Welcome to Gaia! ::

whats going on everybody?
Yu Yu Hakusho is so cool. I all the termament episodes. My spelling is off. sweatdrop
lucky, you do know it comes on Cartoon Network at 4:30am right?
Sykoku
Yu Yu Hakusho is so cool. I all the termament episodes. My spelling is off. sweatdrop

Heck, I like all the episodes. heart
The best thing is, I can watch it whenever I want. I don't have cartoon network, or anything similar. So I got the entire series on my comp 3nodding biggrin
Willeke91
Sykoku

Heck, I like all the episodes. heart
The best thing is, I can watch it whenever I want. I don't have cartoon network, or anything similar. So I got the entire series on my comp 3nodding biggrin
lucky, i wish i had all the episodes on my computer
heart I love Hiei too! I like his cocky attitude especially when he and Kuwabara come face to face with each other. Hiei's extra eye (the one on the forehead) looks hot on him too! Hahaha, too bad he ends up with Mokuro (is my spelling right) though... sad sad crying
I like Sensui best, too! biggrin Although what he does to the older Toguro brother's head is..... domokun scream gonk xp
man everyone loves Hiei
Hiei and Youko are my faves.
i like Yu yu Hakusho 3nodding
Amrou
heart I love Hiei too! I like his cocky attitude especially when he and Kuwabara come face to face with each other. Hiei's extra eye (the one on the forehead) looks hot on him too! Hahaha, too bad he ends up with Mokuro (is my spelling right) though... sad sad crying

Hiei doesn't end up with Mukuro. At least, he had as much a chance of ending up with her than he did ending up with Kurama. Yoshihiro Togashi never said, though he did, seemingly, leave some hints for both.
In the ova, there's some Hiei/Mukuro romance...

I don't really support that pairing, but I don't entirely hate it either. Some fanfics are written pretty believable.
I believe that Mukuro is a lot older than Hiei, so that she's more like a mother or maybe an older sister to him. I like the idea of Mukuro giving Hiei a chance, and a home. *credit to Hikari_Nanase for putting it that way in a fanfic note ^^*
I still prefer him with Kurama though.

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kurayami Kasai
Minamino_Teku
Kurayami Kasai
Minamino_Teku
yeah and i dont get some of it...like the Chinese portion.

btw, ur topic ish getting a lot of use. XD

Want me to explain the Chinese part to you? To me, it was easy to understand the humor, but I am good with the pronounciation of forgein words. Especially Japanese and Chinese.

yesh please. i'm pretty dense...

'Kay, here:

1.) Something wrong?

2.) Who you hiding?

3.) Come here now

4.) Dumb ********

5.) Tiny pony

6.) Why you so tan?

7.) I bang my ******** knee

8.) Chin too fat

9.) Why so dim?

10.) Why you munching?

11.) No parking

12.) Laying low

13.) Washing car

14.) You stinky poo

15.) ******** super

You understand, now? I thought it was quite simple to understand, really.

awesome. thank you.

so what'd i miss?
I love yu yu!
Hiei-Jonishi
I love yu yu!
i agrees

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers