Welcome to Gaia! ::

TWILIGHTTTTTT!!!!! i mean i like harry potter butt TWILIGHT rox!!!!! twisted
To all the twilight haters besides Edward and Jacob Give me 1 good reason why u hate it. twisted ninja wahmbulance mrgreen dramallama
MandaZuniga1023
i agree
UnicornsPooRainbow
MandaZuniga1023
i agree

cool...so wassup?
UnicornsPooRainbow
To all the twilight haters besides Edward and Jacob Give me 1 good reason why u hate it. twisted ninja wahmbulance mrgreen dramallama

Because the story includes a 16 year old boy claiming a fetus as his future baby-mama.

And because it gives the impression that a person's sex isn't even determined by what genitalia they have, but whether or not said genitalia functions

Some of this stuff is warped.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
UnicornsPooRainbow
It has no plot and centers around a whiny, selfish teenage girl. All it tells you is that's it's ok to go out and do dangerous s**t and pretty much die if your boyfriend leaves you. It tells you that it's ok if some guy you don't know sneaks in to your room to watch you sleep, that's not ok, it's ******** CREEPY. All of the characters (the good ones of course) get a happy ending. Even jacob, who should have been at least one to get screwed over, gets a happy ending when that hack smeyer decides she just can't possibly let one of her super special characters go without twuuuu wuuuv. Nessie shouldn't exist and the only reason she does is because smeyer is a bs writer, everyone getting a happy ending is not a good thing.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
UnicornsPooRainbow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XP R O U DXH U F F L E P U F FXXXXXXXXXXXX

Because it glorifies so much wrong.

Edward can stalk and control Bella, yet it's supposed to be "true love", and "all girls want to be loved like Bella".

Jacob loses his entire character identity by the end of Breaking Dawn, and becomes a condoned baby rapist/child groomer.

Bella doesn't change at all through the series, besides becoming a vampire. She doesn't give two shits about anyone but Edward and what she wants. She was willing drop EVERYTHING to be with Edward, a guy she's known for less than a year, and yet, she still gets to be around those people she was supposed to drop. She gains everything, looses nothing.

And don't get me started on Meyer's "professionalism". Some authors don't even consider her an author. That's ******** sad. She refuses to accept criticism, she hides from negativity with the "it's fiction! It's not supposed to make sense!" argument, when it's not even true. FICTION HAS TO MAKE SENSE IN THE WORLD IT IS PRESENTED IN. IF IT'S IN OUR TIME, IN PLACES WE KNOW, AND THERE'S A LACK OF LOGIC OR SEVERAL INCONSISTENCIES, THEN WE WILL CALL THE AUTHOR OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT. ("West coast of Brazil" my a**.)

Now, give me five good reasons why this is better than Harry Potter.User Image

And unafraid of toil"

Quotable Prophet

UnicornsPooRainbow

I'll do you better. I can name 10:

1. The abuse. A guy rips off a girl's face because she rejects him. Next thing we know, they're OMGTRULUV!

2. The ***** implications. Renesmee will be all of seven years old when they start the sex.

3. The child grooming implications. Claire is TWO YEARS OLD. Their comments? "What if she doesn't choose him when she grows up?" "Why wouldn't she?"

4. It promotes limerence/obsession/lust/infatuation as the ultimate "true love" that beats all else including family, friends, morals, dignity, self-respect, and love that is actually built up through time and effort.

5. The "humans suck" sentiment. It's honestly undeserved. Other than what Meyer SAYS about them, none of them actually DO anything that's worth the bashing or the complete disregard for their lives when the Cullens send their little vampire friends off to KILL AND EAT THEM as long as THEY (the Cullens) aren't exposed.

6. They resort to UTERUS BITING to remove the innards-eating death-baby.

7. The innards-eating death-baby.

8. Imprinting. Just everything about it. Team Free Will for the win!

9. Complete LACK of research on the part of the author. And no, I'm not just talking about the "vampires sparkle" issue. She screwed up science. She screwed up history. She screwed up basic geography. She doesn't even get the point of half the literature she brings up!

10. Bella.

Twilight more romantic i guess sweatdrop

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
VaneMoretti
Twilight more romantic i guess sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XP R O U DXH U F F L E P U F FXXXXXXXXXXXX

And unafraid of toil"

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
UnicornsPooRainbow

Because abusive relationships are a "Do Not Want" and young girls (and boys too) don't deserve it. There.

Because sociopaths exist in that series, and that's just wrong.

Healing Fairy

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Thread Flip 150
The Harry Potter movies is all great, I dunno about the books. but in Twilight the movies, they aren't so good.. the books are much better~
Okay, I have to admit....Twilight freaking sucks. I mean it's sooooo lame. Harry Potter's better than that crap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff