Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
INTRODUCTION
"So. You think that this will be all fun and Games after 4 years huh? Yeah. Keep on dreamin'. Something has happened to Acadamy Abnormal. A maker of time decided to tamper with the Acadamy so people from the last years may not have changed so much. But new people have joined as well. Under my authority though, things wont go as ballistic as they did under Ryumi's rule. Oh...what happened to him? What ever happened to Mr. Ryumi Asagi? Heh heh...who cares. He's sittin happily underground. Don't bug the crap outta him. As his opposite, I'm taking over now. And you are invited to join the reborn, Acadamy Abnormal!"
-Reuku Cobran

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
RULES

"Now. As for the rules." Cough. Cough. "I don't want any text talk. Make the posts presentable. No sloppy half assed s**t like last time. No swearing excessably. Create drama if you feel like it and Do not post around on this forum if you were not accepted. You may enroll as many people to the school as you want just remember that johnny or mary can't be standing in the parking lot for eighty years. Time may be corrupted here but their feet will still get sore and they can't sit without your permission. Ahhh....No sex. It seemed to get extremely carried away last time. Babies were poppin outta nowhere...it was extremely annoying. And please no...***** and godmodding put togethher. That happened to me last time and that was a traumatic experiance. And no God modding in general. YOU ARE NOT GOD OR GODDESS OR SATAN. I don't care who you are. You may not push people around. No killing people without permission because you will be tried for murder in the acadamy. No foodfights. No dissing the teachers...Ah hell have fun with throwing that slimy caf. food at the teachers (especially Mrs. Falla Asagi. Her reactions are priceless.) But also. Use common sense when progressing into these halls. Cause ya got 3 strikes so suck it up butter cup. But anyways have fun kids. Send your admission request labeled: ACADAMY ABNORMAL and to show you listened to what I had to tell ya, ya gotta tell me who I told ya to throw food at. But anyways. Have fun. Or else."
-Reuku

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Skeletons

"Alllllrrriiiight Reuku. Outtie Outtie. Your creeping out the new students. Your way in talking to them will make them think your an a**. My name is Moki Cobran. Yes I am related to that lump of a headmaster but thats no prob. I am here to show you your forms your supposed to fill out. I will show you all an example and you can fill out your own."

[imgleft]IMAGE HERE![/imgleft]
[align=center][size=40][color=Royalblue]﷼[/color][/size]
[color=mediumblue][size=15][u]FIRST NAME[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][size=17]
[list][list][size=9]LAST NAME[/size][/list][/list][/color][/align]
[align=left][size=9.7][color=darkmagenta]

[u][b]My giver of my heart:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*gaia name*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]Counted of candles since birth:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*Age, number or by word, it's fine anyway*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]Im on this side:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](Bi, straight, homosexual?)[/size][/color]

[u][b]What Sparks inside:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*Personality*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]The Light Inside My Heart:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*Powers*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]My Species:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](What are you?)[/size][/color]

[u][b]The weapon in my hand:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](weapons)[/size][/color]

[u][b]From My To Own World:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*Bio, at least two or more paragraphs*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]Thanks a lot:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*Likes*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]I'll bite you hand right off:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*Dislikes*)[/size][/color]

[u][b]Please, leave me alone!:[/b][/u] [color=sienna][size=11](*fears*)[/size][/color]
[/color][/size][/align]

User Image

MOKIxxxxxxxxx
      COBRAN

My giver of my heart: Pandora Hearts Freak

Counted of candles since birth: Oh my thats a ladies secret. But I look 20 but im actually over a 100

Im on this side: Girls

What Sparks inside: Sweet, charming, feisty, stubborn, agressive, cunning

The Light Inside My Heart: Teleportation

My species: Neko

The weapon in my hand: Daggers

From My To Own World: Now here is where you fill in all the important keypoints in your characters life. have fun and get creative with it! But remember to make it long enough to cover but short to keep it interesting.

Thanks a lot: Pie, girls, Pie, Pie, Pie, Girls and Pie.

I'll bite you hand right off: Men.

Please, leave me alone!: My father.And Reuku when someone tries to pet those wolf ears of his.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Profiles
TEACHERS

"Alright so here is the staff. If you are joining our staff, we hope you enjoy your stay. But to students that are boarding, please keep in mind that these faces will be your leaders, your companions, your...well...your teachers. So they enforce rules and they teach you. Just come to me though and message Pandora Hearts Freak if one of your teachers turns into a dictator."
-Moki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Ciel
      Lunark

My giver of my heart:
_Ritsuka_In_Wonderland_

Counted of candles since birth: Rather Not Tell,.

Im on this side: Straight

What Sparks inside: Quiet, perverted, clownish, teaser,happy.seme
The Light Inside My Heart: Rather Kept Secret

My Species: Leopard demon

The weapon in my hand: Pocket Knife, Claws, Fangs.

From My To Own World: Ciel Lunark as a child was homeless and alone, but once was picked up and used as a toy, or a slave for his masters sexual desires, once he was able to escape, he went into hiding for years, and finally was free but throughout his years of being a one night stand for many, and also a thief, he came upon the academy for the abnormal, non humans, after many ups and downs through out the time in the school having making friends and losing some, and almost being killed many many timers by the past headmaster for many reason better kept silent, he finally settled down into the with his wife. Mrs. Falla Lunark.

Thanks a lot: His Wife & Children,His Friends, Happy Memories, Meat!, Ice cream, Meat!, Yiff Yiff Time.

I'll bite you hand right off: Hatter, Threatening his family,taking away his treats. bugs, lightning, being sick, being in heat all the time.

Please, leave me alone!: Losing His Family, losing his temper and sanity again, ryumi & reuku teaming up on him again, Falla during a certain time a month,spiders/bugs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Marian
      Cobran

My giver of my heart:
_Ritsuka_In_Wonderland_

Counted of candles since birth: looks 23, actual age 509

Im on this side: Straight

What Sparks inside: happy, teasing, slightly shy. short tempered,UKE
The Light Inside My Heart: Rather Not be told

My Species: Snake/anaconda Demon

The weapon in my hand: Venom, spear, sword, death grip.

From My To Own World: Used as nothing but a tool for her whole childhood and adult hood, Marian was held down to her master through a pact, in which she could never escape unless he severed the chains of servitude from her, helping take revenge for the person her once master loved on the one who killed her,sadly she quietly obeyed him, knowing she was only sought as a tool for battle.
She and her master traveled and came upon the school where during there time there, they were able to take upon the revenge that had taken many many centuries, however during their time there, she found someone who she could love and smile for just as her master found someone as well, as the years passed she stayed at the school.

Thanks a lot: Soon To be husband, Her son, freedom, gardening, flowers,Teas,Fruits, snack time.

I'll bite you hand right off: Hatter, Brian, people knowing how old she truly is, TVs, most technology,Rats, hurting Reuku, losing.

Please, leave me alone!: Abuse

---------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Fallaxxxxxxxxx
      Lunark

Counted of candles since birth: 973

Im on this side: straight

What Sparks inside: Partially a sadist during "times" But other than that, she is quiet, friendly, but talkitive to those who are close to her, like her husband. Although, her personality has mellowed out partially by depression.

The Light Inside My Heart: Its not Really a power but She has ANOTHER who has another half of her soul.

My Species: Demon

The weapon in my hand: Scissors. ....wait what?

From My To Own World: Falla had a hard life. In her child hood, her parents gave birth to a daughter and would only pay attention to the newborn, feeling betrayed by them and unwanted, she made a deal with a demon called Hatter. During the deal, her soul was split into two and she became demon when his blood mixed with hers. Hatter and her both killed her little sister and when the parents walked in on the dead child and their second youngest daughter carrying bloodstained scissors, She was instantly disowned by her father and was meant to be sent to prison, only before the authorities could capture her she had dissappeared into Her brother's shadows. She reapeared in Acadamy Abnormal and terrorized the students briefly until some others that attended the school helped her see that the answer wasn't vengance. She attended the Acadamy for a few years and then Ryumi mysteriously died. She was there at the incident but refuses to discuss the matter.

Thanks a lot: Ciel. Ciel. Ciel. Cats. Ciel. Sugar. Ciel. Sweets. Short skirts. Ciel. Men. Nekos.

I'll bite you hand right off: Sour things, Contractor Demons, Self rightousness, bitter foods, love struck girls.

Please, leave me alone!: Thunder and lightning, death, A man named Sam.

-------------------------

User Image

Narixxxxxxxxx
      bethor

My giver of my heart: Devossy

Counted of candles since birth: ummmm looks 20 something but was born in the Viking time line

What Sparks inside: Sweet, kind, loving, playful but don't cross her or she will go crazy on you.

The Light Inside My Heart: Shadow stepping, shadow seeing and changing form

My Species: shadow fox...or demon fox

The weapon in my hand: none as a human but fangs and claws as a fox

From My To Own World: Before the world changed and forgot my gods I served as a spy for the goddess Hel. Life was good and the awards were great but I had no friends and every one feared me more if they knew who I worked for. As much as the goddess was loving and kind to me I wanted to be loved and have friends. After the last of a people changed relogins Hel let me go to the human world to live a life but she warned that she would call me if she need me. Happy she went to the human world but was careful to hid ehr true self from every one. all she wants is friends and some one to love....and to play around.

Thanks a lot: sweets, outside, playing games, parties and kids

I'll bite you hand right off: having my tail pulled, being called a dumb blond, jackasses and math

Please, leave me alone!: being called back by Hel, having no friends, not finding some one to love

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Profiles
STUDENTS

"So as Moki is demonstrating what your supposed to do with your forms and showing who the teachers are, I'll be opening up the dorms for you students to be in. But first. We gotta get to know eachother. So I will introduce myself, My name is Falla Lunark. And that will be a Mrs. Lunark to all of you. Just remember to come to me and message Pandora Hearts Freak if any of the students give you trouble."
-Falla

------------------------------------------

User Image

ALECxxxxxxxxx
      JAY

Counted of candles since birth: 23

What Sparks inside: Disturbed, emotionally unbalanced, crazy, mental, sadistic, murdurous, happy, laughing, joking, smiley, clownish behavior.

The Light Inside My Heart: Controling 3 puppets, Fate, Greive, and Fei

My Species: A puppet master who works for death. And a timekeeper.

The weapon in my hand: A sniper rifle, knives, smokebombs, and electric glove that can kill someone, and a revolver.

From My To Own World: Alec lived on the streets as a child, nameless, homeless, parentless and almost always had an empty belly. Then, a Sargent from the military took Alec and his twin bother in under his wing. He let The two pick their own names and let them share his own last name. They were a family that grew to all work together in the military. All went well until SHE came. This girl was a determined, stubborn firecracker named X. She was the only one that didn't moon over him. It interested him. He worked with her a little, always on her bad side, and started growing feelings for her. But once he had the urge to tell her, boom. Gone. Her and her fiancé. Gone. Disappeared. M.I.A. He searched and searched for her while everyone gave up on her survival. And thats when he found her. She was stolen and hidden into dark labs, tortured beyond belief and forced to fight her comrads. She would've been saved, had Alec come in time. As he inspected the labs, to his horror, he saw the Arena where X got stabbed through the chest by her own Fiancé. Seeing this, made Alec a cold man but also more unwilling to let go.

Then After losing his brother to a tradegy, death came to him and offered him a deal. a certain amount of souls for anything he wanted. He asked for X and completed the deal only. The last soul was X herself so He was unable to get her back. He fought Death and Triumphed. Only to win against death is to be cursed. Alec became part of death's game and works strictly under his control. But while under his control, Alec ventured into the realm of the dead and lead X out of the underworld into the world of the living. He now distances himself from her, knowing her heart is set on another man. Even though he kept his distance, he still followed her to the school, to keep track of the time that warps irregularly and on her.

Thanks a lot: Determination, Breaking clocks, the sound of a heartbeat, Candies, pie, cherries, girls, red hair, Seafood.

I'll bite you hand right off: Ticking sounds, self rightous people, being questioned about his sanity level, bitterness, losing someone, pink hair.

Please, leave me alone!: Dying, losing the ones he cares about most, Death himself, and hellhounds.

-------------------

User Image

Ritsuka
      Asato

My giver of my heart:
_Ritsuka_In_Wonderland_

Counted of candles since birth: Rather Not Be Told to the Likes Of You

Im on this side: Rather Not Say

What Sparks inside: She Is Rather a Loner,
very few things interest her and she loves to sleep most of throughout ones day,SEME.

The Light Inside My Heart: mind reader

My Species: Vampire

The weapon in my hand: Twin semi-automatic pistols

From My To Own World: Ritsuka Asato The Only Daughter And The Second Born to Family Of Wealthy And highly Elite Family,Being Born of a very high classed and elite family of vampire, she became more of A withdrawn type she would spend most of her time alone in her room to be away from her selfish and much to say snooby family of hers,
once she reached the age she thought was best for her to be independent she left her home but was followed by her slight protective and sister complexed older brother, after a few years her older brother thought it would be best to have her be more interactive with people and sent her away to the Academy for non-humans.

Thanks a lot: Book, Night Time, The Moon, Sleep, Her Guitar, Classical Music. Her Brother

I'll bite you hand right off: Her Fiancee, Annoying People, Loud Annoying Music, Water, Whiners, Her Fiancee!, her family.

Please, leave me alone!: Your Face!,Hippo's,Birds, Not Being Able To Sleep As Much As She Wants.

-----------------------------------------------------

User Image

X (Sarah)xxxxxxxxx
      Cobran

Counted of candles since birth: 18

What Sparks inside: Determined, hot headed, short tempered, stubborn.

The Light Inside My Heart: None

My Species: Kitsune

The weapon in my hand: A gun

From My To Own World: Tortured, beaten, and left to die. X knows very well what the touch of death feels like. during the four year difference, she was killed. And believe her when she says it. Getting out of the realm of the dead is no picnic. Your mind and soul will most likely break in the process. But her journey out of hell was lead by an unknown man. She doesnt know who he was but he was long gone. Now she is back at Acadamy Abnormal, looking for someone who knows her well enough and to relate to her.

Thanks a lot: The sound of life, sweets, cake, warmth, water, taller men who are from the military, Foxes, cats, birds, Catnip.

I'll bite you hand right off: Pity, tears shed for her, the very mention of hell or the underworld or death, Womanizers. North south east and west (she has a very poor sense of direction)

Please, leave me alone!: Heights and the dark.

-------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mayxxxxxxxxx
      Lunette

Counted of candles since birth: 21

What Sparks inside: Romantic, sexual, seductive, happy, ditzy.

The Light Inside My Heart: Enchanting men

My Species: Succubi

The weapon in my hand: A whip

From My To Own World: May had a very pampered childhood, got what ever she wanted, had friends that her parents adopted for her and then threw out when ever she got tired of them, it was the life. But she was only being pampered and raised to find a perfect husband, after all, thats what succubi did. They had sex with men to perserve their youth and if they married one, they could have offspring and eternal youth. It was what succubi dreamed for. So May moved out and joined the army. It was where the more stronger men would be so it made sense. All the men loved and admired her except for one man. And he was the one she wanted. Only he fell inlove with another girl whom didn't even love him back. Broken hearted and enraged, she made a deal with a man named Vincent Night to kiddnap the girl and torture her then kill her. Sadly the girl prevailed and nearly killed May when she went to finish the job. May left the man and journeyed onto the school, hoping to find another man to love.

Thanks a lot: Men, blood, sweets, handcuffs, "toys", Romance, chocolates.

I'll bite you hand right off: Women that create competition, men that don't fall for her, men that arent romantics and flowers..

Please, leave me alone!: People not loving her, X.

-----------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Acexxxxxxxxx
      Asuka

My giver of my heart: Blackace-master

Counted of candles since birth: 18

What Sparks inside: happy

The Light Inside My Heart: K-9 like sense's, and a small bit of fire magic.

My Species: kitsune

The weapon in my hand: none

From My To Own World: A returning student in only his second year at abnormal. As a young fox child he was hunted by slavers, and other species who thought of him as a weak prey. He fled from the world to escape those who wanted to kill him. eventually he rand and found this school...a school that sheltered him from those who wished to do him harm. in his first year he managed to learn some magic to protect him self. happy and content he found a place that would teach him how to protect himself he stayed and returned the next year.

In his next year tho, He discovered he had been taken out of his old room and paired up with someone in a larger dorm room. He was unsure of the change but went with it sure he'd find a new friend in this new year.

Thanks a lot: cake, sweets, girls

I'll bite you hand right off: evilness....haters....

Please, leave me alone!: forced in to womens clothes.....and spiders.

-----------------------------------

User Image

Faustxxxxxxxxx
      -has no last name-

Counted of candles since birth: 0 but looks 16

Im on this side: Bi

What Sparks inside: Sadistic, observant, quiet, clueless, curious

The Light Inside My Heart: Submerges people into nightmares or dreams, can perform illusions and magic.

My Species: A nightmare, basically a dark unicorn.

The weapon in my hand: Scalpel

From My To Own World: Faust is litterally pastless, she was created by a man named Dimitri who wanted to recreate Nightmares, he claims it is to bring back the race but it is only to hide his horrible intentions. He created Faust out of a girl who was recreated in the same method, a girl who knew nightmares and dreams, then a skeleton of an extinct Nightmare. She is now sent to this school to develop skills to survive.

Thanks a lot: Blood, intestines, gore, dreams, fears

I'll bite you hand right off: unimaginitive people

Please, leave me alone!: Fire

------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisukexxxxxxxxx
      Cobran

My giver of my heart:_Ritsuka_in_wonderland_

Counted of candles since birth: 19

Im on this side: Bisexual

What Sparks inside: cold, twitchy,curious, sickly, rebelious, broken

The Light Inside My Heart: teleporting

My Species: Wolf

The weapon in my hand: His own two Fists.

From My To Own World: Being Born and raised in the academy, he knows the school like the back of his hand his mother Marian Cobran the caretaker of the garden and his father Reuku Cobran now the headmaster of the school.
During his time beign raised in the school he found someone he cared for and was happier in his life but soon his special someone disappeared without a trace and it turned him upside down and he lost his sanity, he left the school and went into many troubles during his time gone playing around with woman sexually, drugs, fighting being in and out of the hospital due to injuries, well now his father has forced him back to the school in hopes to put him through rehabilitation with what will happen in the school with an experiment.

Thanks a lot: sex, fist fighting,sex, poetry,

I'll bite you hand right off: You, Mr.Lunark, Vampire, Cats, Magic of anykind, Himself.

Please, leave me alone!: death

----------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Jakxxxxxxxxx
      Grimm

My giver of my heart: Khurch

Counted of candles since birth: 19

Im on this side: Uncaring.

What Sparks inside: Sadistic, Cruel, Mocking, Rude, Cold, Unfeeling.

The Light Inside My Heart: Augmented Okarion-Infused Epidermis. (Impenetrable Skin) Greatly Enhanced Strength and Speed. Kinetic Energy Manipulation.
[Side Effects: Weight- 1,029 Pounds. /Ailment: Cell Lock due to Augmentation: Temporary Paralysis at a random moment, usually last about two minutes.]

My Species: Experimental Almost Human-Species.

The weapon in my hand: None are Needed.

From My To Own World: Jak was born in a laboratory. An experiment that exceeded all expectations. There was really no cause for his creation, it was more of a "Let's see if we can!" and they did, they did it so well. The outcome was something that looked entirely human, well, Jak was unusually tall and unusually insane. His initial reaction after waking up was to frequently murder whoever he could get his hands on, they found making something they couldn't kill was always a problem. Then Jak saw her, the girl who smiled at him with her blue eyes and the girl who talked with him, cared for him. Tended to him.. It was love, it was simply that pesky emotion that we all feel. So, Jak was given an offer, go to a school somewhere and train and then he could fulfill his dreams with the girl who touched his cold heart. Naturally, he accepted.

Thanks a lot: Oranges, The Ocean, The smell of roses, Playing the Harmonica, the Pain of others.

I'll bite you hand right off: Depths (Drops, Falls, Being high up tends to reveal these.) The essential rules of gravity, The Human race, Children, people who play the "hero".

Please, leave me alone!: Heights or Depths, whichever one makes you comfortable to think about.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
{RESERVED}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
{RESERVED}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► ₳ıɛͼ ᴶᴬᵞ ◄║

Escape

►Alec slowly walked down the halls. He remembered it vaguley. Everything seemed....stricter than before, more, intense. He shuddered a little. Reuku Cobran didn't seem like himself anymore. He used to be level headed but now he acted....evil. Alec shuddered then too a sharp turn, continuing to walk. It was bewildering and odd...but he would figure it out later. First he had to figure out who would be interesting here.◄

Gotta find her. Gotta kill him. Gotta save them. Gotta let everything go Alec.

Savage Ladykiller

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka wondered around the school holding a piece of paper, in which her classes and dorm room number was written on looking and memorizing in which directions she will be needing to get from now on as she attends this academy, for "non-humans". "mmm . . .tired. . . ." she folded the paper silently and placed it into her pocket.
she left the inside of the school and wondered the courtyard and sat within the wooded area within the schools land.

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

{Out Of Chocolate parfait:*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►X walked along through the halls and out onto the school grounds. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of a silver haired girl disappearing into the school forest. Headmaster. Power-hungry forbade anyone from going into those woods. With a smirk of interest she followed the girl silently. ◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.

Savage Ladykiller

In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka continued walking deeper within the forest, then stopped took a step back and analised her surroundings" . . . .quiet . . . . " she stepped over to a tree and jumped onto a branch and sat down, she yawned baring her razer sharp fangs" mmm . . . . is it nap time yet. . . " she mummbled boringly.

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Pandora Hearts Freak
User Image
║► Ӿ ₡ᴼᴯᴿᴬᴻ ◄║

Already Over

►X Followed the girl into the woods then approached her from behind and crouched behind her. "You know...The woods are unsafe right? The people who terrorized the school several years ago are stuck in these woods and unable to escape. They seek warmth of a human...so coming here puts you in danger. I hope you know how to protect yourself." She said, eyeing a shimmering form that peeked out from behind one of the trees then disappeared behind the thick trunk with whisps of white smoke evaporating into the air.◄

No time for good bye he said as he faded away Don't put your life in someone's hands their bound to, steal it awayDon't hide your mistakes Cause they'll find you, burn you, then he said : If you want to get out alive,X, run for your life.

Savage Ladykiller

In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?

Until We all Bleed

Ritsuka Asato

User Image

Ritsuka looking behind herself" . . . .is that so . . . "
she looked ahead of herself and smirked slightly" hmm . . .maybe . . . this place could possibly have some intresting things" she closed her eyes

I could really use,
a wish right now
Wish right now

Savage Ladykiller

The long lonely nights are now at an end.

I am Slowly breaking Down

Ciel Lunark

User Image

Ciel smiled happy laying in a tree infront of the school window stalking around a certain young beautiful lady smling slightly pervertedly in his animal form.
he loomed closer pearing in through the window at the young lady and licked his lips purring loudly

“You may be deceived if you trust too much,
but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough”

{Out Of Choco Pudding:_*_*_*_}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items