Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

Love and sacrifice go well together. Love without sacrifice is not true love at all.

Bella is not into personality, but looks. Besides, Edward is not a loving vampire,
nor is he unselfish, brilliant, and decent.

He isn't any of those things in my honest opinion either (not really), but he is ALL of those in BELLA's opninion.

Basing from the books, Edward has a very nasty personality.

No he doesn't. He just has self-esteem issues. That is, he doubts himself often.

Ok, so stalking and destroying property has to do with self esteem issues?

He followed Bella just that once to make sure she was safe, and I don't re-member anything about him destroying property ...
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

He does have that nasty personality of his. He is abusive, after all.

.... How is he abusive?! He's the one who saves Bella's rear on a reg-ular basis!

Edward insists that he is always right on a regular basis, even if he's totally wrong. That, and the fact that he doesn't let Bella go with the other humans.

He'd actually prefer Bella going out with humans (Mike Newton) than with him.

Then why does he go insane over jacob? (don't gimme the whole dangerous ***** thing, he's dangerous too)
He destroys her car so she won't see him because HE'S jealous. He has to be right. This is abusive behavior.
also: he rapes her, he beats her to a pulp because he's so under control and
while she is unconcious (forgot how to spell it) he continues to have sex with her. This is rape and abuse. She did not have the power to say no.

Ok, first of all, Jacob is not a *****.
Secondly, he (Edward) doesn't want her with him (Jacob) because he (Jacob) is not human. You said so yourself. Kinda.
And he (Edward) takes apart some of her car because he (Edward) doesn't want her to go see him (Jacob) because he (Edward) actually does think
he (Jacob) is dangerous, because he's a young werewolf who is, in his (Edward's) opinion, unstable. And everything after 'also:' is untrue. Bella wanted sex.
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

.... How is he abusive?! He's the one who saves Bella's rear on a reg-ular basis!

Edward insists that he is always right on a regular basis, even if he's totally wrong. That, and the fact that he doesn't let Bella go with the other humans.

Seriously? He went insane on Jacob!

That's because Jacob's not human, remember?

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

And yet there is Edward's insistence that he is always right.

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

Love and sacrifice go well together. Love without sacrifice is not true love at all.

Bella is not into personality, but looks. Besides, Edward is not a loving vampire,
nor is he unselfish, brilliant, and decent.

He isn't any of those things in my honest opinion either (not really), but he is ALL of those in BELLA's opninion.

No he doesn't. He just has self-esteem issues. That is, he doubts himself often.

He followed Bella just that once to make sure she was safe, and I don't re-member anything about him destroying property ...

taking the engine out of her truck. I'm talking about watching her sleep a month before they were dating.

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

Then why does he go insane over jacob? (don't gimme the whole dangerous ***** thing, he's dangerous too)
He destroys her car so she won't see him because HE'S jealous. He has to be right. This is abusive behavior.
while she is unconcious (forgot how to spell it) he continues to have sex with her. This is rape and abuse. She did not have the power to say no.

Secondly, he (Edward) doesn't want her with him (Jacob) because he (Jacob) is not human. You said so yourself. Kinda.
And he (Edward) takes apart some of her car because he (Edward) doesn't want her to go see him (Jacob) because he (Edward) actually does think
he (Jacob) is dangerous, because he's a young werewolf who is, in his (Edward's) opinion, unstable. And everything after 'also:' is untrue. Bella wanted sex.

1. Yep he is, he is child grooming a hell-spawn which he will later ********, and for some reason Bella gets bent out of shape over a name, but is ok with a 21 (there abouts) yr old screwing her 7 year old daughter. Can we say lost sense of priorities much?
2. If he doesn't want her with Jake, then he shouldn't be with her either. Besides the fact, later on in the book he admits he took apart her car because he was jealous. He has to be with her, ONLY HIM, isolating her like that is abusive behavior. Edward is unstable too. You saw what her blood did to him, when he first saw her and was THAT attracted, he should've run for the hills. Y'know with his vow of never gonna drink blood. And also at the beginning and throughout the series, he should be trying to keep himself away from her, not leaving it up to her (I hate her but I'll give her this, she's one stubborn b***h) who HE KNOWS she won't listen to him. (Don't give me New Moon as an excuse, he destroyed her property YET AGAIN so she wouldn't remember him. How do you think someone gets over getting broken up with like that? They remember stuff, they try to heal using the objects that include the bf! What he did was unnecessarily hurtful, and it did have a trigger on her emotions. He runs away from an obsession he caused, and then again, keeps his hold on her by destroying her stuff so she remembers the stuff and therefore remembers him breaking it.) Besides the fact it was y'know, breaking and entering! And the knowledge he could do that also had a hand in her unstable emotions.
3. Legally, it's rape. She was unconcious, therefore didn't have the power to say no, it's like drugging someone so you can have sex with them. That's rape as well. When they can't say no, it's automatically rape. How do you think so many date-rapes happen?

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

NEITHER IS HE!!

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind

You know who'd I like to shoot? stressed Look.
You can't say it either is this, or has that. You know why? 'Cause that proves you're just trying to find a reason to dis Twilight.
How did I come to that conclusion? By realizing from the beginning you knew I was rite, but because you're jealous of SMeyer's success, you hate her, therefore, her books, which makes you want to dis them with the first insult that pops into your head, even if it's not true (which it isn't!), turning you n2 a
hateful person which clearly you are not. *overdoes sarcasm 4 emphasis*
Meaning you're trying to make sense when you clearly don't, and by the way,
I didn't click the link - it would've just been a waste of my time, much like you.
P.S - I wanted to stop talking for your benefit. Why? 'Cause you're silly. Duh.

You know you sound less and less educated the angrier you get?
1. I don't need to find a reason, I already have one thank you very much.
2. Um, how did THAT happen, ok clearly figment of your imagination! She agreed with like ONE point you had how did you link that to, her admitting your right? Jesus Christ! You're as bad as my mom!
3. Not jealous, I think she's brilliant for being able to cater to the whims of the average brainless idiot, but in terms of writing? She's the shittiest writer on the planet. Go read vampire kisses or salem's lot. Then compare the quality of writing of the two. Also I must add, PURPLE PROSE≠ GOOD WRITING! (Look it up if you don't know what it means.) It's used in several harlequin-esque novels, and half the time those are very shitty. And also, I didn't know you were psychic. 'Cause you must be to presume that you know our thoughts, agreed?
4. Who are you to judge if it's correct or isn't? You only judge that way because her opinion and tastes differ from yours. So when she says she doesn't like it, the books bored her, you take that as a personal attack against you, and SM (who I'm sure is your goddess).
5. Again, just because she doesn't like the book you do, how does that make her hateful? You need to grow a thicker skin. It comes in part with growing up, which you SERIOUSLY need to do.
6. The click the link thing? That just proves your overall stupidity, for not being able to continue a debate without resorting to personal attacks. And also because you can't BOTHER to become just a LITTLE more educated.
7. For the P.S. Look who's talking.
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

.... Edward doesn't want Bella with Jacob because he (Jacob) is
not human - he (Jacob) is a werewolf who, in Edward's opinion, is dangerous.
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

He followed Bella just that once to make sure she was safe, and I don't remember anything about him destroying property ...

taking the engine out of her truck. I'm talking about watching her sleep
a month before they were dating.

Oh, that's not considered destroying, that's considered
taking apart. And may I mention the fact that he put it back together in
time for school. In addition, he watched her sleep out of curiousity and fascination, I believe.
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

1. Yep he is, he is child-grooming a hell-spawn which he will later ********, and for some reason, Bella gets bent out of shape over a name, but is ok with a 21 (there abouts) yr old screwing her 7 year old daughter. Can we say lost sense of priorities much?
2. If he doesn't want her with Jake, then he shouldn't be with her either. Besides that fact, later on in the book he admits he took apart her car because he was jealous. He has to be with her, ONLY HIM, isolating her like that is abusive behavior. Edward is unstable too. You saw what her blood did to him, when he first saw her and was THAT attracted, he should've run for the hills. Y'know, with his vow of never gonna drink blood. And also, at the beginning and throughout the series, he should be trying to keep himself away from her, not leaving it up to her (I hate her, but I'll give her this: she's one stubborn b***h) who HE KNOWS she won't listen to him. (Don't give me New Moon as an excuse; he destroyed her property YET AGAIN so she wouldn't remember him. How do you think someone gets over getting broken up with like that? They remember stuff, they try to heal using the objects that include the bf! What he did was unnecessarily hurtful, and it did have a trigger on her emotions. He runs away from an obsession he caused, but then again, keeps his hold on her by destroying her stuff so she remembers the stuff and therefore remembers him breaking it. Besides that fact, it was, y'know, breaking and entering! And the knowledge he could do that also had a hand in her unstable emotions.
3. Legally, it's rape. She was unconcious, therefore didn't have the power to say no; it's like drugging someone so you can have sex with them. That's rape as well. When they can't say no, it's automatically rape. How do you think so many date-rapes happen?

1. Actually, she just gets bent out of shape because she
doesn't like the fact that they nicknamed her daughter after
the Lock Ness Monster, and Jacob isn't 21, he's 16 - he stopped
aging after the werewolf gene kicked in.

2. He doesn't want her with Jacob because he thinks he's dangerous, and Edward
himself could become quite unstable if he doesn't watch himself ....
Anyway, he didn't run for the hills because he was not only attracted to
the scent of her blood, but also to her as a person because he couldn't
read her mind, therefore he was naturally intrigued by everything she said and
did, and he didn't destroy her things, he hid them, because he wanted her to
have something from him (what he hid were her pictures of him and the gifts he
gave her), though he later admits that it was childish, and that he didn't
know why he did it exactly.

3. She wasn't unconcious ...... She just wasn't paying much attention to any-
thing. And besides, she was the one who practically kept begging for it.
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

NEITHER IS HE!!

Well, yes, but he believes that Jacob is more dangerous and unstable than him.

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

He followed Bella just that once to make sure she was safe, and I don't remember anything about him destroying property ...

taking the engine out of her truck. I'm talking about watching her sleep
a month before they were dating.

Oh, that's not considered destroying, that's considered
taking apart. And may I mention the fact that he put it back together in
time for school. In addition, he watched her sleep out of curiousity and fascination, I believe.

It's destroying, he incapacitated her so she depended upon him for rides and HE would never drive her to Jake's.
Secondly, just because he put it back together doesn't mean he didn't destroy her property and incapacitate her so he can control her some more.
Thirdly, so? It's still stalking and breaking and entering. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, his intentions don't matter, he still did it. You seem to forget the laws of this land. They don't make exceptions for curiosity.

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Angel of Darkness Darcy
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

1. Yep he is, he is child-grooming a hell-spawn which he will later ********, and for some reason, Bella gets bent out of shape over a name, but is ok with a 21 (there abouts) yr old screwing her 7 year old daughter. Can we say lost sense of priorities much?
2. If he doesn't want her with Jake, then he shouldn't be with her either. Besides that fact, later on in the book he admits he took apart her car because he was jealous. He has to be with her, ONLY HIM, isolating her like that is abusive behavior. Edward is unstable too. You saw what her blood did to him, when he first saw her and was THAT attracted, he should've run for the hills. Y'know, with his vow of never gonna drink blood. And also, at the beginning and throughout the series, he should be trying to keep himself away from her, not leaving it up to her (I hate her, but I'll give her this: she's one stubborn b***h) who HE KNOWS she won't listen to him. (Don't give me New Moon as an excuse; he destroyed her property YET AGAIN so she wouldn't remember him. How do you think someone gets over getting broken up with like that? They remember stuff, they try to heal using the objects that include the bf! What he did was unnecessarily hurtful, and it did have a trigger on her emotions. He runs away from an obsession he caused, but then again, keeps his hold on her by destroying her stuff so she remembers the stuff and therefore remembers him breaking it. Besides that fact, it was, y'know, breaking and entering! And the knowledge he could do that also had a hand in her unstable emotions.
3. Legally, it's rape. She was unconcious, therefore didn't have the power to say no; it's like drugging someone so you can have sex with them. That's rape as well. When they can't say no, it's automatically rape. How do you think so many date-rapes happen?

1. Actually, she just gets bent out of shape because she
doesn't like the fact that they nicknamed her daughter after
the Lock Ness Monster, and Jacob isn't 21, he's 16 - he stopped
aging after the werewolf gene kicked in.

2. He doesn't want her with Jacob because he thinks he's dangerous, and Edward
himself could become quite unstable if he doesn't watch himself ....
Anyway, he didn't run for the hills because he was not only attracted to
the scent of her blood, but also to her as a person because he couldn't
read her mind, therefore he was naturally intrigued by everything she said and
did, and he didn't destroy her things, he hid them, because he wanted her to
have something from him (what he hid were her pictures of him and the gifts he
gave her), though he later admits that it was childish, and that he didn't
know why he did it exactly.

3. She wasn't unconcious ...... She just wasn't paying much attention to any-
thing. And besides, she was the one who practically kept begging for it.

Are you THAT STUPID?
1. Just because he stopped aging doesn't mean he's not more mature. Your mind still ages as time passes by (it just doesn't affect your body).
Edit: Also, that's what I said, go re-read my post or if necessary learn English.
2. They're both dangerous, if he truly loved her he'd have kept himself away and not depending on her to do it. Also, lust not love, don't ever confuse the 2. He "loves" her because A. She smells like flowers and B. he cannot read her mind. And yeah, she believed they were destroyed when they were gone. So still it's harmful no matter what you say happened. You're stuck on the details, please go re-read my post with a broader definition in mind (after I read the series once and read part of Midnight Sun before wanting to puke I vowed to not burn my mind again.)
3. Yeah she was, he beat the s**t out of her, and she was covered head to toe in bruises. Ok, so every stripper in the nation deserves to be raped? Just cause she was begging BEFORE she blacked out doesn't mean she could have wanted him to stop WHILE she was unconcious. But he took away her right and power to say no, by beating the s**t out of her. Duh.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV
my_gothic_state_of_mind
Emperor Angelo XXV

.... Edward doesn't want Bella with Jacob because he (Jacob) is
not human - he (Jacob) is a werewolf who, in Edward's opinion, is dangerous.

Both of them are dangerous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces