Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►Alec covered the left side of his face and laughed. He laughed and laughed at what Jak said then tilted his head. "And just like me I think you are being a bit too cocky for my liking. His voice deepened and his eyes narrowed. Flicking his wrist, the silver capsule exploded into a long, large scythe, its handle was made of bones with pieces of human flesh still clinging to some of the bleach white bones. At the top was a cracked skull with its bottom jaw stretched down to hold the long black curved blade between its teeth. "Know who your dealing with boy." Dropping his hand he revealed sewn together lips on only the left side of his face and his left eye was silver with gold flecks rather than the innocent blue he had before.

He slammed his foot into the ground, kicking of then ran and jumped, throwing a flying kick at Jak, followed by the swing of the blood soaked scythe.◄

Gotta find her. Gotta kill him. Gotta save them. Gotta let everything go Alec.

[[ooc: haha no matter how hard I look I can never find a picture of a guy with his lips sewn together so sory for the lack of picture for his death form x.x))

Aged Gaian

User Image "Don't Worry About The Little Things In Life..."

"I Can Take Care Of Your Living Problem."

Jak was standing completely still as he smiled, when the kick landed it seemed to exert no force at all. Then the scythe swung around and the space that Jak had previously been occupying was empty. "Cocky? Oh no. I just know things that nobody else bothers to pay attention to." He was standing behind Alec with half lidded eyes and a sadistic grin. A finger lightly prodded the Reapers back as Jak returned the kinetic energy he had stolen from the kick back into the body. The simple poke could carry the same force as the kick was supposed to wield.

"I'm a very complicated individual, there's a reason I don't lose fights and that's because my creation was simply to prevent that kind of thing. Whereas yours is all about destiny and following life goals. You'll probably fall in love eventually and then you'll maybe see your flaw."
Jak's other fist came from above with enough force to crush an automobile as he arched his back. The black eyes seemed to dance with joy now, violence was where he thrived.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
blackace-master
blackace-master
blackace-master
║► Ace Asuka ◄║

Ace smiled" hmhm i'd learn if you weren't dragging me along" he actually smiled back to May and began to walk along side her. " why did u suddenly want to go to the cafeteria any way?" he asked May curious of her motives.

New year? GREAT! i'll make sure to do my best.

User Image

Ryu Asagi

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Looking up he smiled and flipped over catching X in his arm and flying lower to the ground before landing and letting her go." hmhm that was pretty fun." he told her as he caught his breath...the difference in attitudes and air can knock the wind out of you if done ins quick secession. " well ." he looked around seeing they where in town. " where...." he started to look around. " ...do we need to go?"

Savage Ladykiller

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once Loved now is left to die alone.

Can you hear my cries now?

Daisuke Cobran

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisuke walked her to the back of he school and through the garden entering the green house."here you can look around" he placed her on the floor on her feet, he sat on a garden chair and crossed his legs taking out a pack of cigarettes from his breast pocket from his coat. he silent stared at Faust from the corner of his eyes. i guess, she does remind me of Her a little bit.

"why did you leave me where did you go?, was i not good enough?"

{Out Of Hope:_*_*_*_}

Savage Ladykiller

I cant allow my Egomama take me over.

My Egomama will not take over!

Ciel Lunark

User Image

Ciel smiled purring hiding in the tree outside Falla's, he positioned himself growling lowly and pounced through her window shattering it to pieces. he landed on Falla pinning her down purring happily with a low growl added

to it.
Just when you think, your life is getting better,
it can and will go straight back to hell.

{Out Of Yiff Yiff Time:_*_*_*_}

Savage Ladykiller

The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.

My Dear

Marian Cobran

User Image

Marian smiled happily finishing tending to ll the plants in the school premises. "well, everything is finished so" he giggled and went into the forest happily. "it has been a while since i have been to the lake.... i wonder how it looks like now" she frowned slightly

If you have to kill a snake, kill it once and for all

{Out Of Choco Pudding:_*_*_*_}

Savage Ladykiller

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka left the Mrs.Lunarks class room only to hear after she stepped out glass shatter and a low growling. she slowly peaked inside with curious eyes and stare at them" gee~".

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►Alec was flung forward when the force of his own kick was plowed into him, luckily enough, it was only enough force to break human bones. He curled as he hit the ground and rolled back onto his feet and nimbly jumped up, avoiding Jak's swing on his lofty feet. "Boy you underestimate me. I was tested to be deaths left hand by the four horsemen, Pestilence, Famine, War and Death himself. I know how to destroy, how to manipulate others and how to nolonger fall inlove. One thing a man will never forget is tearing the life out of the one they love." He laughed then swung his scythe, seeing as it could cut through anything, he spoke, swinging it rapidly in several different directions, all aimed at Jak or to force him to move. "How the light left her beautiful blue eyes and the sound she made when she coughed up blood and feeling of utter pain when her knees hit the ground and she fell. I remember her death like I only killed her seconds ago. I could never love again Boy." He then slowed the pace of his blade and raised it above his head. A sadistic smirk was spread across his face as he swung the soul stealing blade down towards Jak's head.◄

Gotta find her. Gotta kill him. Gotta save them. Gotta let everything go Alec.

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/spr99ite99/AlecJay.jpg

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Quote:
User Image

As we all stand together. We unite hand in hand. Ready, to protect our hearts. Ready-to protect our soul and land.

Falla yelped as a giant cat man burst through her room, she fell to the ground, ramming her shoulder painfully then looked up at Ciel. "Isn't there a better way to surprise me hun?"

Faust smiled then instantly bolted as soon as Daisuke let her go, she instantly ran into a cluster of flowers and threw herself into them. She was completely obscured by the pink fox gloves, naturally and with bad fortune, the fox gloves were poisinous and they were what she lay in. She took a petal from the fox glove and bit into it, purring.

May shrugged her shoulders. "I was hungry I guess."

X shifted her arms back to the familiar, fleshy pink human arms then linked her arm in Ryu's. "We need to get a new window."

Savage Ladykiller

Daisuke Cobran

Daisuke Three cigarettes within a 2 minute period, he scanned the area around him to see where she was and noticed where she was laying, and o also what she bit into and jumped an ran to he. "BAKA!" he slightly panicked inside, but unconsciously scooped her up into his arms and ran out of the green house with sweat falling form his face god damn this kid!.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Pandora Hearts Freak
Quote:
User Image

As we all stand together. We unite hand in hand. Ready, to protect our hearts. Ready-to protect our soul and land.

Falla yelped as a giant cat man burst through her room, she fell to the ground, ramming her shoulder painfully then looked up at Ciel. "Isn't there a better way to surprise me hun?"

Faust tilted her head and clung to Daisuke, seeming to be unaffected by the poisinous flower. She laughed and curled up to Daisuke with her doll in her arm. "Silly Dai Dai!"

Savage Ladykiller

The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.

My Dear

Marian Cobran

User Image

Marian wondered deeper into the forest smiling, and soon arrived at the lake and slowly frowned "the....lake" she stared at the water of the lake. she looked away from the lake heart broken to see how such a once beautiful an fun place turned to the way it was now.she left the lake one last glance or a word

If you have to kill a snake, kill it once and for all

{Out Of Choco Pudding:_*_*_*_}

Savage Ladykiller

I cant allow my Egomama take me over.

My Egomama will not take over!

Ciel Lunark

User Image

Ciel purred with a low growl" no.... i like it this way" he nuzzled her on the neck and then started biting down softly on Fallas before lifting the front of her shirt up with his snout, he purred morel laying on top of her as he nudged his head against her chest purring with his tail swaying slowly with content

Just when you think, your life is getting better,
it can and will go straight back to hell.

{Out Of Yiff Yiff Time:_*_*_*_}

Savage Ladykiller

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka slowly got a slight hint of blush on her face as she watched them ...is Mrs.Lunark....into Zoophilia?????, i woner what her husbandd who say or think if he knew

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Savage Ladykiller

Daisuke Cobran

Daisuke ran into the school practiclly in a frenzy almost running over students and teacher on his way to the infirmary why the hel iss this kid laughing!? he was sweating form the run he kicked the door open panting

"why did you leave me where did you go?, was i not good enough?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out