Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

I loved that show! Especially Legato....that greedy greedy boy. He ate an awful lot of food.....
I love trigun and i hat knives... he is evil!!! scream
I feel very bad for trigun and it sucks because like said befor there are some many questions to be anwsered. cry
((Trigun fangirls heart )) I want that movie!
Ib like Vash alots, he's awesome, his accurate on his shots, he doesn't kill in the series. (except one time)

Love and Peace!!!
I cant remember... who does he kill. Your avatar looks sorta like him with the hair and that fact that you have glasses but not that much.
Doesn't he kill someone in that shooting competition thing? He was drunk and beat everyone xp
Evidently theres a movie in production for Trigun coming sometime for 2006 I think. If you know that, then oh well. The show was pretty good, and entertaining, and the manga is pretty good as well, but a bit different.
OMG I LOVE IT! heart heart heart heart heart i love the show soooo much i've seen every episode like 12 times whee blaugh rofl vash is hillarious and i love looking for that black cat in every episode whee (if you ever noticed it was in all of um exect i think 1)
i only say hi and trigun rulesssssssss mrgreen btw nicolas is my uncle
Zirumi
Doesn't he kill someone in that shooting competition thing? He was drunk and beat everyone xp

That was one of my favorit episods... Vash Kicks a**
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sweat hotness heart heart heart heart heart
Wolfwood is awsome too! blaugh heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They make a great team 4laugh
zomg! i had a picture on my desktop that was just a HUGE closeup of Vash's eye, and i would just sit there and drool for ages instead of doing anything... AND THEN i would look up pictures of vash for the next hour and a half, before coming to Gaia and looking for Trigun forums... sweatdrop

but yeah....... i have volumes 1-4 of the manga series, and i read them the same day i bought them! wolfwood is funny! But i must say, I LOVE Vash!!! he is so funny, and yet so DAMN HOT!!! i mean, look at any pictures of him where he's being serious! and, and and! he makes one damn funny drunk... someone made a AMV (anime music video) for the Beer song by Weird Al Yankovic, and i laughed my head off! there was another one too, but i dont remember exactly what the song was... (hums tune)
first off legato is best char, he more of a villain than knives and he makes vash kill him so he will suffer.
Bakkura
first off legato is best char, he more of a villain than knives and he makes vash kill him so he will suffer.

Horible crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces