Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
twilight all the way. harry potter is good 2 but i like twilght much better. talk2hand 3nodding

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/demotivational-posters-harry-potter.jpg
It's like comparing an eleborate cake with edible crystalized gelatin flower decorations to a rock. Harry Potter is the cake and Twilight is the rock. Or you could compare Harry Potter to Twilight like a boulder to a pebble, respectively.
Twilight sucks balls.
Twilight is full of plotholes, and questions are left unexplained. Harry Potter ties up all loose ends and explains everything thoroughly.
Twilight has fake, fantasy, flat, bland, and unrealistic characters. Harry Potter has realistic characters with realistic problems and realistic issues, and the romance in Harry Potter is realistic.
The only drama in Twilight is when Edward leaves and when Bella dumps Jacob. The drama in Harry Potter is when Cedric dies and Cho Chang finds comfort in Harry, when Harry and Cho break up, when Hermione watches Ron and Lavender make out, when Lupin didn't want to marry Tonks due to his age and him being a REAL werewolf, all the drama between Snape and Lily, when Dumbledore dies, when Sirius dies, when Lupin and Tonks die, when Hedwig dies, when Mad-Eye Moody dies, when Harry brings Cedric's body back, etc. The list could go on and on.
A long story made short, Harry Potter crushes Twilight to the ground.
twiligh the beest hary potter not so la rofl
Twilight <33
We're still going on about this?!?!?!
User Image
qhaliesha izni
twiligh the beest hary potter not so la rofl
Your reasons?
Night World Series. Better than both. Period. stare
for me its a tye!!
harry potter is much better.
Harry potter was FOREVER. I never thought that damn movie would end >.<. The first movie of HP I saw in theaters as a lil kid and fell right to sleep. It was so boring and for the longest that movie was on my black list. However the last two movies sparked my interest for some odd reason and I watched both n the movie theaters and loved them (never seen any other harry potter movies except half of the first one and the last two >.< wink . Twilight I saw all the movies and I enjoyed them but mostly because it was hyped up and I enjoyed the energy n the movie theater. Now that the hype has died down and the movie is over I guess they are both equal. HP has more depth in it tho and has many more movies.Twilight doesn't run that deep. I really love Hunger Games right now and thats starting to be my new favorite. The story has really sparked my interest.

Asprettyasme
heart

Angelic Entrepreneur

4,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Twilight smile Coz I love vampire movies

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
shana_riann

Twilight is an insult to all vampires. If you really want to see a good vampire movie, then I highly suggest any of the Dracula movies, the UnderWolrd Movies, Van Hellsing and Vampires Suck.

Angelic Entrepreneur

4,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lukan Wolf
shana_riann

Twilight is an insult to all vampires. If you really want to see a good vampire movie, then I highly suggest any of the Dracula movies, the UnderWolrd Movies, Van Hellsing and Vampires Suck.

ok

Fashionable Raider

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Harry Potter of course. It was good the entire series. lol
harry potter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff