XEmmyBearXx
NightfallDuet
So Google isn't helping you? confused

what do you mean

Oh my God...it's official. You're an....*dun dun dun* IDIOT! biggrin

fark you

User Image

That's a first. xD
i can't wait either! But I have this feeling Jacob might die.. Oh geeze I don't want that to happen.
And I wonder if Bella's daughter will be turned in to the vouture? (Spell check) i hope Bella isn't turning evil either cos' I saw the preview and she kind of looks like it.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
XxAustin_ThavryxX
i can't wait either! But I have this feeling Jacob might die.. Oh geeze I don't want that to happen.
And I wonder if Bella's daughter will be turned in to the vouture? (Spell check) i hope Bella isn't turning evil either cos' I saw the preview and she kind of looks like it.

So... You haven't read the books I take it?
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX

No.. I only found out about the book until after the first movie. I don't like reading books if I already saw the movies.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
XxAustin_ThavryxX
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX

No.. I only found out about the book until after the first movie. I don't like reading books if I already saw the movies.

Well, this series was a wish fulfillment series by Stephenie Meyer, and she didn't want any of the characters she really cares about killed, so, Jacob does not get killed.

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
XxAustin_ThavryxX

havent you read the books?

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX

Well, this series was a wish fulfillment series by Stephenie Meyer, and she didn't want any of the characters she really cares about killed, so, Jacob does not get killed.

ive read em all heaps no one dies biggrin its all safe and bella doesnt turn evil shes like edward an animal killing machine biggrin

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I think I'm going to ******** explode trying to wait.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
XEmmyBearXx
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX

ive read em all heaps no one dies biggrin its all safe and bella doesnt turn evil shes like edward an animal killing machine biggrin

Nobody dies and they all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER! biggrin The End.

Now, children, the lesson of the story is to always depend on your man, no matter what he says, even if he's a total a*****e. biggrin Because a hot guy who tells you what to do--even if you're in love with another hot guy--is better than being a sufficient independent woman, like poor Leah here.

Now, does anyone have any questions? biggrin

(Kid 1) Yeah, why does Bella stay with him if he's so mean to her?
(Teacher) Because she's stupid, that's why. She believes that if she stays with her Edward that she'll be better off than trying to be strong and independent enough for herself.
(Kid 2) But, Bella's blind! She's blind because she can't see her face!
(Teacher) You have a point. She can't even find her own lips, pretty sad. Now, children, we're gonna read "Little Red Riding Hood"!
(Kids) YAY!!!

Okay, being serious now. *serious face with wearing a fancy red robe, glasses, and a fake pipe. Sits a fancy, elegant chair with a fire going and begins to lecture*

Now, Miss...uh, "EmmyBear", you do realize that there are not always happy endings in stories. Many stories, like Little Red Riding Hood (ignore the child's version), always have something happen. Some die, some get hurt, and some just plain don't care or exist. Sometimes authors do make a happy ending, but it comes with consequences and those consequences are not pretty.

For an example, in the end of The Hunger Games, Kaitnss (the main character, our BETTER storyteller) and her friend/ forced lover (there's a reason for this), Peeta, are about to eat some very poisonous berries called Nightlock, and suddenly the gamemakers change their mind at the last minute to declare them both the winners. Why? Because they don't want to be embarrassed and plus they've just pissed off President Snow, so there's a thing there with him in Catching Fire, but anyways, Kaitnss realizes, even though they've won, they're more to it than meets the eye. [insert more spoilers for Catching Fire and Mockingjay]

So yeah, there are consequences even with happy endings. Don't expect everything to be all sunshine and rainbows, especially with Twilight, no matter how much Meyer "sludgehammers" us into the fact that that there is a happy ending and that we just have to accept it.

But, at least, we don't have to hear Bella---wait, I spoke too soon. There's Bree, her "counterpart".
God, that book made me wanna kill some puppies.
Are you stupid or are you that slow?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
I can't wait...because I just broke up with my girlfriend, so it's the first of those piece-of-s**t movies I won't get dragged into seeing with her. XD Have fun, Twi-tards! I'll be reading some books with dynamic characters and substantial plot, maybe even seeing a movie that isn't just talking heads and corny lines with a quick "Vampire" (cough cough) scare thrown in at the end to make it "worth seeing." But really, enjoy. There's nothing wrong with abusive relationships and *****... rolleyes Ciao!
The trailer doesn't look very good to me—but pft, I'm still going to see it. User Image

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Yes, I am excited!!
Ant thank you for not being a Twilight Hater smile
It means a lot that someone is actually possibly excited about the movie coming out this November.
I am like the only Twiheart, the rest of my friends are Harry Potter fans sad
I don't really unerstand how they can hate the books and the movies.
I enjoy both, Eclipse is my favorite movie but, Twilight is my favorite book smile rofl

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xBubbleTea13
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
XxAustin_ThavryxX

*Cracks knuckles* Alright!

1. Bella "lives", technically speaking, and becomes a meyerpire.
2. She's the most perfect speshul snowflake ever who doesn't kill humans.
3. Nessie ages SUPER QUICK and will stop aging at 7 years old, but she'll look 18.
4. The Volturi think she's an immortal child so they pack up and swim to America.
5. The Cullens gather friends to fight in a possible war.
6. We Find out Bella has the speshulest power of all the meyerpires.
7. They meet in a field and talk. ******** talk.
8. Alice comes back in the nick of time with proof that Nessie isn't "dangerous".
9. The Volturi cower away back to Italy like the pathetic losers they are.
10. The Cullens, Jacob and the hell beast (seeing as when she's fully grown Edward and Bella will be Jacob's parents-in-law) have the most speshulest perfect life ever. THE END.

If you're wondering why this is happening to you it's because you need to be punished for your willful ignorance. You may not like to read books after the movies come out, but ALL FOUR BOOKS were out before the first movie, meaning you could have read one of the last three at least, and that excuse is just laziness on your part. Shame on you. >:/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff