Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

What is Grunny's Empire?
  • Grunny's Empire is a organization created in 2005 by Airez, and it is one of the oldest in the GAIA Community Discussion forum. The purpose of the Empire was a way to spread the word of Grunny to the general, Gaian populace while maintaining an ever present feeling of fear and control over the world. More information can be found here.

How has it evolved?
  • In many ways, Grunny's Empire has evolved from it's pupa state to it's larval form - no longer new but not quite matured either. Initially, it was little more than a fanthread. Nowadays, however, it has grown into a grand cult celebrating and praising "Lord" Grunny and everything he stands for. An endearing story of his life has been written and still is being written, all the whole an engrossing backstory of the creature has been in works. It went from little more than a fanthread and grew into a phenomenon for many of "Loyalists" who joined. Also, G.E.M.A. was formed as a military institution that would allow new-members easier access to the Empire, all the while testing them of their loyalty towards the cause.

What roleplay value does Grunny's Empire have?
  • Roleplay-wise, there's a great deal going on with the Empire. Recently, there was a war against the Zurg in order to rid the world of this "nuisance." Also, Grunnyfest has left many in a state of roleplaying in the Empire, and grew the organization into a fairly solid grounds for discussing in-character rather than OOC at all times.

Can I join?
  • Unlike most organizations, there is no open-recruitment policy for Grunny's Empire. If you're interested, you need to involve yourself in the community, events, and show a general dedication towards the organization. Also, one needs sensibility and logic to be a part as well, since Airez hates lecturing people for misdoings. Currently, it's fairly difficult to join the Empire, but well worth it in the end, since there's a mini-"celebration" for initates.
Four - Open.
hello wink
Ahahaha!
Hah.
The Grunnies be make the mark.
Hmm, test on me mr. mod? D;

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*Walks in and bows to the current residents.* Good evening everyone.
*waves to Nat, then resumes trying to cook a squirrel with a Roman Candle*
Mmmm, Roman Candle BAR-B-QUE, yiss yiss.
If only I had bit a few hundred more people.
I would've had the grombie.
3nodding
Will we be able to get zombie/grunny skins here?
ninja heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces