Alec 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Jane 0.37931034482759 37.9% [ 11 ]
One of the wives 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Demetri 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Felix 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Heidi 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Others not listed 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]

For me I'm always going to be Team Volturi! 3nodding I just wanted to know who is your favourite member? Read any good fanfictions? (Don't judge mehhh) dramallama

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
        Eh, the Volturi are interesting, but hardly pose a threat to anyone in the stories. They're just kind of...there.

Click. Click. Boom.User Image

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I like Movie!Aro. smile

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If I had to choose one of them, Marcus. He was incidentally the most interesting of the litter.
i voted for marcus
I voted Aro as my favorite Volturi member, because he's like- the most complicated of all of them. I pity him because he was driven for power but that power drove him insane. If you don't think so, just imagine being in his place, reading and absorbing the thoughts of everyone he's ever touched, for three-thousand years. Wouldn't you at least be a little off your rocker?
Iaurendis
I voted Aro as my favorite Volturi member, because he's like- the most complicated of all of them. I pity him because he was driven for power but that power drove him insane. If you don't think so, just imagine being in his place, reading and absorbing the thoughts of everyone he's ever touched, for three-thousand years. Wouldn't you at least be a little off your rocker?

his mind-reading ability is a tad inferior to that of Edward? confused

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SmallFoot5
Iaurendis

Then I guess after a few more years, Edward is gonna be way more insane.
Lukan Wolf
SmallFoot5
Iaurendis

he looks insane enough already.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SmallFoot5
Lukan Wolf
SmallFoot5
Iaurendis

he looks insane enough already.

Then he'll just get worse.
hmmm.
it appears jane gets the most votes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items