Welcome to Gaia! ::

iShikyo
RoniBaby
XxShinobi_Demon90xX
Omg, how could u even like TWILIGHT! It is the most retarded movie I have ever seen!!! I mean, sERIOUSLY!!! Edward Cullen is SO UGLY! He looks like hes super drunk, and looks like he hasnt taken a shower in AGES!!! eek During the whole "Harry Potter vs. Twilight" thing, Harry Potter would so win. That is the awesomest book series, AND movie series I have ever SEEN! HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!!!! whee

You mean you think Robert Pattinson looks ugly, looks super drunk, and looks like he hasn't taken a shower in ages.
People like Twilight because they like Twilight. Just like not every one will like it, not every one will hate it or think it's retarded.
These are all your opinions and isn't very convincing if one where to look at it for reasons to hate Twilight. In fact, you haven't said why you hate Twilight.

Oh be quiet no one cares if they spell something wrong!!!! Ur a grammar nazi!....TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!!! mad
I care. Go bother someplace else.
To me it is a tie although Twilight has super hot guys whee

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I prefer Harry Potter, I read the first two books of Twilight and couldn't get myself to read the rest. There is alot of sexism in it, and sense when is the perfect boyfreind a control freak jerk who hurts you so he can protect you? I could list hundreds of reasons(literally) why I dont like it. I can also give you an article of proof that Twilight is sexist but I dont feel like wasting my time.

Harry Potter has a plot, real freindships and relationships earned over time no imprinting or love at first sight(commonly known as lust I think) you can feel the characters and learn along with them and more.

3,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
down with Twilight!! scream GOO HARRY POTTER!!!! the storyline in Harry Potter is waaay better than in Twilight and the fact that Edward watches Bella when she sleeps is pretty stalkerish and creepy
dolli82
down with Twilight!! scream GOO HARRY POTTER!!!! the storyline in Harry Potter is waaay better than in Twilight and the fact that Edward watches Bella when she sleeps is pretty stalkerish and creepy

I know right!!!

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Who choose Twilight over Harry Potter or claimed Meyer over Rowling mostly didn't read Harry Potter... Because there's big difference between those authors' writing skills and storytelling.

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
sarcastichick
iShikyo
RoniBaby
XxShinobi_Demon90xX
Omg, how could u even like TWILIGHT! It is the most retarded movie I have ever seen!!! I mean, sERIOUSLY!!! Edward Cullen is SO UGLY! He looks like hes super drunk, and looks like he hasnt taken a shower in AGES!!! eek During the whole "Harry Potter vs. Twilight" thing, Harry Potter would so win. That is the awesomest book series, AND movie series I have ever SEEN! HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!!!! whee

You mean you think Robert Pattinson looks ugly, looks super drunk, and looks like he hasn't taken a shower in ages.
People like Twilight because they like Twilight. Just like not every one will like it, not every one will hate it or think it's retarded.
These are all your opinions and isn't very convincing if one where to look at it for reasons to hate Twilight. In fact, you haven't said why you hate Twilight.

Oh be quiet no one cares if they spell something wrong!!!! Ur a grammar nazi!....TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!!! mad
I care. Go bother someplace else.
Me speak Engrish to you.
fxck twilight the shxt sucks dxck

Wheezing Lunatic

KrOwNz
To me it is a tie although Twilight has super hot guys whee

I find this to be a shallow reason.
Twilight has
1. Edward Cullen, a guy who needs to get a shower, and stop sparkling.
2. Jacob Black, a shape shifter who looks like an Alpaca.

Anyone else?

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
HARRY POTTER.. nuff said
twilight is beastt. don't be hatinn'
Rebekah Rocketship
That is your opinion, not fact. People can dislike it if they wish to. Since you think it's all that, why not give reasons? Put up or shut up.

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Rebekah Rocketship
He hating, what are you going to do, reported me?

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out