Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kyasuriin-sama
I did not understand what you just wrote.
Which means you are on the same level as SMeyer.
Congrats.
Yeah, my best (male) friend read it. He just hated it, like a lot of guys.

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
boys can be completly blind to love smile
I know some boys who have read it and understood it completely.
But they only read it to pick up girls.

Beloved Cultist

Twilight was aimed at Pre-Pubecent, Impressionable, insecure teenaged girls. If you're a boy and you like twilight, you are gay, not happy gay just epic gay like prance around a feild and then ******** another man in the grass.

I can understand how girls like it when they put NO description into the female characters and WAY TOO MUCH into the males such as "His perfect face" and s**t about his breath

Boys are NOT stupid, do NOT assume because you like a bad movie and most of us don't that we are stupid. Not insulting the female masses as i understand we were all created equal but every girl in my year at school is a brain dead makeup covered soon-to-be prostitute. Whilst they say twilight is good and fail at school i say it sucks and i pass, what does this tell you.

and Breea2000 boys CAN be blind to love but so can girls. Infact i believe you are blind to the facts which you read out of a book. Basicly when you read twilight you're just reading "Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit" because it makes NO SENCE AT ALL!.

I read all of them and i watched the first movie and nearly cried, with laughter it was THAT pathetic. *Sigh*
Done.
no they are jelous

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Boys do not understand Twilight just like girls with brains don't either, because there's nothing to understand about Smeyer's worthless bullshit.

Beloved Cultist

Xacebans
Boys do not understand Twilight just like girls with brains don't either, because there's nothing to understand about Smeyer's worthless bullshit.

^^^^^
Made my evening right there.

Hardened Warrior

I know a lot of boys, who like Twilight.
and I know a lot of girls, who hate it.
What does gender have to do with anything? It's called an opinion.

Hardened Warrior

XoxoqueenpretiixoxO123
no they are jelous

How so?
SickTwistedFreak25
XoxoqueenpretiixoxO123
no they are jelous

How so?

i dont know.. i meant some boyz but not all

Dapper Dabbler

XoxoqueenpretiixoxO123
no they are jelous

No we know s**t when we see it. Don't say it's because it's a romance novel because it is not romance it is lust and try to disprove that to me with your ***** shape-shifter called Jacob and your creepy abusive stalker you call Edward.

Moonlight Pirate

I'm going to stick to my argument that any guy who DOES like Twilight is gay or bi. The books are nothing but Bella talking about how she want's to get into Edward's pants and how hot he is, and shoving such thoughts into the reader's head. Most men don't enjoy such things, and if they do, they ALSO want to get into Edward's pants and think about how hot he is.

Beloved Cultist

Nomad Realta
I'm going to stick to my argument that any guy who DOES like Twilight is gay or bi. The books are nothing but Bella talking about how she want's to get into Edward's pants and how hot he is, and shoving such thoughts into the reader's head. Most men don't enjoy such things, and if they do, they ALSO want to get into Edward's pants and think about how hot he is.

And i will agree with you fully! *Salutes*
Master_Terranort
XoxoqueenpretiixoxO123
no they are jelous

No we know s**t when we see it. Don't say it's because it's a romance novel because it is not romance it is lust and try to disprove that to me with your ***** shape-shifter called Jacob and your creepy abusive stalker you call Edward.

ok... well i dnt know s**t bout twilight anyways i just whatch tha dame movies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces