Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Daecade
"MY LOVER IS DEAD!!! I MUST KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I'M NOTHING WITHOUT MY LOVER!!!"

What a great message for young girls everywhere. "If your boyfriend doesn't kill himself because he thinks you're dead, he doesn't love you."

Click. Click. Boom.User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

Minerva de Sade
Daecade
"MY LOVER IS DEAD!!! I MUST KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I'M NOTHING WITHOUT MY LOVER!!!"

What a great message for young girls everywhere. "If your boyfriend doesn't kill himself because he thinks you're dead, he doesn't love you."

Let's not forget the other side: If you're not depressed over his departure to where you are a shut in for several months, it's not true love.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Suiseiten
Let's not forget the other side: If you're not depressed over his departure to where you are a shut in for several months, it's not true love.

Because if you don't devote your entire life to your "true love", then you don't really love them and you'll burn in hell, you b***h.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Minerva de Sade
Suiseiten

Because if you don't devote your entire life to your "true love", then you don't really love them and you'll burn in hell, you b***h.

Ah, good. Looks like I will enjoy my time there. 3nodding It'll be warm and I don't have to worry about my exes. XD

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Suiseiten
Ah, good. Looks like I will enjoy my time there. 3nodding It'll be warm and I don't have to worry about my exes. XD

And according to some scientific studies, it's cooler than Heaven temperature wise. :D

Newbie Hunter

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Celestana
boop

And you bumped a dead thread, why?
Minerva de Sade
Daecade

lol sorry oh well crying
couldn't agree more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out