hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
I understand Twilight.

I understand that's it's complete s**t.

lol yes it issome boys in my class say its gay but that kid can't even read

I like reading.

I read things like A Song of Ice and Fire, and Hyperion, and The Divine Comedy... in the vernacular.

And yet, Twilight is still s**t.

lol ur really not the average don't reaqd books kinda boy

I can't for the life of me understand how you got the letter "q" in the word "read".

Seriously. The letter Q is a row, and two letters, away from D. I swear... the mysteries of the universe never seem to cease.

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Doctor Earl
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
I understand Twilight.

I like reading.

I read things like A Song of Ice and Fire, and Hyperion, and The Divine Comedy... in the vernacular.

I can't for the life of me understand how you got the letter "q" in the word "read".

Seriously. The letter Q is a row, and two letters, away from D. I swear... the mysteries of the universe never seem to cease.

my key board been acting up lately i don't know why. i aslk my bro i dearl with it but he juskt won't
hiki-mikixx9
do you think boys understand twilight clear?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think they do 'cuase the boys in my class don't read and some say twilight is gay. the reason they stop calling it gay is when i told them what happens in braeking dawn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh my god! a boy in my class read twilight then i asked him if he liked it and he said "no its kinda boring and gay"
boys DO NOT understand twilight!

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There's a guy in my English class that criticizes Twilight. He sees Twilight for what it is (a big load of crap), so he understands Twilight clearly. smile

3,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hiki-mikixx9

I don't think they do 'cuase the boys in my class don't read and some say twilight is gay. the reason they stop calling it gay is when i told them what happens in braeking dawn.

We don't and we don't care.

It has sparkling vampires for crying out loud.

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Shargot
There's a guy in my English class that criticizes Twilight. He sees Twilight for what it is (a big load of crap), so he understands Twilight clearly. smile

lol
I have read the whole twilight saga (a few times) and it's ok at best,from a writers point of view it's childish, but you have to take it for what it is. When I read the books or watch the movies I don't think vampires because if I did it would suck to me, so I take it for what it is... a romance (maybe). Also it's easy to see why some men would not like it, after all its made with women(or little girls) in mind. So that being said, Twilight is good to some, yet great to others and not liked by the rest.

3,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
I understand Twilight.

I like reading.

Your average is biased. The average male American reads 1.6 books per month, 'book' for the survey being 250 pages of written material (or 50000 words, if reading E-books).

I myself tend to read 50000 words in a span of 3 hours at a slow, constant pace. If pressed, I can read a "doorstopper" (a book exceeding 1000 pages) in the span of 8. My friends - male and female alike, can all do the same.

Fashionable Dabbler

hiki-mikixx9
Doctor Earl
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
hiki-mikixx9
Nacht-Ritter
I understand Twilight.

I like reading.

my key board been acting up lately i don't know why. i aslk my bro i dearl with it but he juskt won't

That sucks. :I I would kill my keyboard if it ever did that to me.

Fashionable Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blues Operator
sassy girl the vampire
girl and boys were tested and girls proved through science that they were smarter than boys.

Lapinporokoira
Captain Zurg
WE understand it... it's just that it's a girl's novel, thats all

Don't insult my gender. eek
In all seriousness, media aimed towards women/girls is usually terrible anyway.
At least we can drive.

XD wow!
hiki-mikixx9
killer44434
the twilight books are good really good

thank you some boy with a great taste in books heart heart

finally people with taste!!!

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
if your wanting the opinion of the books yeah i like em but hears the thing

burning_eyes lol xp
1. edward seems stalkerish
2. the actor they picked to play edward looks like what an stalker would look like if he was english
3. they could of picked an way better actor to play him, but the director of the movie not the editor of the book got to pick the actor
4. some guys think the idea of vampires sparkleing is pretty gay (yes i know why they sparkle cause vampires burning up into ashes doesnt seem romantic) but the writer made them to where they sparkle instead of combuste into flame.
5. the girl who plays bella is an great actor just need to reajust her head it seems to big for her body.
6. mostly for girls cause the girl and guy are like oh we cant be togeather even though we desperatly want each other.
7. most girls like the teaseing antisipation of cex(sex) in the book. cause its like omg whats gonna happen next. (alot of girls like the tease of romance they cant have it.) =P
8. if you've read down to 8 you really like my opinions want my number? (just kidding stop pming me) lol rofl
=P dont take any of thease in the wrong way lol. also sorry if i affned. and sorry for the spelling we are human after all. =P

the books were good and the movies are good
they understand in a boy way but u see it clear in a girl way
hiki-mikixx9

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces