Agreed!!!!

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
RoniBaby
sparkle_toy
Grace9988
I love twilight and don't think edward cullen or robert pattinson is ugly and I don't like harry potter

I agree.I'm not some overboard chic that knows every word of every line of the twilight saga. I've read one or two books and I have to admit they are pretty good. Im sure there are some twilight haters everywhere with no justifiable reason to hate it. . I like both harry potter and Twilight . I like Jacob and Ron the best but other than that.......i dont give a crap.
It's not a saga.
Why do you think people who claim to dislike/hate Twilight and its later installments have no justifiable reason? That's insulting and that is generalizing. You can't possibly know Twilight haters in the general vicinity of 'everywhere' and you don't know their reasons for not liking the books.
What about the books(Twilight, not Harry Potter) do you think was good? What two books have you read?

Well,you seem to have an answer for everything now don't you? Oh so now when ever i post i have to give a full, long winded description of exactly what i mean. And yes, it is a saga. I never said EVERY twilight hater has no justifiable reason. You're just trying to find a problem with everything aren't you? So i suggest you stop acting like a know it all . Put that in your juice box and suck it. Kay?

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
RoniBaby
Rebekah Rocketship
twilight is beastt. don't be hatinn'
That is your opinion, not fact. People can dislike it if they wish to. Since you think it's all that, why not give reasons? Put up or shut up.

Of course it's an opinion! Isn't that what forums are for? Opinions? Also, She never said it was a fact. So put up or shut up.
I would choose Harry Potter 'cause I've seen Twilight and it's so gay.
fashinchick101

I didn't know books and/or movies had sexual orientations! surprised Why was I not informed of this??
sparkle_toy
RoniBaby
sparkle_toy
Grace9988
I love twilight and don't think edward cullen or robert pattinson is ugly and I don't like harry potter

I agree.I'm not some overboard chic that knows every word of every line of the twilight saga. I've read one or two books and I have to admit they are pretty good. Im sure there are some twilight haters everywhere with no justifiable reason to hate it. . I like both harry potter and Twilight . I like Jacob and Ron the best but other than that.......i dont give a crap.
It's not a saga.
Why do you think people who claim to dislike/hate Twilight and its later installments have no justifiable reason? That's insulting and that is generalizing. You can't possibly know Twilight haters in the general vicinity of 'everywhere' and you don't know their reasons for not liking the books.
What about the books(Twilight, not Harry Potter) do you think was good? What two books have you read?

Well,you seem to have an answer for everything now don't you? And yes, it is a saga. Also, I never said EVERY twilight hater has no justifiable reason. Your just trying to find a problem with everything arent you? So i suggest you stop acting like a know it all and a of a child. Put that in your juice box and suck it. Kay?

It is not. It can be called a saga all day long but by definition it isn't a saga.
I don't seem to have a answer for everything.Why assume that I do, even in a sarcastic manner?
I didn't accuse you of saying that every person who doesn't like Twilight doesn't have a justifiable reason.
Yes, I am childish yet the person accusing me of being childish has just told me to put something in a juice box to suck. Wonderful.
I am not trying to find a problem with everything. You seem to love generalizing don't you?
I'm not acting like I know it all. Knowing some things about a book series isn't considered knowing it all.
By the way, "and a of a child" doesn't make sense.
sparkle_toy
RoniBaby
Rebekah Rocketship
That is your opinion, not fact. People can dislike it if they wish to. Since you think it's all that, why not give reasons? Put up or shut up.

Of course it's an opinion! Isn't that what forums are for? Opinions? Also, She never said it was a fact. So put up or shut up.
You're throwing my words back, but they don't make sense the way you use them. 'Put up or shut up' what? What are you trying to ask me to prove?
Of course she never said it was a fact and no that's not what every forum across the internet is for. There are forums for RPs, for getting opinions, for asking questions, for gaming, etc.
fashinchick101
Gay=/= stupid stare
I never meant Twilight was hot I meant I didnt like it

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
RoniBaby
sparkle_toy
RoniBaby
Rebekah Rocketship

You're throwing my words back, but they don't make sense the way you use them. 'Put up or shut up' what? What are you trying to ask me to prove?
Of course she never said it was a fact and no that's not what every forum across the internet is for. There are forums for RPs, for getting opinions, for asking questions, for gaming, etc.

Look, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. All i wanted to do was post on my friends topic. I don't mind you criticism. (all though i think some people might.) Thats all.
sparkle_toy
RoniBaby
sparkle_toy
RoniBaby
Rebekah Rocketship

Look, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. All i wanted to do was post on my friends topic. I don't mind you criticism. (all though i think some people might.) Thats all.
I'm not trying to pick a fight either I just asked you questions to better understand your view on what you said when I first quoted you, though you still used the phrase incorrectly.
I don't like Twilight anymore because all of the movies and books are the same exact thing. First book :Oh no! Bella's in trouble! Edward saves her. Second book; Oh no! Bella's in trouble! Edward saves her. Third; oh no Bella's in trouble And Edward saves her. Anyone have a guess of what happens next?
Also, i don't think vampires are real but there are still those classic vampire stories we all love and Stephanie is completely ruining the great stories from Bram Stoker and Anne Rice. What really annoys me is how young teenage girls think that Twilight is actually a real vampire story that will someday be a famous legend as Dracula is. The only thing Twilight will be famous for is for it's author getting killed in a terrorist attack from Romania, because the Romanians are so mad at her for making a mockery of their famous vampires.+ Anyone agree?
edward is ugly, but how about jacob? He's cute.
vote harry potter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces