But instead he was slowly waking up. Then it hits him, the noise of the clock was really annoying so he sat up tiredly. He just stood there a while half asleep, then he just looked at his clock. " I'm awake now," he said tiredly to his clock as it kept on making it's beeping noise.

He slowly forced himself off the bed, just to turn off the alarm from the clock. He sighs softly as he fixed his bed. The beds in the teacher's dorm were much more comfortable than the one he had in his own home. So every time it was hard for him to get up. He walked slowly to the closet getting his usual outfit on. He looked over at a mirror seeing how his hair looked. All he does is put gel on his brush and brushed his hair up. It usually stays up for almost the whole day.

He hits his cheeks a few times to keep himself up. He moved his head to sides quickly to crack it. It does make his neck feel better for sleeping too long on the comfortable. He left his room closed to walk to the kitchen. He yawned a bit while he was on his way to the kitchen. He smelled something good along the way to the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen he saw the headmistress Elizabeth and teachers, Kiri, Jay, and Claire. He gave everyone a big smile like he usually does.
" Good morning everyone," he said to everyone with a smile. He just took another wiff of the scrumptious food aroma filling up he room.

╔════════════════════╗
Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

Who am I with: Headmistress Elizabeth & Teachers Kiri, Jay, and Claire
Where am I: Kitchen
How am I feeling: Slightly tired and jolly

▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: Slightly hurt
нεαя мε ouτ: Headmistress, Kiri, Jay, Darren

Claire was slightly offended when she was accused of sneaking into the Headmistress's room. In all of ten years of teaching, Claire had not once stepped into Elizabeth without permission, which was rare for even that. Her expression didn't chance when she was accused. "You know me better than to sneak into your private sanctuary," she answered calmly. She went to get some water and grabbed an apple. She rinsed the apple off and took a bite as she listened to Elizabeth and Kiri got at it. "You have a tendency to pass out after long days of working or when you get really drunk." Claire finished off the rest of her apple and tossed the core in the trash.

She thought back three days ago and smiled a little behind her glass. Fun times. She took another gulp of water just as Darren walked in. She gave him a wave.
"Morning sleepy head."

OOC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

The many faces of Antoine Von Bielefeld
User Image
Antoine woke up a little later than he normally would as he had been painting last night the sun kept sneaking in from the heavily drapped curtains that was in his Victorian styled room that was designed in earthy and neutral colors.

Sitting up in the silent room and looking at his alarm clock, his alarm clock had rung without him knowing that it had, but stopped when it was over the time range for him to wake up. Antoine reached over and closed the alarm. It was not every day that Antoine slept past his normal waking hours, but the reason he woke up later than normal was that he was awake all through the night painting.

Standing up from his bed, he went to do his business, like preparing for the day, he took the clothes that he would wear, and lay them on his bed. His personal servants that his father insisted on bring to the school would fix his bed. Antoine came from an influential family, it meant that Antoine could do what he wanted to do before he took over his family business, he had come from a very rich, aristocratic family, and everyone coming from Europe knew his last name since they own many businesses around the world, well mostly hotels around the world. However, Antoine wanted to experience work, so he accepted to teach in the school, so he won't be at least bored in his life like the other rich nobles who were bored because they had a lot of money.

Antoine entered the bath and settled down, and for the hour Antoine spent it on bathing, after wards he exited the bathroom to find that the servants had come and gone leaving his clothes neatly folded on the bed. Antoine wearing his bathrobe with his underwear, put on his white slacks, his undershirt, then put on his vest and tied a ribbon around his collar, and he sat on the bed and placed his boots on. Then he went to his vanity where he went to fix his hair and tied it into a loose ponytail with his ribbon. Finding himself ready he smiled as he put on his coat and looked at the full body mirror, finding himself perfect he opened the door to his room and left it.

Antoine smiled as he headed downstairs into the hall to find people there already, smelling the air he found that the headmistress was making waffles… again. Antoine liked Waffles so he didn’t say anything but he smiled he was actually hoping for an English breakfast but he was alright with waffles, after all he seldom had waffles when he was a kid, and the headmistress’ waffles were to die for. Entering the room with a smile as he headed to a chair that was unoccupied he looked at everyone.

”Good morning everyone, I trust that you all had a nice sleep?” Antoine asked them as he looked at everyone. ”knowing what today is, is there an agenda to follow for today headmistress Cornell?”

Antoine got his plate and put a piece of waffle on it and took the butter and placed it on the waffle, taking his fork and knife, he cut a piece off the waffle and put it on his mouth and chewed while waiting for her answer. Just then his maid placed his morning tea beside him, thanking her, he took a sip and continued easting. He could not go a day without his morning tea, he was half-English after (the other half is French), and he was born and raised in England.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

Jay turned to Claire and smiled. "Morning Claire. I hope so. He chuckled and took another sip of his cranberry juice. He turned when he heard the Headmistress call his name. She seemed to be in a fun mood, as always. He took the plate from her with a smile. "Thanks Elizabeth, and Kiri you don't have to call me Professor anymore." The waffle smelt amazing and he couldn't wait to take a bite. First he had to get a fork and knife. He got up and went over to the silverware draw, as he was walking he turned a blew a kiss to his waffle. Jay opened the draw and took out his knife and fork. He liked to have his own that were his and no one else's.

Jay returned to the table and saw that Darren had come it. He waved a welcome and then focused back on his waffles. He picked up his silverware and begun to cut his waffles up into nice little pieces. He stabbed one piece with his fork and brought it up to his lips. At that moment Antoine came in. Jay put his fork down down his plate, picked it up and left the kitchen. To many people were coming in and distracting him from his waffle. He found a comfy chair in the sitting room and settled down. He quickly ate his waffle before he was interrupted again. He leaned back in the chair a big smile now on his lips.

Jay looked at his watch and then pulled his phone out of his pocket. He had no messages so far, which was good. He'd been waiting for days to find out if his father was okay. His father had been taken to the hospital and his Mum promised to call him the second something happened.

With; Elizabeth, Kiri, Claire, Darren, and Antone --& No one.
Mood; Hungry/Irritated --& Satisfied.
Location; Kitchen -> Sitting Room.
O.o.C; Jay likes his waffles.

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

By the time most of the teaches had started filing into the kitchen. Elizabeth had made a decent amount of waffles. She had one for every teacher and two for herself. After all, she DID make them. The Headmistress took her waffles and laid them side by side. She first took some butter and smeared it on her waffles followed by nutella. Then she smashed the two together like a sandwich and ate it happily. "I forgot I tend to pass out in various places. Clairesy, where have I fallen asleep in?" Elizabeth asked. She had fallen asleep everywhere it seemed.

Kiri took a waffle of her own. She put chocolate sauce and even tried some ice cream on her waffle. While she wasn't usually open to new things, this time she made an exception. Besides, it was chocolate ice cream.

Both females looked up when Darren and Antoine walked into the Kitchen. Elizabeth, being her usual chirpy self, jumped up and hugged the two of them before returning to her waffle. Kiri simply nodded respectfully. Once Elizabeth inhaled her food she smacked the granite counters with her hand to get the teacher's attention. "Get back in her Jay!" Elizabeth called, her chipped voice gone. "We have a morning briefing today!" She then cheered afterward a little.

"Anyway. Today is the second most important day of the year. The First day of school is the most important as we all know." The Headmistress started. her happy attitude was now a more militaristic one. "So we have plenty of teachers here to pass along news. So lets get down to business."

"To defeat the huns?" Kiri asked in a joking manner. She had just watched Mulan two days ago for the first time with the Headmistress.

"Exactly." Elizabeth replied with a slight smile. "Anyway, we need all teacher to be in the Quadrangle in an hour. Move in starts in an hour. I want everyoen to report to their former Dorms and start the process. We need students checked in. I have the sheets in my bag that I will give all of you. Once a student is moved into the room, check them in as here. Once every student is moved in, you are allowed to leave and head to the main auditorium for the welcome fest." Elizabeth told the teachers.

"When moving a student in, give them the map of campus and the list of the rules. They can set up the room as they like but they must come find you after they finish to check them in. After they are checked in, students need their Student IDs issued and their Room Key and Dorm cardkeys. Then remind them about the Welcome fest and if they aren't there, they will be hunted down by rabid rabbits." She made up the rabid rabbits part but Elizabeth was sure that no student, unless they were a new student, would ignore the threat made. Most students believed everything she said. "Am I missing something?"

Wealthy Man-Lover

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

- Last Night, 10:23 PM

Teal hues watched through the dirtied window, a neon light advertising Bud Light was on and hanging in the corner of the window. The room was smokey and filled with noisy chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sound of pool balls smacking into on another all accompanied such useless talk. But the dark haired male had no interest in what was in the room with him, rather he found interest in the world outside this bar.

He took a deep drag of his cigarette, letting it burn his lungs before he slowly exhaled, the deadly smoke slipping between his lips. The glass before him rested on the oak table rather than the carboard coaster he had been given. Inside was three small awkwardly shaped ice cubes floating in the amber liquid known as scotch. Slender digits took hold of the glass, taking a slow drink of it as he watched cars and people pass in the streets. He'd always envied other people, their lives had been far better than his own. They weren't aware of how cruel a person could be. Except there was a case Michael had worked on awhile back, and the b*****d was a real sicko. He like to mutilate people and call it artwork. God, what a ******** awful experience. Still, it wasn't as deranged as his childhood. If his family could get away with everything they had done to him for eighteen years while a crazed killer got caught for killing twelve people within six months, then he had to wonder, just how ******** up was the whole world? Rape, torture, drugs, and the whole lot. That was his whole childhood in a box. But the man amazingly hadn't come out deranged, slaughtering people like they swine they really were. Yet, Michael still had some odd things about him, like how he enjoyed it when his lovers abused him verbally and physically. To be forced into submission even though he was a dominate person. And that was the type of s**t no therapist could fix.

Michael finished his drink before he rose from his seat, pulling his duster on before leaving the bar, the cold air stung, like a slap to the face. He gave a slight smirk before turning eastward and began to make his way down the street, cigarette in hand, taking the occasional drag from it and getting dirty looks from other pedestrians. Oh, what a wonderful world . . . .

- Current day, An hour or so prior to the present

The man was deep in sleep, but a bright light had stirred him, and in an attempt to escape, he fell from the bed and hit the floor. The groggy gaze shifted, seeing the tall man with raven colored locks, one hand was a lit cigarette, the other held the itty bitty silk robe closed. "Get up, lazy a**, you need to go now." His German accent was thick with every word he spoke. A heavy sigh escaped the male before he got up, clutching the sheets over his bare form and turned his eyes to the bed, only to see a fair skinned blonde still fast asleep. He recalled having spent the night with them, but he couldn't remember their names or how he got here. Maybe he drank too much again. Damn, he always struggled to tell when he had too much alcohol, but what did it matter? He was up and moving without the suffering of a hangover. It was probably because he was so damn use to them that he never noticed. The thought made him scoff as he collected his clothes and pulled them on. Well, atleast he could walk out of here with some dignity.

It was twenty minutes later and the man was already on his way to Yetari with coffee in hand. He had almost been ran over by the cab driver who was currently transporting him, but unlike the nasty mouthed New Yorker cabbies he was use to, this guy offered to take him wherever he needed to go for half the fare it would normally cost Michael. And the man wasn't about to waste such an opportunity. But before long, they arrived at the school, Michael quickly paying the fare before he turned and headed inside. Yet Michael kept to himself, unless the others approached him, none he favored. He reached up, feeling the stubble upon his jaw, having forgotten to shave, but that was fine. It was true that he made enough to buy a home from his job as a detective, but his money often found its way into the pockets of bartenders or the 'exotic dancers' as they now considered themselves these days. That or the majority of his cash would wind up in the bank accounts of a few gentlemen who were . . . 'friendly' with Michael on a weekly basis.

The man was aware of how much of a wreck his life was, but there was no doubting he was damn good at controlling what he was, which was the only reason he was hired here for classes of sorts. But other than that, Michael should have been back in New York City where he had been working since he was a legal adult. But thank the lord he wasn't the guidance counselor, otherwise these people would be shooting crazy out the wahzoo.

The werewolf passed through the main entrance of the teacher's residence, though the man barely set foot inside the building. Most of his nights were spent elsewhere, and no doubt the others would have something to say to him about his habits, but he didn't want to hear any of it. The male could hear chatter in the kitchen. He mumbled and slipped into the room, making his presence known if only for a second before ducking out of the room. He didn't want them thinking he was dead in a ditch somewhere, though that might be nice. Atleast he would quit dealing with all this crap and have some peace. Besides, all the other staff members were not much of his type. No, they were lively or had something that put the werewolf off.

[[Hope this post is okay, just trying to give insight to what kind of person my character is. Heh. And right now he's not looking too appealing. XD]]

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: Where else...?
нεαя мε ouτ: Headmistress, Kiri, Jay, Darren

Getting a plate, Claire forked on of the waffles onto her plate and grabbed the chocolate sauce. Drizzling the chocolate in a zig-zag manner over her waffle, she topped it off with cup up strawberries and dug in. The Headmistress made the best waffles. Claire had cooked for herself since she was young but she wasn't much of a baker. Breakfast was her least favorite meal but she never missed out when Elizabeth made breakfast.

Claire thought back at all the times she caught the Headmistress passed out somewhere. "Mmm, well, there's the couch, the lazy chair, the lawn chair, the carpet, at AND on your desk, in the car, at the bar, when you tagged a long to go with me to the tattoo parlor, in my classroom, in the kitchen..." She was pretty sure she covered most places but she knew she missed a few. She stopped though knowing she got her point across.

She kept eating as Elizabeth talked. She checked her watch for the time. Felt like more time had passed. She knew the routine by now but she just continued to listen while she finished her breakfast.

OCC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

The many faces of Antoine Von Bielefeld
User Image
Antoine turned to listen to the headmaster while she spoke of what was going to happen in an hour. well that gave him some time to go about his business and meet them in the Quadrangle, sipping his tea he looked at the headmistress, an hour sounds alright. Antoine found someone leaving the room, he watched him leave, did he do anything to offend the teacher? Hmm, perhaps not, Antoine always tried to be in friendly terms with the others

”Headmistress have you finally decided on what our schedule will be?” Antoine asked Elizabeth after he had swallowed what was in his mouth. ”I just returned from England and I have not seen my class schedule as of yet.”

Antoine looked at the Headmistress as he continued to eat his waffle, he would need to return to his room to get his wallet, after all he only ate a waffle, he could get hungry in the course opf the day before lunch, so he should have money to buy a sandwich when he needed to.

Taking another bite from his waffle, he looked at the people around him, they were all teachers and like him students from this school as well, he looked down at his waffle. If he was told years ago that he would be a teacher, he would have laughed at the thought of being a teacher, but now he couldn’t complain, after all he kind of liked teaching.

Finishing his Food he looked at the headmistress and leaned back aas he sipped his tea waiting for her answer to his question.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Σlizabeth Λlexandra Ͼornell

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mood: Good Morning!
Current Interest: WAFFLES! YAY!
Actions: Making waffles!
Appearance: POWER SUIT!!!!

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger,
since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently...

After her speech. Elizabeth smacked Claire playfully on the arm. The other woman was right though. At some point she fell asleep on a raft in the pool to. Then there was the front lawn after a long day of work. The woman had fallen asleep in every room in the Mansion, with the exception of the Teacher's bedrooms. She could fall asleep everywhere and anywhere though. Though thunderstorms tended to keep her from sleeping.

The Headmistress saw her old school mate, Michael, or Mikey as she called him. He had some into the kitchen for a moment to let people know he wasn't dead or maimed. That made Elizabeth feel better. She gave him a quick nod to acknowledge him before addressing other points that were brought up to her. "All Schedules will have been emailed. But you can worry about that Monday. After all it's the weekend!" That meant one of two things. Either Elizabeth would be partying or she would just get wasted and pass out on the front lawn again. Yay weekend parties.

"Even I have a class. A Monday, Wednesday and Friday one." Elizabeth commented. It was strange for her to actually take a class. But she was teaching Survival Training. "But that's not important. Right now we just need to focus on getting these kids in their dorms. So yeah! I have some quick stuff to do and I'll meet you at the Quadrangle." Casually walking out of the Kitchen. Elizabeth went on a manhunt... well actually it was a werewolf hunt.

It didn't take long for the woman to track him down. She had amazing senses. Well actually she had amazing everything. Her power made it so that she was practically the God of folk with power. She should be though. Her job was so much more than being a headmistress. She was also sole protector of the school and neighboring town. Elizabeth had a lot of responsibilities. "Hi Mikey!" the Headmistress chirped as she hugged him from behind. He probably hated her but she didn't care. She had known the mad for quite some time now. Almost 20 years actually. She was used to him and him hating her hugs.

...but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life
knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out