Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love yyh and hiei is my fav. I think ninja is a hiei emoticon made for all the hiei fan girls. Why is hiei my fav. Because he is or has a goth like state of mind and dress. He fights for what he belevies in and is sexy. I like all of him it is impossable to pick out one thing about him. I like his hair too.

whee im a hiei fan 4 ever ....

Any hiei fans or yyh fans can p.m me....

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
^^;; well, i'd be glad to still talk to you about YYH, even though i'm not that big a Hiei fan.

Friendly Gaian

WAFFLE. 3nodding
raven6-3-6
I love yyh and hiei is my fav. I think ninja is a hiei emoticon made for all the hiei fan girls. Why is hiei my fav. Because he is or has a goth like state of mind and dress. He fights for what he belevies in and is sexy. I like all of him it is impossable to pick out one thing about him. I like his hair too.

whee im a hiei fan 4 ever ....

Any hiei fans or yyh fans can p.m me....

*Twitches and gives a Hiei clone* Hiei is mine. Clones are given to compensate.

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah. Don't mess with Kouhi. She's Mrs. Hiei.

She'll kill you before you even look at Hiei in a questionable way. xD

Though she might share her clones. You're in luck.
kais_angel
Yeah. Don't mess with Kouhi. She's Mrs. Hiei.

She'll kill you before you even look at Hiei in a questionable way. xD

Though she might share her clones. You're in luck.

*Huggles her Hiei* That's right!
rolleyes Everyone love Hiei! whee Not sarcasm, I fell in love with him when I first saw him on a commercial. Though my dad makes fun of me. -_- Ahem.

A live action movie? Heh, it could suck and I would buy it. I'd rewatch it too. I mean, I have rewatched Poltergiest Report over and over, didn't I? <3
Demon-Usagi
rolleyes Everyone love Hiei! whee Not sarcasm, I fell in love with him when I first saw him on a commercial. Though my dad makes fun of me. -_- Ahem.

A live action movie? Heh, it could suck and I would buy it. I'd rewatch it too. I mean, I have rewatched Poltergiest Report over and over, didn't I? <3

*Gives a clone*
Are the two existing movies out in English?
Lupine Pyrefly
Are the two existing movies out in English?

Yeah! ^^
*ninja/pirate mode*

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mornin, gang. :3

And not everyone is a Hiei fangirl. I'm still a Kurama fangirl. Yeah.

What happened? I remember when YYH first came out, everyone was a Kurama fangirl. But, by the end of the series, Hiei was the stud of choice. Why do you think that is?
Sorry, I won't be here for the rest of the week.
Mom's being a royal B****h.
Much love.

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
kais_angel
Mornin, gang. :3

And not everyone is a Hiei fangirl. I'm still a Kurama fangirl. Yeah.

What happened? I remember when YYH first came out, everyone was a Kurama fangirl. But, by the end of the series, Hiei was the stud of choice. Why do you think that is?

Everyone apparently got sick of the bishies so they moved onto the bad boys. That's why Yuusuke and Hiei are more popular than Kurama now.

oh darn, bye Mitsuka-chan. u.u
We heart you, Mit-chan! *Sniffles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas