Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

the proof is in the quote supid.

no i didn't. show me exactly where i said that.

that would a been too obvious so no thanks.
"They're still the same thing. you're still saying Twilight is boring."

"i know they're boring."

"Thank you for saying that you know Twilight is boring."

"yw!"

You said it, not I. Since you keep saying that the books are boring, you're saying Twilight is boring, especially since you have no opinion about the books.

no i'm not saying twilight is boring.
i'm saying the twilight books are boring.

the twilight movies are epic!
Both of which you can't prove.

So, you're still saying Twilight is boring.

nope. twilight movies are epic!

Not to dogpile or anything, but the whole point of discussing things like this is having reasons and/or examples behind your claim. I'm perfectly willing to accept your statement that the Twilight movies are better than the book series, but for the love of pancakes, tell us why!

sorry. i don't do reasons.
reasons don't change ppl's minds so there is no point.
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

Not to dogpile or anything, but the whole point of discussing things like this is having reasons and/or examples behind your claim. I'm perfectly willing to accept your statement that the Twilight movies are better than the book series, but for the love of pancakes, tell us why!

That was such a ignorant statement.
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

That was such a ignorant statement.

it's actually undeniable logic.

uh replace "don't" with "won't" and "minds" with "opinions" and i'm trusting you can do the math with that change in equation there. don't let me down.

Devoted Cleric

BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

But repeating your opinion ad nauseum with no rhyme or reason behind it and refusing to justify it won't make anyone agree with you either, so... what's the point?
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

But repeating your opinion ad nauseum with no rhyme or reason behind it and refusing to justify it won't make anyone agree with you either, so... what's the point?

theres really no point in anything we do, but we do them anyway.

Devoted Cleric

BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY

So... You don't offer any reasons for your opinions because there's no point, but you tell people what you think over and over even though that's equally pointless because there's no point to anything and yet we do them anyway, except for giving reasons for your opinions because there's no point to that.

Oh my god, you're actually a character from Catch 22, aren't you?
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY

So... You don't offer any reasons for your opinions because there's no point, but you tell people what you think over and over even though that's equally pointless because there's no point to anything and yet we do them anyway, except for giving reasons for your opinions because there's no point to that.

Oh my god, you're actually a character from Catch 22, aren't you?

we do things because we want or need to do them.

i want to voice my opinion, so i do, i don't want or need to give reasons, so i don't.
are you getting it yet? it's very simple.
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY

Reasoning can change opinions and people's minds and way of thinking.

Ignorant statement is still ignorant.
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY

no it can't.

so called ignorant statement is still not ignorant.

Prodigal Mage

BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan

no it can't.

Yes, it can. If reasoning with someone couldn't change their mind about something (or start them down the road to changing their mind, at the very least), I'd still be a Christian. Seeing as I'm not, you're obviously wrong.
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY

no it can't.

Then you must live in a cave in the most remote part of the earth to not realize all the things that have changed because people's minds have change through reasoning.
haunting heaven
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan

no it can't.

Yes, it can. If reasoning with someone couldn't change their mind about something (or start them down the road to changing their mind, at the very least), I'd still be a Christian. Seeing as I'm not, you're obviously wrong.

i'm still not wrong. figure out why for yourself.
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kasri Noireau
BABYZ SQUISHY

no it can't.

Then you must live in a cave in the most remote part of the earth to not realize all the things that have changed because people's minds have change through reasoning.

depends on the subject.
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

no it can't.

depends on the subject.
Perfect example; This discussion. You went from saying that reasoning can't change a person's mind/opinion/point of view to saying that it depends on the subject. Through reasoning you have come to see that a person's mind/opinion/point of view can change, it just all depends on the subject.

Through your own admittance you have shown that reasoning can change a person's mind/opinion/point of view and you can't deny that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff