Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
From English: His eyes were tight. I could see worry in them, and anger.
To Bulgarian: Очите му са плътно. Може да видите се в тях, както и anger.
Back to English: His eyes were tight. You can see in them, and anger.
To Catalan: Els seus ulls eren ajustats. Podeu veure en ells i la ira.
Back to English: His eyes were tight. You can see them and anger.
To Chinese Simplified: 他的眼睛紧。你可以看到他们和愤怒。
Back to English: His eyes tight. You can see them, and angry.
To Chinese Traditional: 他的眼睛緊。你可以看到他們,和憤怒。
To Czech: Jeho oči pevně. Vidíte je a vztek.
To Danish: Hans stramme øjne. Du kan se dem, og vred.
To Dutch: Zijn ogen strak. Je ziet hen, en boos.
Back to English: His eyes tight. You see them, and angry.
To Estonian: Tema silmad tihe. Näete neid ja vihane.
Back to English: Her eyes close. You can see them, and angry.
To Finnish: Silmät Sulje. Voit nähdä ne ja vihainen.
Back to English: The Eyes Close. You can see them, and angry.
To French: Les yeux fermer. Vous pouvez voir leur et en colère.
Back to English: The eyes close. You can see their and angry.
To German: Schließen Sie die Augen. Sie können sehen, ihre und wütend.
Back to English: Close the eyes. You can see her and angry.
To Greek: Κλείστε τα μάτια. Μπορείτε να δείτε την και θυμωμένος.
Back to English: Close eyes. You can see and angry.
To Haitian Creole: Fèmen je ou. Ou kapab wè ak en.
Back to English: Close your eyes. You can do with in.
To Hebrew: עצמו את עיניכם. באפשרותך לבצע עם.
Back to English: Your eyes. You can do with the.
To Hungarian: A szemét. Tudod csinál-val a.
Back to English: The eyes. You can do with the.
To Indonesian: Mata. Anda dapat melakukannya dengan.
Back to English: The Eye. You can do this with.
To Italian: L'occhio. È possibile farlo con.
Back to English: The eye. You can do this with.
To Japanese: 目。これを行うことができます。
Back to English: Eyes. You can do this.
To Korean: 눈입니다. 이 수행할 수 있습니다.
To Latvian: Acis. To var izdarīt.
Back to English: Eyes. It can be done.
To Lithuanian: Akis. Tai galima padaryti.
Back to English: Eyes. This can be done.
To Norwegian: Øyne. Dette kan gjøres.
Back to English: Eyes. This can be done.
To Polish: Oczy. Można to zrobić.
To Portuguese: Olhos. Você pode fazer isso.
To Romanian: Ochii. Puteţi face acest lucru.
To Russian: Глаза. Вы можете сделать это.
To Slovak: Oči. Môžete to urobiť.
To Slovenian: Oči. To storite.
Back to English: The Eyes. You can do this.
To Spanish: Los ojos. Puede hacer esto.
Back to English: The eyes. You can do this.
To Swedish: Ögon. Du kan göra detta.
To Thai: ตา คุณสามารถทำเช่นนี้
Back to English: You can do this.
To Turkish: Bunu yapabilirsiniz.
Back to English: You can do it.
To Ukranian: Ви можете це зробити.
To Vietnamese: Bạn có thể làm điều đó.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor

what the ********

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor

what the ******** a secret message I tell you!!!

From English: The way you move- you orient yourself around him without even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little bit, you adjust your position at the same time. Like magnets... or gravity. You're like a... satellite, or something.
To Bulgarian: Начинът, по който премествате-вие Ориент сами около него без дори мисля за него. Когато той се премества, дори малко, можете да настроите вашата позиция по същото време. Магнити... или гравитацията. Вие сте като а... спътник, или нещо.
Back to English: The way you move-you Orient yourself around him without even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little, you can set up your position at the same time. Magnets ... or gravity. You are having a ... Moon, or something.
To Catalan: El camí que mou-vostè orientar-se al seu voltant sense ni tan sols pensar-hi. Quan es mou, fins i tot una mica, pot posar cap amunt de la seva posició al mateix temps. Imants... o la gravetat. Vostè està tenint una... Lluna, o alguna cosa.
Back to English: The way you move-you find around you without even thinking about it. When you move something, you can even set up his position at the same time. Magnets ... or gravity. You are having a ... Moon, or something.
To Chinese Simplified: 你这样移动-你发现你周围没有甚至思考。当您移动的东西时,你甚至可以设置他的立场在同一时间。磁体 … … 或重力。您在遇到...月亮,或一些东西。
Back to English: You move-you find around you without even thinking. When you move something, you can even set his position at the same time. Magnet sth Or gravity. You encounter ... The Moon, or something.
To Chinese Traditional: 您移動-你想都不想找到你周圍。當您移動的東西時,甚至可以在同一時間設置他的立場。磁鐵某事或重力。您遇到...月亮,或一些東西。
Back to English: You don't want to move-you want to find around you. When you move something, you can even set his position at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. You encounter ... The Moon, or something.
To Czech: Nechcete přesunout-chcete najít kolem vás. Když přesunete něco, lze dokonce nastavit svou pozici ve stejnou dobu. Magnetické nebo gravitace. Setkáte se s... Měsíc, nebo tak něco.
Back to English: You don't want to move-you want to find around you. When you move something, you can even set up his position at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. Rendezvous with ... Month, or something.
To Danish: Du ikke ønsker at flytte-du vil finde omkring dig. Når du flytter noget, kan du selv oprette sin position på samme tid. Magnetisk eller grovhed. Rendezvous med... Måned, eller noget.
Back to English: You do not want to move-you will find around you. When you move something, you can even create his position at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. Rendezvous with ... Month, or something.
To Dutch: U niet wilt verplaatsen-u zal vinden om je heen. Wanneer u iets hebt verplaatst, k**t u zelfs zijn positie op hetzelfde moment. Magnetische of zwaartekracht. Rendez-vous met... Maand, of iets.
Back to English: You don't want to move – you will find around you. When you move something, you can even have his position at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. Rendez-vous with ... Month, or something.
To Estonian: Te ei soovi liikuda – leiad ümber. Kui liigute midagi, isegi saate oma seisukoha samal ajal. Magnetilise või raskust. Aruandlus vastavalt... Kuu või midagi.
Back to English: You do not want to move – you'll find around. When you move something, even you can have its position at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. Reporting under ... Month or something.
To Finnish: Et halua siirtää – löydät ympärille. Kun siirrät jotakin, jopa voit määrittää kantansa samaan aikaan. Magneettinen tai vakavuus. Mukainen raportointi... Kuukauden tai jotain.
Back to English: You do not want to move – you can find around. When you move something, even you can set the position at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. According to the report. For a month or something.
To French: Vous ne souhaitez pas déplacer – vous pouvez trouver autour. Lorsque vous déplacez quelque chose, même vous pouvez définir la position en même temps. Magnétique ou la gravité. Selon le rapport. Pendant un mois ou quelque chose.
Back to English: You do not want to move - you can find around. When you move something, you can set the position at the same time. Magnetic or the severity. According to the report. For a month or something.
To German: Sie möchten nicht verschieben - finden Sie rund um. Wenn Sie etwas bewegen, können Sie gleichzeitig die Position festlegen. Magnetische oder den Schweregrad. Laut dem Bericht. Für einen Monat oder so etwas.
Back to English: You want to not move - you will find around. When you move something, you can set the position at the same time. Magnetic or severity. According to the report. For a month or something.
To Greek: Θέλετε να μετακινήσετε δεν - θα βρείτε γύρω από. Όταν μετακινείτε κάτι, μπορείτε να ορίσετε τη θέση, την ίδια στιγμή. Μαγνητικές ή η σοβαρότητα. Σύμφωνα με την έκθεση. Για ένα μήνα ή κάτι τέτοιο.
Back to English: Want to move there-you will find around. When you move something, you can specify the location, at the same time. Magnetic or gravity. According to the report. For a month or something.
To Haitian Creole: Nou vle pou avanse gen-w ap jwenn nan. Lè ou jwe yon bagay, ou kapab spécifier kote yo ye a, nan menm moman. Teknik ou gravite. Selon rapò a. Pou yon mwa ou yon bagay.
Back to English: Want to move have-can be found. When you move something, you can spécifier where they are, at the same time. Technical you gravity. According to the report, and for a month or something.
To Hebrew: ברצונך להעביר יש אפשרות ניתן למצוא. כאשר תזיז משהו, אתה יכול spécifier בו הן, באותו זמן. טכנית אתה כבידה. בהתאם לדוח, ובמשך חודש או משהו.
Back to English: Want to move can be found. When you move something, you can, at the same time they spécifier. Technically you are gravitation. According to the report, and for a month or something.
To Hungarian: Áthelyezendő találhatók. Ha áthelyezni valamit, akkor is, ugyanakkor azok spécifier. Technikailag gravitation. Megfelelően a jelentést, egy hónapra, vagy valami.
Back to English: You want to move. If you move something, you can also, however, à spécifier. Technically, gravitation. According to the report, a month or something.
To Indonesian: Anda ingin memindahkan. Jika Anda memindahkan sesuatu, Anda juga dapat, namun, à spécifier. Secara teknis, gravitasi. Menurut laporan, sebulan atau sesuatu.
Back to English: You want to move. If you move something, you can also, however, à spécifier. Technically, gravity. According to the report, a month or something.
To Italian: Si desidera spostare. Se si sposta qualcosa, possono anche, tuttavia, à spécifier. Tecnicamente, la gravità. Secondo il rapporto, un mese o qualcosa del genere.
Back to English: You want to move. If you move something, can also, however, à spécifier. Technically, the gravity. According to the report, a month or something.
To Japanese: 移動します。あなたが何かを移動する場合、また、ただし、できます à spécifier。技術的には、重力。レポート、1 カ月または何かによると。
Back to English: Move. If you move something, also, however, can à sp é cifier. Technically, it's gravity. Report a month or something and.
To Korean: 모텔 그러나 뭔가 이동 하는 경우 또한,, à sp é cifier를 수 있습니다. 엄밀히 말하자면, 그것의 중력입니다. 한 달 또는 뭔가 보고 하 고 있습니다.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something also, can the sp é cifier à. Technically, it's gravity. Saw a month or something.
To Latvian: Ja dodaties uz motelis, bet kaut ko arī var sp é cifier ā. tehniski tas ir smaguma. Ieraudzīja mēnesi vai kaut ko.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something that you can spam é cifier à. technically this is gravity. I saw a month or something.
To Lithuanian: Jei jums eiti motelio, bet kažkas, kad jūs galite šlamštas é cifier à. techniškai tai sunkumą. Aš mačiau per mėnesį ar kažkas.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something that you can spam é cifier à. technically this is gravity. I saw a month or something.
To Norwegian: Hvis du går til en motell, men noe som du kan spam é cifier à. teknisk sett er dette gravitasjon. Jeg så en måned eller noe.
To Polish: Jeśli przejdziesz do motel, ale coś, można spamu é cifier à. technicznie to grawitacji. Ja zobaczyłem miesiąc lub coś.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something you can spam é cifier à. technically this gravity. I saw a month or something.
To Portuguese: Se você vai para um motel, mas algo você pode spam é cifier à. tecnicamente esta gravidade. Eu vi um mês ou algo assim.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something you can spam is technically this gravity cifier to.. I saw a month or something.
To Romanian: Dacă te duci la un motel, dar ceva vă puteţi spam-ul este punct de vedere tehnic acest cifier greutate la.. Am văzut o lună sau ceva.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something you can spam is technically this weight to cifier. I saw a month or something.
To Russian: Если вы идете в мотеле, но то, что вы можете спам является технически этот вес cifier. Я видел в месяц или что-то.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something that you can spam is technically the weight cifier. I saw a month or something.
To Slovak: Ak pôjdete do moteli, ale niečo, že ste spam je technicky cifier hmotnosti. Videl som jeden mesiac, alebo tak niečo.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but something that you spam is technically weight. I saw one a month or something.
To Slovenian: Če greš motel, vendar je nekaj, ki vam spam tehnično teža. Sem videl enega meseca ali nekaj.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but it's something that you spam technical weight. I saw a month or something.
To Spanish: Si vas a un motel, pero es algo que spam peso técnico. Vi un mes o algo.
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but it is something that spam technical weight. I saw a month or something.
To Swedish: Om du går till ett Motell, men det är något som spam tekniska vikt. Jag såg en månad eller något.
Back to English: If you go to a Motel, but it's something that spam technical weight. I saw a month or something.
To Thai: ถ้าคุณไปโมเต็ล แต่เป็นสิ่งที่สแปมน้ำหนักทางเทคนิค ฉันเห็นเดือนหรือบางสิ่งบางอย่าง
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but technical weight spam. I saw a month or something
To Turkish: Ama teknik ağırlık istenmeyen bir motel giderseniz. Bir ay ya da bir şey gördüm
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but technical weight unwanted. I saw a month or something
To Ukranian: Якщо ви йдете в мотелі, але технічні ваги небажаних. Я бачив, місяць або що-небудь
Back to English: If you go to a motel, but unwanted technical weight. I saw a month or anything
To Vietnamese: Nếu bạn đi đến một nghỉ, nhưng trọng lượng kỹ thuật không mong muốn. Tôi thấy một tháng hoặc bất cứ điều gì
Back to English: If you go to a holiday, but the weight specifications are not desired. I saw a month or whatever

*dying from laughter now*

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor

Lol read this yet? http://figment.com/books/319731-Bleeding-Harvest
Figment!! Oh my gaaaawd, I haven't been on that site in a while.
From English: “I’m sorry,” she said in a chagrined voice.
To Dutch: Im sorry, ze zei in een bedroefde inspraak.
Back to English: Im sorry, she said in a dismal voice.
To Polish: Im zmartwiona, ona powiedziała w smętnym głosie.
Back to English: To them sorry, she powiedziaa in smtnym gosie.
To Italian: A loro spiacente, lei powiedziaa in gosie di smtnym.
Back to English: To them sorry, her powiedziaa in gosie of smtnym.
To German: Zu ihnen traurig, ihr powiedziaa in gosie von smtnym.
Back to English: To them sorrowfully, her/its/their powiedziaa in gosie of smtnym.
To Spanish: A ellos tristemente, su / su / su powiedziaa en gosie de smtnym.
Back to English: To them sadly, its / its / their powiedziaa in smtnym gosie.
To Portuguese: Para eles tristemente, seu / seu / o powiedziaa deles/delas em gosie de smtnym.
Back to English: For them sadly, yours / yours / their powiedziaa in smtnym gosie.
To Turkish: Onlar için üzüntüyle, seninki / /.
Back to English: The they iin zntyle and the your.
To Ukranian: Вони iin zntyle та ваші.
Back to English: Iin zntyle.
From English: You weren't going to do anything, Alice murmured to him, soothing his chagrin.
To German: Sie wollten nichts machen, hat Alice zu ihm gemurmelt, der seine Enttäuschung beruhigt.
Back to English: They wanted to make nothing, mumbled Alice to it, calms that its disappointment.
To Italian: Hanno voluto non fare niente, Alice borbottato a esso, calma quella la sua delusione.
Back to English: They wanted not to do nothing, Anchovy rumbled at it, calms that its disappointment.
To French: Ils ont voulu ne pas ne rien faire, l'Anchois a grondé à lui, calme cette sa déception.
Back to English: They wanted not not anything to do, the Anchovy scolded to him, calm this his disappointment.
To Spanish: Desearon no no nada hacer, la Anchoa regañó a él, calma esto su desilusión.
Back to English: They desired not nothing to do, the Anchovy scolded him, calm this its disillusionment.
To Portuguese: Eles não desejaram nada a fazer, a Anchova gritou-o, acalma esta sua desilusão.
Back to English: They desired nothing it do, the Anchovy squeaked him, calms this their disillusion.
From English: "I'll have Alice drop it off after school." He was towing me toward his car now, pulling me by my jacket. It was all I could do to keep from falling backward. He'd probably just drag me along anyway if I did.
To French: « J'aurai la baisse d'Alice il loin après l'école ». Il me tractait vers sa voiture, me tirant maintenant par mon veston. Ce tous était je pourrais faire pour garder de tomber en arrière. Il juste me traînerait probablement le long de de toute façon si j'ai fait.
Back to English: I will have the decrease of Alice it far after the school. It towed me towards his car, pulling me now by my jacket. This all was I could do to be careful not to fall behind. It just would lead me probably alongside in any case if I did.
To German: Ich werde die Abnahme der Alice es weit nach der Schule haben. Es hat mich nach seinem Auto geschleppt, ziehend mich jetzt durch meine Jacke. Das Ganze war könnte ich machen, vorsichtig zu sein nicht zurückzubleiben. Es würde nur mich wahrscheinlich längsseits auf jeden Fall führen, wenn ich gemacht habe.
Back to English: I will have the removal of the Alice it far after the school. It dragged me after its car, pulling me now through my jacket. The entire was could I make to remain carefully to its not. It would lead me only probably along side of in any case if I made.
To Italian: Avrò la rimozione dell'Alice esso lontano dopo la scuola. Mi ha trascinato dopo la sua automobile, mi tirando ora attraverso la mia giacca. L'intero era potrebbe faccio rimanere con attenzione a suo non. Mi condurrebbe solo probabilmente lungo il lato di in tutti i casi se ho fatto.
Back to English: I will have the removal of the anchovy it distant after the school. After its automobile dragged me, pulling me now across my jacket. The whole had been able I make remain with caution to its not. It would lead me alone likely long the side of in all of the cases if I did.
To Portuguese: Eu terei a remoção da anchova distante depois da escola. Depois que seu automóvel me arrastou, puxando-me agora através de meu casaco. O total tinha podido eu faço resto com cuidado a seu não. Ele me dirigiria sozinho provável longo o lado de em todos os casos se eu fizesse.
Back to English: I will have the removal of the distant anchovy after the school. After his car dragged me, hauling me now through my coat. The total had been able to I do remainder with care to its not. He would drive me alone probable long interest of in all of the cases was done I.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor

Lol read this yet? http://figment.com/books/319731-Bleeding-Harvest
Figment!! Oh my gaaaawd, I haven't been on that site in a while.

I see. Well, it'll be a good story.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shibuyakouzorinanamushi
From English: You weren't going to do anything, Alice murmured to him, soothing his chagrin.
To German: Sie wollten nichts machen, hat Alice zu ihm gemurmelt, der seine Enttäuschung beruhigt.
Back to English: They wanted to make nothing, mumbled Alice to it, calms that its disappointment.
To Italian: Hanno voluto non fare niente, Alice borbottato a esso, calma quella la sua delusione.
Back to English: They wanted not to do nothing, Anchovy rumbled at it, calms that its disappointment.
To French: Ils ont voulu ne pas ne rien faire, l'Anchois a grondé à lui, calme cette sa déception.
Back to English: They wanted not not anything to do, the Anchovy scolded to him, calm this his disappointment.
To Spanish: Desearon no no nada hacer, la Anchoa regañó a él, calma esto su desilusión.
Back to English: They desired not nothing to do, the Anchovy scolded him, calm this its disillusionment.
To Portuguese: Eles não desejaram nada a fazer, a Anchova gritou-o, acalma esta sua desilusão.
Back to English: They desired nothing it do, the Anchovy squeaked him, calms this their disillusion.

Oh god, I'm dying right now. rofl

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Original text:

"Edward went back to analyzing every shift of intention and control that had happened in the meadow today, declaring that it was my shield that had made the Volturi run away with their tails between their legs."

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"The purpose of all this, the control has already been Edward today, I announce to avoid surgery, she is safe in the Office of medical examination are positive between the feet of Prato. Volturi"

XD

I lol'd. xD

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Original Text
“I don’t care who’s a vampire and who’s a werewolf. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too.”

Translated into Japanese
「私は吸血鬼はだれであり、だれ狼人間はであるか気遣わない。 アンジェラが魔法使いであることをなれば彼女も党に加わってもいい」。

back to English
“As for me as for the vampire it is who, everyone's wolf human does not worry whether is. If Angela being magical errand it becomes, she may join to the party”.

Angela's a magical errand, everybody! xD

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Original text:

"Edward went back to analyzing every shift of intention and control that had happened in the meadow today, declaring that it was my shield that had made the Volturi run away with their tails between their legs."

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"The purpose of all this, the control has already been Edward today, I announce to avoid surgery, she is safe in the Office of medical examination are positive between the feet of Prato. Volturi"

XD

I lol'd. xD

Me too.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Original text:

"I ran my fingers across the page, feeling the dents where he had pressed the pen to the paper so hard that it had nearly broken through. I could picture him writing this — scrawling the angry letters in his rough handwriting"

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Gigi fingers part is damaged, it would be very difficult. Claire, former Governor"
From English: "I hate to burst your bubble, but you're really not as scary as you think you are. I don't find you scary at all, actually," I lied casually.
To Spanish: Odio estallar su burbuja, pero usted no es realmente tan asustadizo como usted piensa que usted es. No le encuentro asustadizo en absoluto, realmente, yo mentí ocasional.
Back to English: Hatred to explode its bubble, but you are not really as easily frightened as you think that you are. Not him easily frightened encounter absolutely, really, I lay occasional.
To Dutch: De haat om zijn bel te exploderen, wordt maar u niet werkelijk zo gemakkelijk bang gemaakt aangezien u denkt dat u bent. Niet gemakkelijk bang gemaakt absoluut ontmoet hem, werkelijk, ik legt occasioneel.
Back to English: Hatred to explode its bel, but you are made easily not real this way frightened since you think that you are. Not easily frightened made absolutely met, I lay him, real occasinally.
To French: La haine pour éclater son bel, mais vous sont faits facilement non vrai de cette façon effrayée puisque vous pensez que vous êtes. Pas facilement effrayé fait absolument réuni, je l'étends, vrai occasinally.
Back to English: The hatred to burst its beautiful, but to you are made easily not truth in this frightened way since you think that you are. Easily not frightened makes joined together absolutely, I extend it, true occasinally.
To German: Der Hass, zum sein schönes, aber zu Ihnen zu sprengen werden leicht nicht Wahrheit auf diese erschrockene Art gebildet, da Sie denken, dass Sie sind. Leicht nicht erschrocken bildet zusammen absolut verbunden, ich verlängern ihn, ausrichten occasinally.
Back to English: The hate, to its beautiful, but to you it will easily not blow up truth in this frightened kind formed since you think that you are. Easily frightened does not form together absolutely connected, I extend him, align occasinally.
To Portuguese: O ódio, ao seu bonito, mas a você ele facilmente não verdade da explosão neste tipo amedrontado dado forma desde que você pensa que você é. Amedrontado facilmente não dá forma junto conectado absolutamente, mim estendem-no, alinham occasinally.
Back to English: The hatred, to its pretty one, but you it easily not truth of the explosion in this rightened type given form since that you think that you are. Rightened easily not of the hardwired together form absolutely, me they extend it, they line up occasinally.
To Korean: 증오심, 그것의 예쁜 것에, 그러나 당신 그 후 쉽게 그것 당신은 다고 당신이 생각하는 이 rightened 유형 주어진 모양에 있는 폭발의 진실 아닙니다. 함께 직접 연결된의 아닙니다 Rightened는 쉽게, 그들이 그것을 늘이는 저, 그들 occasinally 일렬로 늘어선다 절대적으로 형성한다.
Back to English: Hatred, it in the pretty thing, after that of you is easy but it you is, these rightened types which your this thinks is not a truth of the explosion which is to the shape which comes to give. Together direct link Rightened where is not easy, they make longer it and Well, they line up they form absolutely with their occasinally lines.
To Greek: Η έχθρα, αυτό στο όμορφο πράγμα, μετά από αυτό σας είναι εύκολη αλλά εσείς είναι, αυτοί οι τύποι που αυτό σας σκέφτεται δεν είναι μια αλήθεια της έκρηξης που είναι στη μορφή που έρχεται να δώσει. Μαζί άμεσος σύνδεσμος Rightened πού δεν είναι εύκολος, τον κάνουν περισσότερο και καλά, παρατάσσουν αυτοί διαμορφώνουν απολύτως με occasinally τις γραμμές τους.
Back to English: The animosity, this in the beautiful thing, after this you is easy but you is, these types that this you think are not a truth of explosion that is in the form that comes it gives. Together direct contact Rightened where it is not easy, him they make more and well, they parade these they shape absolutely with occasinally their lines.
To Chinese Traditional: 仇恨,這在美好的事,在這您是容易之後,但是您是,這您認為的這些類型不是以形式來它爆炸的真相給。 一起不是容易的直接联系Rightened,他他們做更多,並且很好,他們遊行這些他們绝對塑造與occasinally他們的線。
Back to English: The hatred, this at the happy matter, after this you are easy, but you are, this you thought these types are not the truth which comes it by the form to explode give. It is not together easy to relate Rightened directly, his they do are more, and is very good, they parade these they to mold and occasinally absolutely their line.
To Japanese: これが容易だったが、幸せな問題のあなたは、これらのタイプはそれ爆発する形態によって与える来る真実ではないことをあなたが考えたこれある後憎悪、これ。 一緒にRightenedを直接関連付けることは容易ではない彼のそれらは多く、非常によい、これら型およびラインにoccasinally絶対に行進する。
Back to English: This was easy, but after this where you thought of that it is not the truth to which you of happy problem give these types that with the form which explodes and come being hatred, this. Together that those which are not easy there are many times when something related to direct you attach, Rightened are very good, occasinally you march absolutely in these types and the line.
To Russian: Это было легко, но после этого где вы думали того нет правды к которой вы счастливой проблемы даете эти типы которые с формой которая взрывает и приходит было ненавистью, это. Совместно что те которые не легки там много времен когда что-то отнесло для того чтобы сразу, что вы прикрепились, Rightened очень хорошо, occasinally они марш совершенно в этих типах и линии.
Back to English: This was easily, but after this where you thought that there is no truth to which you happy problem you give these types which with the form which it explodes and it comes was hatred, this. Together that those which are not light there many times when something it carried for that in order to immediately, that you were fastened, Rightened very well, occasinally they march are complete in these types and line.
To Chinese Simplified: 这是容易地,但是在此以后您认为的地方没有您愉快的问题您给这些类型与形式它爆炸,并且它来是仇恨的真相,这。 同时没有轻的许多次的那些,当它为那立刻运载为了的事时,那您很好被紧固了, Rightened, occasinally他们前进是完全的在这些类型和线。
Back to English: This is easily, but later you thought in the place your happy question you have not given these types and the form it explode, and it comes is the hatred truth, this. Simultaneously does not have light many time these, when it for that delivers immediately, for when matter, then you very good have been fastened, Rightened, occasinally they go forward are complete in these types and the line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff