Welcome to Gaia! ::

sup-qt
Yeah I'm super happy that my workplace is casual too, I don't think I could handle it if I had to dress formally and watch every word i said to people x[

Yeah! Thats what I liked about the Halo's here on gaia! It gave a way to donate to people that may not have had one otherwise :]

Haha I'm hoping so! We're planning to take snacks with us for the day but I can always see what the others think about passing stuff out too razz And pictures are a must! Some of the guys are bringing cameras :] Looking forward to it biggrin

Its nice that you dont have to worry bout that~ Its not like you really haaaave to when youre at school but more often than not its in your best interest.

Exactly! I hope they post a general number or amount of halos that were sold after they end up taking them down.

Yus! Snacks are always good :3 If you get a chance post a few of them in the thread / forum~ Itd be nice to have a thread for like... peoples little mini charity events that they to set up at school or work/ etc like that.

Natalia Winters's Husband

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
sup-qt
Amos-The-Shepherd
User Image Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

Bump

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try
I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry
And I know you do the same things, too
So we're really not that different, me and you."

Thanks for the bump ^^

User Image Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

Your welcome 3nodding

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try
I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry
And I know you do the same things, too
So we're really not that different, me and you."

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Duo-chan_in_wonderland
sup-qt
Yeah I'm super happy that my workplace is casual too, I don't think I could handle it if I had to dress formally and watch every word i said to people x[
Yeah! Thats what I liked about the Halo's here on gaia! It gave a way to donate to people that may not have had one otherwise :]

Haha I'm hoping so! We're planning to take snacks with us for the day but I can always see what the others think about passing stuff out too razz And pictures are a must! Some of the guys are bringing cameras :] Looking forward to it biggrin

Its nice that you dont have to worry bout that~ Its not like you really haaaave to when youre at school but more often than not its in your best interest.

Exactly! I hope they post a general number or amount of halos that were sold after they end up taking them down.

Yus! Snacks are always good :3 If you get a chance post a few of them in the thread / forum~ Itd be nice to have a thread for like... peoples little mini charity events that they to set up at school or work/ etc like that.

.: [ Just thought i'd update you while bumping the tread :]
Our busking went well, I don't know the exact total as they tallied it later the next day but we ended up getting at least $100! it was really cool! We're hoping to do another day or too but I'm not sure if I'll be able to help :]
still waiting on photos haha.
] :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas