Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Here is Bad Translator and this is what I input:
Original text:

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die — though I'd had reason enough in the last few months — but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this. I stared without breathing across the long room, into the dark eyes of the hunter, and he looked pleasantly back at me."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"In the last few months, but not money new pair of points start and lost its mind and some hunting."

What does it give you?
From English: Bella was sleeping peacefully when I climbed into her bedroom window early Monday morning. I'd remembered oil this time, and the window now moved silently out of my way.
To Bulgarian: Бела е спи мирно, когато аз покачи в прозореца си спалня, ранните понеделник сутрин. Аз е запомнен масло този път, и сега прозорецът се премества мълчаливо от моя път.
Back to English: Bella was asleep when I climbed in the window of his bedroom, early Monday morning. I is remembered for oil this time, and now the window is moved implicitly by my time.
To Catalan: Bella estava adormit quan vaig pujar a la finestra del seu dormitori, a primera hora del matí del dilluns. És recordat per oli aquesta vegada, i ara la finestra es mou implícitament pel meu temps.
Back to English: Bella was asleep when I climbed in the window of your bedroom, first thing Monday morning. He is remembered for oil this time, and now the window is moved implicitly by my time.
To Chinese Simplified: 当我爬上了你的卧室的窗口中第一件事就是星期一早上,贝拉在睡觉。这一次,他怀念油,现在我的时间通过隐式地移动窗口。
Back to English: When I climbed in the window of your bedroom the first thing Monday morning, Bella slept. This time, he remembered the oil, my time by implicitly now moving window.
To Chinese Traditional: 當我爬上了你的臥室的視窗中的第一件星期一早上時,貝拉睡著了。這一次,他記得油,我通過隱式現在移動視窗的時間。
Back to English: When I climbed in the window of your bedroom when you first thing Monday morning, Bella was asleep. This time, he remembers the oil, I implicitly now moving window of time.
To Czech: Když jsem vystoupil v okně vaší ložnice když první věc v pondělí ráno, Bella spal. Tentokrát, vzpomíná na olej, jsem nyní implicitně pohybující okno času.
Back to English: When I climbed in the window of your bedroom when the first thing Monday morning, Bella was asleep. This time, he remembers the oil, I'm now moving window by default.
To Danish: Når jeg klatrede op i vinduet i dit soveværelse, når det første, mandag morgen, Bella var søvn. Denne gang, han husker olien, jeg nu flytte vinduet som standard.
Back to English: When I climbed in the window of your bedroom when the first thing Monday morning, Bella was asleep. This time, he remembers the oil, I now move the window by default.
To Dutch: Wanneer ik klom in het venster van uw slaapkamer toen het eerste wat maandagochtend, Bella in slaap was. Deze tijd, hij herinnert zich de olie, ik nu het venster standaard.
Back to English: When I climbed in the window of your bedroom when the first thing Monday morning, Bella was asleep. This time, he remembers the oil, I now the window standard.
To Estonian: Kui tõusnud I teie magamistoast aknas, kui esimene asi esmaspäeva hommikul, Bella oli magab. Peab meeles seekord, ta teie õli, ma nüüd akna Standardne.
Back to English: If your bedroom window in the wood (I) if the first thing Monday morning, Bella was asleep. This time, it keeps track of your oil, I'm now a standard window.
To Finnish: Jos puu, (I) Jos ensimmäinen asia Bella maanantaiaamuna oli unessa makuuhuone-ikkunan. Tällä kertaa se seuraa, että öljyn, olen nyt normaalissa ikkunassa.
Back to English: If the tree, (I) if the first thing Monday morning Bella was asleep the bedroom window. At this time, it follows that the oil, I am now in a normal window.
To French: Si l'arbre, (I) si la première chose que lundi matin Bella dormait la fenêtre de la chambre à coucher. À cette époque, il s'ensuit que l'huile, je suis maintenant dans une fenêtre normale.
Back to English: If the tree, (I) if the first thing Monday morning Bella was asleep the bedroom window. At that time, it follows that the oil, I am now in a normal window.
To German: Wenn der Baum, (I) Wenn das erste, was Bella Montagmorgen schlief das Schlafzimmerfenster. Zu dieser Zeit folgt daraus, dass das Öl, ich jetzt in einem normalen Fenster bin.
Back to English: If the tree, (I) if the first thing Monday morning sleeping Bella the bedroom window. At this time follows that I now am the oil, in a normal window.
To Greek: Εάν το δέντρο, (I) αν το πρώτο πράγμα που Δευτέρα το πρωί στον ύπνο Bella παράθυρο υπνοδωμάτιο. Αυτή τη στιγμή προκύπτει ότι είμαι τώρα το ελαιόλαδο, σε κανονικό παράθυρο.
Back to English: If the tree, (I) if the first thing Monday morning sleeping Bella bedroom window. At the moment it appears that I am now the oil, in a normal window.
To Haitian Creole: Si pyebwa a (I) si premye bagay Lendi maten ap dòmi nan fennèt chanm Bella. Nan moman sa a li parèt mwen ye koulye a lwil oliv, nan yon fennèt nòmal.
Back to English: If the tree (I) if first Monday morning are sleeping in window room Bella. Are listening right now it appears I am now oil and in the window normal (Ecole Normale).
To Hebrew: אם העץ (I) אם הראשון שני בבוקר ישנים בחלון חדר בלה. מאזין כרגע נראה שעכשיו אני שמן, בחלון רגיל (Ecole נורמל).
Back to English: If the tree (I) if the first two morning sleeping in a room in. Listening seems now I, in normal (Normale Produce).
To Hungarian: Ha a fa, (I) Ha alszik egy szobában, az első két reggel. Zenehallgatás tűnik most én, normál (Normale termék).
Back to English: If the tree (s) If you are sleeping in a room, the first two in the morning. It seems now I'm listening to, normal (Normale).
To Indonesian: Jika pohon (s) jika Anda tidur di kamar, dua yang pertama di pagi hari. Tampaknya sekarang aku sedang mendengarkan, normal (Normale).
Back to English: If the tree (s) If you sleep in a room, the first two in the morning. It seems now I'm listening to, normal (Normale).
To Italian: Se l'albero (s) se si dorme in una stanza, le prime due del mattino. Sembra che ora sto ascoltando, normale (Normale).
Back to English: If the tree (s) If you sleep in a room, the first two in the morning. It seems that now I'm listening to, normal (normal).
To Japanese: 場合は、ツリー (s) は部屋で寝る場合、朝の最初の 2 つ。標準 (normal) するを聞いて今それは。
Back to English: If the tree (s) will sleep in the room, the first two in the morning. The normal to hear now is it.
To Korean: 트리 (s) 아침에 처음 두 방에 잠을 것 이다. 정상을 듣고 지금 그것 이다.
Back to English: Tree (s) will sleep in the room with the first two in the morning. Is it normal to hear right now.
To Latvian: Koks (s) būs gulēt istabā ar pirmajiem diviem no rīta. Tas ir normāli, dzirdēt tieši tagad.
Back to English: Tree (s) will sleep in the room with the first two in the morning. It is normal to hear right now.
To Lithuanian: Medžio (s) bus miegoti į kambarį su pirmieji du ryte. Tai normalu girdėti dabar.
Back to English: Tree (s) will sleep in the room with the first two in the morning. This is normal to hear right now.
To Norwegian: Treet (s) vil sove i rommet, med to første om morgenen. Dette er normalt å høre akkurat nå.
Back to English: Tree (s) will sleep in the room with the two first thing in the morning. This is normal to hear right now.
To Polish: Drzewa (s) będzie uśpienia w pokoju z dwóch pierwszą rzeczą rano. Jest to normalne usłyszeć teraz.
Back to English: The tree (s) will sleep in the room with the two first thing in the morning. This is normal to hear now.
To Portuguese: A árvore (s) irão dormir na sala com as duas primeira coisa de manhã. Isso é normal para ouvir agora.
Back to English: The tree (s) will sleep in the room with the two first thing in the morning. It is normal to hear now.
To Romanian: Arborele (s) va dormi în cameră cu două primul lucru dimineaţa. Este normal să auzi acum.
Back to English: Tree (s) will sleep in the room with the two first thing in the morning. It is normal to hear now.
To Russian: Дерево (s) будут спать в комнате с двумя первым делом в первой половине дня. Это нормально слышать сейчас.
Back to English: Tree (s) will sleep in the room with the two first thing in the morning. It is normal to hear now.
To Slovak: Strom (s) bude spať v miestnosti s dvoma prvá vec v dopoludňajších hodinách. Je to normálne počuť hneď.
Back to English: The tree (s) will sleep in the room with the two first thing in the morning. Is it normal to hear right now.
To Slovenian: Drevo (s) bo v sobi spati z dvema prva stvar zjutraj. Je normalno slišati zdaj.
Back to English: Tree (s) will be in the room to sleep with two first thing in the morning. It is normal to hear right now.
To Spanish: Árbol (s) estará en la sala de dormir con dos lo primero en la mañana. Es normal escuchar ahora.
Back to English: Tree (s) will be in the room to sleep with two first thing in the morning. It is normal to hear now.
To Swedish: Trädet (s) kommer att vara i rum att sova med två första på morgonen. Det är normalt att höra nu.
Back to English: Tree (s) will be in the room to sleep with the first two in the morning. It is normal to hear now.
To Thai: ต้นไม้ (s) จะอยู่ในห้องนอนกับสองคนแรกในช่วงเช้า เป็นปกติได้ยินตอนนี้
Back to English: Tree (s) will be in the bedroom with the first two in the morning. Usually heard now
To Turkish: Ağaç (s) ilk iki sabah yatak odasında olacak. Genellikle şimdi duydum
Back to English: Tree (s) will be the first two in the morning in the bedroom. Often heard now
To Ukranian: Дерево (s) буде перші два вранці в спальні. Часто чув зараз
Back to English: Tree (s) will be the first two in the morning in the bedroom. Often heard now
To Vietnamese: Cây (s) sẽ là đầu tiên hai vào buổi sáng trong phòng ngủ. Thường nghe nói bây giờ

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cholix-chan

XD Oh how silly

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Original text:

"My mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down. It was seventy-five degrees in Phoenix, the sky a perfect, cloudless blue. I was wearing my favorite shirt — sleeveless, white eyelet lace; I was wearing it as a farewell gesture. My carry-on item was a parka."

"75 p u b Ma sky Phoenix, almost all the pictures of the aircraft, Dec. Graphiqu."

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I need to get out my Illustrated Guide for this. xD But until then, there's something random I found from Twilightquotes.com. Enjoy!

original text
Ha ha. Because I was so fragilely human, so accident-prone, so much a victim to my own dangerous bad luck, apparently I needed a tank-resistant car to keep me safe. Hilarious. I was sure he and his brothers had enjoyed the joke quite a bit behind my back.

translated into Japanese
ハハ。私は自分自身の危険不運にそんなに犠牲者なので、fragilely人間なので、事故が発生しやすいだったので、どうやら私は安全に保つためにタンク耐性車を必要としていました。陽気な。私は彼と彼の兄弟は私の背中の後ろに冗談をかなり楽しんでいたと確信していた。

translated back into English
Mother. I am so unlucky victim to so much danger of its own, human because fragilely, because it was prone to accident, I was resistant and require a tank car apparently to keep safe. Cheerful. I was confident that he and his brother, and was enjoying quite the joke behind my back.
From English: And Rosalie was... well, Rosalie. She was beyond belief. Her vivid scarlet dress was backless, tight to her calves where it flared into a wide ruffled train, with a neckline that plunged to her waist.
To Czech: A Rosalie byl... No, Rosalie. Byla to ohlušující třesk. Její ostré zářivě červený šaty byl Patricijův, pevně k lýtkům kde vzplála široké svraštěného vlaku, s výstřihem, který vrhl k pasu.
Back to English: And Rosalie was ... Well, Rosalie. It was a deafening bang. Her sharp bright red dress was a Patrician, firmly to his calves where the flared wide ruffled train, v-neck, which he gave to his waist.
To Arabic: وكان روزالي... حسنا، روزالي. وكان ضجة يصم الأذان. ثوب أحمر مشرق حادة لها كانت باتريسيان، إيمانا راسخا ببلدة العجول حيث القطار المشتعل تكدرت على نطاق واسع، الخامس، الذي قدم إلى وسطه.
Back to English: And Rosalie ... Okay, Rosalie. The deafening outcry. Sharp bright red dress were batrisian, a firm believer in his calves where the train flared wide ruffled, v, which was submitted to the waist.
To Catalan: I Rosalie... Doni el vistiplau, Rosalie. La protesta tornant sord. Sharp vestit vermell brillant van ser batrisian, un ferm creient en la seva vedells on el tren va esclatar àmplia amb volants, v, que es va presentar a la cintura.
Back to English: And Rosalie ... Okay, Rosalie. The deafening outcry. Sharp bright red dress were batrisian, a firm believer in your calves on the train broke wide ruffled, v, which was presented at the waist.
To Chinese Simplified: 和罗莎莉...好吧,罗莎莉。震耳欲聋的强烈抗议。清晰明亮的红裙子是 batrisian,你犊牛火车破产了宽风吹乱,v 会上展出腰部的坚定信仰者。
Back to English: And Rosa Mary ... OK, Rosalee. Deafening outcry. Clear and bright red dress is batrisian, train your calves are broken wide wind, v will be on display at the waist a firm believer.
To Chinese Traditional: 和羅莎 · 瑪麗...好的羅莎莉。震耳欲聾的強烈抗議。清晰、 明亮的紅裙子是 batrisian,你犢牛被分成寬的列車風,v 將會顯示在腰上的堅定信仰者。
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary ... Better Rosalie. Deafening outcry. Clear, bright red dress is batrisian, train your calves are divided into wide wind, v will be shown on the waist a firm believer.
To Estonian: Ja Rosa · Mary... Parem Rosalie. Deafening outcry. Selge, ere punane on batrisian, rongi teie vasikate jagunevad laia Tuul, v kuvatakse vööst kindlalt usklik.
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary ... Better Rosalie. Deafening outcry. Clear, bright red train your calves are batrisian, are divided into a wide range of Wind, except for the waist firmly a believer appears.
To Danish: Og Rosa · Mary... Bedre Rosalie. Larmende ramaskrig. Klare, lyse rød toget dine kalve er batrisian, er opdelt i en bred vifte af vind, undtagen for taljen fast en troende vises.
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary ... Better Rosalie. Deafening outcry. Clear, bright red train your calves are batrisian, is divided into a wide range of wind, except for the waist firmly a believer appears.
To Dutch: En Rosa · Mary... Betere Rosalie. Oorverdovend oproep. Duidelijke, heldere rode trein uw kalveren zijn batrisian, is verdeeld in een breed scala van wind, behalve voor de taille stevig verschijnt een gelovige.
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary ... Better Rosalie. Deafening call. Clear, bright red train your calves are batrisian, is divided into a wide range of wind, except for the waist appears firmly a believer.
To French: Et Rosa · Mary... Mieux Rosalie. Appel assourdissant. Train rouge clair et vif vos mollets sont batrisian, est divisée en une large gamme de vent, sauf pour la taille apparaît un croyant fermement.
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary... Better Rosalie. Deafening appeal. Bright red train your calves are batrisian, is divided into a wide range of wind, except for size appears firmly a believer.
To German: Und Rosa · Mary... Bessere Rosalie. Beschwerde ohrenbetäubend. Helle rote Zug Ihre Kälber sind Batrisian, gliedert sich in eine Vielzahl von Wind, ausgenommen Größe erscheint ein Gläubiger fest.
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary... Better Rosalie. Complaint deafening. Bright red train your calves are Batrisian, divided into a variety of wind, except a believer appears fixed size.
To Finnish: Ja Rosa · Mary... Parempi Rosalie. Valituksen huutava. Kirkas punainen junan oman vasikat ovat Batrisian, tuulen, paitsi usko erilaisia jaettu näkyy koon.
Back to English: And Rosa · Mary ... Better Rosalie. The crying. Bright red train your calves are Batrisian, wind, but do not believe in a variety of shared displays the size.
To Korean: 과 사 · 메리... 로 잘 리를 더 나은. 울고입니다. 밝은 빨간색 기차 귀하의 송아지 Batrisian, 바람, 하지만 믿지 않는 다양 한 공유 표시 크기.
Back to English: And death · Mary ... Rosalie, the better. Is crying. The bright red train your calves Batrisian, wind, but do not believe the size of various shared marking.
To Hebrew: ו · המוות מרי... רוזלי, כך טוב יותר. היא בוכה. אדום בהיר הרכבת מתחתיך Batrisian, רוח, אבל לא מאמינים גודל שונים סימון משותפת.
Back to English: And · Death of Mary ... Rosalie, the better. She is crying. Bright red train your calves bent under you, Batrisian, but did not believe the size of wind in different shared marking.
To Japanese: ·メアリーの死.ロザリーより良い。彼女は泣いています。あなたのふくらはぎ、下 Batrisian、曲げが風でのサイズを異なる信じていないの明るい赤鉄道共有マーキング。
Back to English: · The death of Mary... better than Rosalie. She is crying. Your calves, under Batrisian, and bending of different size in the wind do not believe the bright red train shared markings.
To Latvian: · Marijas nāves... labāk nekā Rozālija. Viņa raud. Jūsu teļi, Batrisian un saliekšanās dažāda izmēra vēja, nedomāju, ka spilgti sarkanais vilciens, kas kopīgi marķējumiem.
Back to English: -Mary's death ... better than Rosalie. She was in tears. Your calves, Batrisian and bending of different sized wind, do not think that the bright red train that shared markings.
To Norwegian: -Marys død... bedre enn Rosalie. Hun var i tårer. Din kalver, Batrisian og bøyd av forskjellige størrelse vind, tror ikke at den lyse røde tog som delte markeringer.
Back to English: -Mary's death ... better than Rosalie. She was in tears. Your calves, Batrisian and bending of different size, wind, do not think that the bright red train that shared markings.
To Polish: -Śmierć Mary... lepiej niż Rosalie. Pracowała w rysy. Twój cieląt, Batrisian i zginanie różnej wielkości, wiatr, nie traktować kolor jasnoczerwony pociągu, że wspólne oznakowania.
Back to English: -Death of Mary ... better than Rosalie. She was in tears. Your calves, Batrisian and bending of different sizes, the wind, do not treat the red train that common marking.
To Lithuanian: -Mirties Mary... geriau nei Rosalie. Ji buvo ašaros. Jūsų veršeliai, Batrisian ir lenkimo skirtingų dydžių, vėjo, negalima traktuoti raudona traukinio bendro žymėjimo.
Back to English: -The death of Mary ... better than Rosalie. She was in tears. Your calves, Batrisian and bending of different sizes, the wind cannot be seen in the red train common markup.
To Greek: -Το θάνατο της Μαρίας... καλύτερα από Rosalie. Ήταν σε δάκρυα. Σας τους μόσχους, Batrisian και η κάμψη των διαφορετικών μεγεθών, ο άνεμος δεν μπορεί να εξετασθεί το κόκκινο αμαξοστοιχίας κοινή markup.
Back to English: -The death of Mary ... better than Rosalie. He was in tears. Your calves, Batrisian and the decline of different sizes, the wind cannot be considered the red train common markup.
To Haitian Creole: -La touye mari... pi bon pase Rosalie. Li te genyen nan dlo nan je. Veaux ou, Batrisian ak déclin fasad, van an pa ka konsidere balisage komen tren wouj.
Back to English: -Death husband ... better than Rosalie. Was in change, leaving somebody in tears. Veaux you, Batrisian and déclin side, the wind can't consider balisage common train red.
To Hungarian: -A halál férj... jobb, mint a Rosalie. Módosítása, elhagyó valaki könnyes volt. Veaux, Batrisian és déclin oldalán, a szél nem érdemes balisage a közös vonat piros.
Back to English: -The death of husband ... better than Rosalie. Change, someone was leaving tears. Veaux, Batrisian and on the side, the wind not déclin worth the balisage. Joint train Red
To Indonesian: -Kematian suami... lebih baik daripada Rosalie. Perubahan, seseorang meninggalkan air mata. Veaux, Batrisian dan di sisi, angin tidak déclin bernilai balisage. Bersama kereta merah
Back to English: -The death of the husband ... better than Rosalie. Changes, someone left the tears. Veaux, Batrisian and on the side, the winds weren't worth déclin balisage. Along with the red train
To Italian: -La morte del marito... meglio di Rosalie. Modifiche, qualcuno ha lasciato le lacrime. Veaux, Batrisian e sul lato, i venti non erano la pena déclin balisage. Insieme con il trenino rosso
Back to English: -The death of husband ... better than Rosalie. Changes, someone has let the tears. Veaux, Batrisian and on the side, the winds weren't worth déclin beaconing. Together with the red train
To Romanian: -Moartea soțului... mai bine decât Rosalie. Modificări, cineva a lăsa lacrimi. Veaux, Batrisian şi pe partea, vânt nu au fost în valoare de déclin beaconing. Împreună cu trenul roşu
Back to English: -Husband's death ... better than Rosalie. Changes, someone let tears. Veaux, Batrisian and windy on the side, have not been in beaconing déclin value. Together with the red train
To Slovak: -Manžel smrť... lepšia ako Rosalie. Zmeny niekoho nechať slzy. Veaux, Batrisian a větrno na strane neboli beaconing déclin hodnoty. Spolu s červeným vlaku
Back to English: -The husband of death ... better than Rosalie. Changes someone let the tears. Veaux, Batrisian and windy on the side were not beacon frames onto the value déclin. Together with the red train
To Slovenian: -Mož smrti... bolje kot Rosalie. Spremembe nekdo pusti solze. Veaux, Batrisian in vetrovno na strani so bili ne svetilnik okviri na vrednost déclin. Skupaj z rdečo vlaka
Back to English: -Husband's death ... better than Rosalie. Changes someone let the tears. Veaux, Batrisian and windy on the page were not beacon frames to déclin. Together with the red train
To Vietnamese: -Chồng của cái chết... tốt hơn so với Rosalie. Thay đổi một ai đó để cho những giọt nước mắt. Veaux, Batrisian và lộng gió trên trang đã không tập tin chỉ báo khung để déclin. Cùng với tàu đỏ
Back to English: -Husband's death ... better than Rosalie. Change someone to let the tears. Veaux, Batrisian and windy on the page have no beacon frames to déclin. Along with the Red
To Ukranian: -Чоловік смерті... краще, ніж Розалі. Змінити хтось нехай сльози. Veaux, Batrisian, і вітряної на сторінці немає маяк кадрів до déclin. Разом з червоний
Back to English: -Husband's death ... better than Rosalie. Change someone let the tears. Veaux, Batrisian and windy on the page have no beacon frames to déclin. Together with the Red
To Thai: -ผัวตาย...ดีกว่า Rosalie เปลี่ยนแปลงผู้ให้น้ำตา Veaux, Batrisian และลม ๆ บนเพจที่มีเฟรมเบคอนไม่มีการ déclin ร่วมกับสีแดง
Back to English: -Rosalie's husband died ... better change, tears, Batrisian and windy Veaux. On a page that contains frames, Bacon no déclin together with red.
To Portuguese: -Marido de Rosalie morreu... melhor mudar, lágrimas, Batrisian e Veaux ventoso. Em uma página que contém quadros, Bacon sem déclin juntamente com vermelho.
Back to English: -Rosalie's husband died ... better change, tears, Batrisian and windy Veaux. On a page that contains frames, Bacon without déclin along with red.
To Turkish: -Rosalie'nın kocası öldü... daha iyi değiştirmek, gözyaşları, Batrisian ve rüzgarlı Veaux. Bacon olmadan déclin ile birlikte kırmızı çerçeve içeren bir sayfa.
Back to English: -Rosalie's husband died ... better change, tears, Batrisian and windy Veaux. Bacon along with a page containing a red frame without déclin.
To Swedish: -Rosalie make dog... bättre ändra, tårar, Batrisian och blåsiga Veaux. Bacon tillsammans med en sida som innehåller en röd ram utan déclin.
Back to English: -Rosalie husband died ... better change, tears, Batrisian and windy Veaux. Bacon along with a page that displays a red frame without déclin.
To Spanish: -Rosalie marido murió... mejor cambiar, lágrimas, Batrisian y Veaux ventoso. Bacon junto con una página que muestra un marco rojo sin déclin.
Back to English: -Rosalie husband died... better change, tears, Batrisian and windy Veaux. Bacon along with a page that displays a red frame without déclin.
To Russian: -Розали муж умер... лучше изменить, слезы, Batrisian и ветреной Veaux. Бэкон вместе с страница, отображающая красной рамкой без déclin.
Back to English: -Rosalie's husband died ... better to change, tears, Batrisian and windy Veaux. Bacon along with a page that displays a red frame without déclin.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
I need to get out my Illustrated Guide for this. xD But until then, there's something random I found from Twilightquotes.com. Enjoy!

original text
Ha ha. Because I was so fragilely human, so accident-prone, so much a victim to my own dangerous bad luck, apparently I needed a tank-resistant car to keep me safe. Hilarious. I was sure he and his brothers had enjoyed the joke quite a bit behind my back.

translated into Japanese
ハハ。私は自分自身の危険不運にそんなに犠牲者なので、fragilely人間なので、事故が発生しやすいだったので、どうやら私は安全に保つためにタンク耐性車を必要としていました。陽気な。私は彼と彼の兄弟は私の背中の後ろに冗談をかなり楽しんでいたと確信していた。

translated back into English
Mother. I am so unlucky victim to so much danger of its own, human because fragilely, because it was prone to accident, I was resistant and require a tank car apparently to keep safe. Cheerful. I was confident that he and his brother, and was enjoying quite the joke behind my back.

That's not as bad as they get at times. XD

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cholix-chan

Wow, lol

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Original text:

"Edward went back to analyzing every shift of intention and control that had happened in the meadow today, declaring that it was my shield that had made the Volturi run away with their tails between their legs."

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"The purpose of all this, the control has already been Edward today, I announce to avoid surgery, she is safe in the Office of medical examination are positive between the feet of Prato. Volturi"

XD

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Original text:

"I tried to ignore the impressed looks, mostly keeping my eyes on Nessie’s sleeping face and Jacob’s unchanged expression. I would always be just Bella to him, and that was a relief."

"If time and tried to ignore the hydratant, moisture in the category. two soudain might be dangerous."
From English: The blood rushed into my face, fueled by irritation and chagrin.
To Italian: Il sangue rivestì di vimini nella mia faccia, alimentata da irritazione ed il dispiacere.
Back to English: The blood wicker rivest in my face, fed by irritation and the sorrow.
To Dutch: De bloed wicker rivest in mijn gezicht, fed door de irritatie en de mistroostigheid.
Back to English: The blood wicker rivest in my face, fed through the irritation and the sadness.
To Polish: Krew wiklina rivest w mojej twarzy, fed przez irytację i smutek.
Back to English: Play false willow rivest in my face, fed through irytacj and sadness.
To German: Spielen Sie falschen Weide rivest in meinem Gesicht, der durch irytacj und Traurigkeit gefüttert wird.
Back to English: Play rivest in my face, that becomes gefttert through irytacj and sorrow, wrong pasture.
To Portuguese: Jogue rivest em minha face que se torna gefttert por irytacj e se entristece, pasto errado.
Back to English: Play rivest in my face that if it turns gefttert for irytacj and he/she becomes sad, wrong pasture.
To Turkish: Benim yüzümdeki oyun rivest o irytacj için gefttert çevirir ve / üzgün olur ise, yanlış otlar.
Back to English: The my you hollow out yzmdeki rivest that irytacj iin turns gefttert grassy become to the soot, zgn.
To Ukranian: Моя порожнеча вас yzmdeki rivest що irytacj iin обороти gefttert укриті травою стають до soot, zgn.
Back to English: Yzmdeki rivest irytacj iin gefttert soot, zgn.
To Spanish: Yzmdeki rivest irytacj iin gefttert hollín, zgn.
Back to English: Yzmdeki rivest irytacj iin gefttert holln, zgn.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cholix-chan
To Italian: Il sangue rivestì di vimini nella mia faccia, alimentata da irritazione ed il dispiacere.
Back to English: The blood wicker rivest in my face, fed by irritation and the sorrow.
To Dutch: De bloed wicker rivest in mijn gezicht, fed door de irritatie en de mistroostigheid.
Back to English: The blood wicker rivest in my face, fed through the irritation and the sadness.
Back to English: Play false willow rivest in my face, fed through irytacj and sadness.
To German: Spielen Sie falschen Weide rivest in meinem Gesicht, der durch irytacj und Traurigkeit gefüttert wird.
Back to English: Play rivest in my face, that becomes gefttert through irytacj and sorrow, wrong pasture.
To Portuguese: Jogue rivest em minha face que se torna gefttert por irytacj e se entristece, pasto errado.
Back to English: Play rivest in my face that if it turns gefttert for irytacj and he/she becomes sad, wrong pasture.
To Turkish: Benim yüzümdeki oyun rivest o irytacj için gefttert çevirir ve / üzgün olur ise, yanlış otlar.
Back to English: The my you hollow out yzmdeki rivest that irytacj iin turns gefttert grassy become to the soot, zgn.
To Ukranian: Моя порожнеча вас yzmdeki rivest що irytacj iin обороти gefttert укриті травою стають до soot, zgn.

From English: My face went from white to scarlet in a sudden blaze of chagrin.
To Slovak: Môj tvár odišiel z bielej na šarlátová náhle rozohnit sklamanie.
Back to English: My face went from white to Scarlet suddenly blaze disappointment.
To Bulgarian: Лицето ми премина от бяло до Скарлет изведнъж Блейз разочарование.
Back to English: My face went from white to Scarlet suddenly Blaze disappointment.
To Arabic: وجهي ذهب من الأبيض إلى القرمزي فجأة الحريق خيبة الأمل.
Back to English: My face went from white to Scarlet suddenly fire disappointment.
To Portuguese: Meu rosto passou de branco para Scarlet subitamente fogo decepção.
Back to English: My face went from white to Scarlet suddenly fire disappointment.
To Catalan: El meu rostre desapareixia de blanc a escarlata sobte decepció d'incendis.
Back to English: My face went white suddenly fire in scarlet disappointment.
To Hebrew: הפנים שלי הלך לבן לפתע אש אכזבה הארגמן.
Back to English: My face went white suddenly fire in disappointment.
To Turkish: Yüzüme aniden beyaz gitti yangın hayal kırıklığı.
Back to English: My face went white suddenly fire frustration.
To Greek: Πρόσωπό μου πήγε λευκό ξαφνικά φωτιά απογοήτευση.
Back to English: My face went white suddenly fire disappointment.
To Thai: หน้าของฉันไปที่สีขาวอย่างฉับพลันไฟความผิดหวัง
Back to English: My face to the white light suddenly disappointment.
To Slovenian: Moj obraz belega svetlobe nenadoma razočaranje.
Back to English: My face white light suddenly disappointment.
To Romanian: Meu alb fata brusc lumina dezamăgire.
Back to English: My white light suddenly face disappointment.
To Czech: Bílé světlo náhle čelit zklamání.
Back to English: White light suddenly face the disappointment.
To Swedish: Vitt ljus möter plötsligt besvikelse.
Back to English: White light encounter sudden disappointment.
To Ukranian: Білий світ стикаються з раптовим розчарування.
Back to English: White light faced with sudden disappointment.
To Vietnamese: Ánh sáng trắng phải đối mặt với sự thất vọng bất ngờ.
Back to English: Light white faced with unexpected disappointment.
To Spanish: Luz blanca ante decepción inesperada.
Back to English: White light before unexpected disappointment.
To Russian: Белый огонь перед неожиданной разочарованием.
Back to English: White light before the unexpected disappointment.
To Chinese Simplified: 白色光前意外的失望。
Back to English: Unexpected disappointment before the white light.
To Chinese Traditional: 在白色的光前的意外的失望。
Back to English: In front of the white light of unexpected disappointment.
To Indonesian: In front of the white light of tak terduga kekecewaan.
To Italian: Di fronte la luce bianca della delusione inaspettato.
To Hungarian: Előtt, a váratlan csalódás fehér fény.
Back to English: Unexpected disappointments before, the white light.
To Dutch: Onverwachte teleurstellingen vóór, het witte licht.
Back to English: Unexpected disappointments before, the white light.
To Japanese: 予期しない失望する前に、白色の光。
Back to English: Is white light before the unexpected disappointment.
To Danish: Er hvidt lys før den uventede skuffelse.
Back to English: Is white light before the unexpected disappointment.
To Korean: 예기치 않은 실망 하기 전에 흰색 빛이 이다.
Back to English: It is a white light before the unexpected disappointment.
To Estonian: See on valge tuli enne ootamatu pettumust.
Back to English: It is a white light before the unexpected disappointment.
To Latvian: Tas ir balta gaisma, pirms negaidīti vilšanās.
Back to English: It is a white light, before an unexpected disappointment.
To Polish: Jest białe światło, przed nieoczekiwaną rozczarowanie.
Back to English: Is white light, before an unexpected disappointment.
To German: Weißes Licht, vor einem unerwarteten Enttäuschung ist.
To Lithuanian: Yra baltos šviesos, prieš netikėtai nusivylimas.
To Norwegian: Er hvitt lys, før en uventet skuffelse.
To Finnish: On valkoista valoa, ennen Odottamaton pettymys.
To French: Est la lumière blanche, avant une déception inattendue.
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Cholix-chan

It was possessed for a while.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cholix-chan
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Cholix-chan

It was possessed for a while.

I guess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas