Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Also, I am very convinced you're troll.

If you aren't, I dread to see what your children will be like if you manage to breed.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
You should not read or watch Twilight. That movie and book is the gayest thing that came into the world. It is a stupid stupid thing. It will make you either go blind, deaf, be insane, or make you want to kill yourself or you will kill yourself. Don't waste your time.
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind
You know what? You're right. Stephanie Meyer,
THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOKS, does use those words.

What is this - I don't even ... I picked three pages at random and you were on
all of them. You are just ... *facepalm* I've never seen a twihard so brainwashed into loving such a bad book (or maybe a troll hellbent on winning for once).
What important rock is missing in your life that you feel the need to chain
yourself to this sparkly garbage? *headdesk headdesk headdesk*

The only thing missing from my life is peace of mind -
I'm often misunderstood. And I am not brainwashed,
Stephanie Meyer's books are not bad, and I am not a troll hellbent on
anything; heck, I'm not even a troll. And Stephanie Meyer's books are
not 'sparkly garbage'.
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

It's because Bella doesn't have a life. She only likes Edward because he has good looks.

That's not the only reason she likes him - she likes him because
he's 'the most loving and unselfish and brilliant and decent person'
she's ever met. She loves him not because he's beautiful or because he's rich, but for all the reasons I've listed above. If you don't believe me, I suggest you refer to the 110th page of Eclipse. The part I'm referring to starts with
'I love him ...... ' (Bella explaining to Jacob why she loves Edward).

Are you serious? The books are 80% about how Edward looks.
Words such as "scintillating", "angelic" and "godlike" are used to describe him and his perfectly good looks. And that proves how shallow Bella truly is!

And since 80% of the books are about how Edward looks,
the remaining 20% contains a very small plot with multiple plotholes.

80% of the books are not about how Edward looks just because the author uses those words, and 20% does not contain a very small plot with multiple plotholes - 100% of the books are about how a human girl gets sucked into the magical world of mythical creatures, 80% being from
Bella's perspective, and 20% being from Jacob's perspective.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

It's because Bella doesn't have a life. She only likes Edward because he has good looks.

That's not the only reason she likes him - she likes him because
he's 'the most loving and unselfish and brilliant and decent person'
she's ever met. She loves him not because he's beautiful or because he's rich, but for all the reasons I've listed above. If you don't believe me, I suggest you refer to the 110th page of Eclipse. The part I'm referring to starts with
'I love him ...... ' (Bella explaining to Jacob why she loves Edward).

Words such as "scintillating", "angelic" and "godlike" are used to describe him and his perfectly good looks. And that proves how shallow Bella truly is!

80% of the books are not about how Edward looks just because the author uses those words, and 20% does not contain a very small plot with multiple plotholes - 100% of the books are about how a human girl gets sucked into the magical world of mythical creatures, 80% being from

And 100% of Bella's perspective is about Edward. How shallow of Bella.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind

all of them. You are just ... *facepalm* I've never seen a twihard so brainwashed into loving such a bad book (or maybe a troll hellbent on winning for once).

not 'sparkly garbage'.
Please, please don't tell me you're misunderstood like Bella, because it's not hard to misunderstand a girl who obviously loves a guy because he's "hot" and he thinks she smells good. Bella is a horrible character that no girl should ever wish to be like. Sure, she says she wants to go to Forks to let her mother be happy, but even sane fans can see that she's just throwing a b***h fit because she no doubt has negative feelings for the new man in Renee's life. That, or the fact that Renee's no longer dependant on her.

... You know what? Neither of those are good reasons for her to be such a pretentious twit. I only know one girl even remotely like Bella and that's my younger cousin (who happens to be obsessed with Twilight), and I swear there hasn't been one visit or holiday where my sisters and I didn't want to take her away from the adults and scream the s**t out of her for being such a spoiled, ignorant, beauty obsessed fool.

Sparkly Hellhound

Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind

not 'sparkly garbage'.
Please, please don't tell me you're misunderstood like Bella, because it's not hard to misunderstand a girl who obviously loves a guy because he's "hot" and he thinks she smells good. Bella is a horrible character that no girl should ever wish to be like. Sure, she says she wants to go to Forks to let her mother be happy, but even sane fans can see that she's just throwing a b***h fit because she no doubt has negative feelings for the new man in Renee's life. That, or the fact that Renee's no longer dependant on her.

... You know what? Neither of those are good reasons for her to be such a pretentious twit. I only know one girl even remotely like Bella and that's my younger cousin (who happens to be obsessed with Twilight), and I swear there hasn't been one visit or holiday where my sisters and I didn't want to take her away from the adults and scream the s**t out of her for being such a spoiled, ignorant, beauty obsessed fool.

Nuh nah Nuh! Never Fear!!..

If you do that, can you tape it and put it on youtube?

Dude, Bella only moved because her mother got married and was happy, and it would have made Bella realize how truly insignificant and immature she really is. The girl makes a bitchy whinefest out of everything and never appreciates anyone or anything. Bella got sucked into a magical world my left ovary, she forced herself into it by obsessing over Edward and stalking him from the getgo because she's a pretentious and conniving whore cow gasming over a guy's looks, and thinks just because all the other guys in the school swooned over her in five seconds, that she was entitled to dating Edward.

Mega Chatter Thread

My cool wit and logic are here. RS~ bringing peaceful calamity to the TsF.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Requiem-Seraphim-
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind

not 'sparkly garbage'.

Nuh nah Nuh! Never Fear!!..

If you do that, can you tape it and put it on youtube?

Dude, Bella only moved because her mother got married and was happy, and it would have made Bella realize how truly insignificant and immature she really is. The girl makes a bitchy whinefest out of everything and never appreciates anyone or anything. Bella got sucked into a magical world my left ovary, she forced herself into it by obsessing over Edward and stalking him from the getgo because she's a pretentious and conniving whore cow gasming over a guy's looks, and thinks just because all the other guys in the school swooned over her in five seconds, that she was entitled to dating Edward.

Mega Chatter Thread

My cool wit and logic are here. RS~ bringing peaceful calamity to the TsF.

I would love to, if we all wouldn't get arrested O__o *all but younger sister over 18*

Yeah, and it's not really a magical world... it's the same place, just... filled with needless sparkles, failed suicide attempts and angst.
Emperor Angelo XXV
Master Princess101
Well, to tell the truth, most "SENSATIVE PEOPLE" watch Twilight because it might make them cry. Also romantic people watch it. But otherwise, I think Twilight is okay. I'm personally a Jacob Fan, but most of the time, I watch Twilight just to see Jacob. But if your sensative, or a romantic person, you would actually like the movie.

I have known many a sensitive person that dislikes Twilight. The same is true for the romantic types.

I prove my point.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Master Princess101
Emperor Angelo XXV
Master Princess101
Well, to tell the truth, most "SENSATIVE PEOPLE" watch Twilight because it might make them cry. Also romantic people watch it. But otherwise, I think Twilight is okay. I'm personally a Jacob Fan, but most of the time, I watch Twilight just to see Jacob. But if your sensative, or a romantic person, you would actually like the movie.

I have known many a sensitive person that dislikes Twilight. The same is true for the romantic types.

I prove my point.

You had not disproved my point.
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

That's not being shallow. That's being in love.
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Alexander J Luthor
my_gothic_state_of_mind

not 'sparkly garbage'.
Please, please don't tell me you're misunderstood like Bella, because it's not hard to misunderstand a girl who obviously loves a guy because he's "hot" and he thinks she smells good. Bella is a horrible character that no girl should ever wish to be like. Sure, she says she wants to go to Forks to let her mother be happy, but even sane fans can see that she's just throwing a b***h fit because she no doubt has negative feelings for
the new man in Renee's life. That, or the fact that Renee's no longer dependant on her.

... You know what? Neither of those are good reasons for her to be such a pretentious twit. I only know one girl even remotely like Bella and that's my younger cousin (who happens to be obsessed with Twilight), and I swear
there hasn't been one visit or holiday where my sisters and I didn't want to take her away from the adults and scream the s**t out of her for being such a spoiled, ignorant, beauty-obsessed fool.

...... After the words ''sparkly garbage'', I stopped talking ......
In any case, Bella is not misunderstood; she's just a little awkward,
and those aren't the only reasons she likes him. Oh, and by the way,
I don't think she was throwing a b***h fit - she seemed really sincere.
Remember how she's a terrible liar? And, oh yeah, it's not my fault your cousin's like that, so don't bring her ito this, 'cause honestly, I don't care much.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

The reason why I said it's shallow is because Bella focuses on how Edward looks. That is being shallow and lustful. Where's the love in that? Where's the sacrifice in that?
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

The reason why I said it's shallow is because Bella focuses on how Edward looks. That is being shallow and lustful. Where's the love in that?
Where's the sacrifice in that?

There shouldn't be any sacrifice in a good relationship,
and Bella likes Edward because he's 'the most loving and unselfish and brilliant and decent person' she's ever met.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff