Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did anything in this rant get across to you?

Yes 0.60122478386167 60.1% [ 1669 ]
No 0.39877521613833 39.9% [ 1107 ]
Total Votes:[ 2776 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 335 336 337 > >> >>> »|

Before you post on this board at ALL, I want everyone to know the following:

DO NOT QUOTE THE FIRST POST. QUOTING THE FIRST POST IS STUPID.

You'll be lucky to be ignored if not ridiculed if you are so stupid as to quote this essay of a post, no matter WHAT you have to say. Just. Don't. Do. It.

Mmkay, I�ve got some time on my hands and lately a lot of you guys have been pissing me off�so I�m here to defend Kagome, the character way too many of you hate here on gaia. Since the majority of you have little logic behind your hatred, I shall battle and overwhelm you with an annoying slew of well-thought points. Here we go.
Kagome is a good character. I�ve known many a 15 year old girl in my lifetime, and I only wish that half of them had personality aspects like hers. Inuyasha likes her, Shippou likes her, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Kouga, Houjou�.they all like her. And the list could continue from there if you should ask. So why, oh why do so many North American fangirls and boys detest her to an unspeakable level? I�ve come up with a number of reasons that they might, but first�let�s take a look at what they all say, starting with the most idiotic.

1-She�s UGLY!!
2-She�s a two/three-timing slut!
3-She wears that school uniform ALL the time! What a ho.
4-Her voice is So AnNoYiNg.
5-She�s a stoopid ditz.
6-She�s too happy. I hate happy people. Everyone should angst.
7-She�s a prep! Apparently I don�t even know what the word �prep� means!!
8-She�s always saying SIT to Inuyasha! She�s a b***h! Poor Inuyasha is in an abusive relationship! Someone call a social worker, quick!
9-She�s so whiiiiiineeeeeey.
10-She can�t fight at ALL. All she does is sit there and let everyone get beat up. Why, she�s almost as useless as me and the other forum whores.
11-She�s in the way of Inuyasha and Kikyou!! DIE b***h!!11
12-She�s way too weak. I mean, where the hell is Kagome�s sword? I wanna see her in armor, damnit! What a wimp!
13-She�s so boring, 2D, clich�. It�s all been DONE, man!
14-She�s not living up to her potential.
15-She�s so selfish. She should just leave Inuyasha alone if she really loves him, right? And she should go out with Houjou or Kouga instead, those dipshits want to go out with her.
16-If it weren�t for her, Inuyasha and Miroku/Sesshoumaru/Jakotsu/Sango/insert random character here/ME could make sweet, sweet love. Inuyasha is MINE!!11@ (I just had to put this one last. It�s too funny.)

Now for my responses.

1. Let�s have a little vision test here. Allow me.

User Image This is something that is ugly.
User Image See the difference?
Yes, you can say it�s all a matter of opinion�but if it really is in your opinion that Kagome is �ugly��it�s going to be hard to assume that you�re not biased. Besides, can�t you do better than that? You all sound like preschoolers.
2. Where the hell did you get that from? Kagome, a slut? What�s the most she�s ever done with a guy? She�s given Inuyasha one kiss, and a few hugs. No other man has received any physical affection from her whatsoever. A slut is a sexually promiscuous woman, and Kagome is as far from this as you can get. Not only is she loyal and devoted, she also borders on being a prude sometimes.
As for two/three-timing�come on. What real romantic interest has she ever shown in Kouga or Houjou? None, that�s what. She never showed any interest in Kouga whatsoever, she didn�t even pretend to. She�s just friendly and kind to him, like a decent person. Yeah it makes Inuyasha jealous, but don�t you think he deserves it sometimes? She goes through a thousand times more pain as far as he and Kikyou are concerned. And she only accepted one date from Houjou. She didn�t accept it to lead him on, she accepted it in an attempt to have a social life and take her mind off of Inuyasha. I really wasn�t aware that such behavior labeled a girl as a slut these days. Maybe the rest of you all need to stop dating.
I suppose Kagome could just tell the both of them outright that she�s not interested. But the thing is, she�s never really acted interested. Actions speak louder than words, guys�and if Kouga and Houjou are too thick to take a damn hint, don�t go blaming her for that.

And also, since a very special anti-fan insisted that a "whore" is "A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain", and therefore by 'logic' Kagome must be a whore for accepting Houjou's gifts, I bring you this point. When, in both Chinese and Japanese culture, you are offered a gift, to refuse it would be incredibly rude. More rude than it would be in our own cultures, to say the least. Kagome accepts his gifts to be polite, and for no other reason. What else in all hell is she going to do with sun-dried geckos and medicinal sandals? Auction them on ebay? Kagome is following the polite principles of her culture and really gaining nothing more than a useless trinket, and is therefore still not a whore. A large part of the misunderstandings you people have of her character AND her relationship with Inuyasha are due to your disgusting ignorance of Japanese culture. Suck it.

3. Any of you ever watch cartoons? Nine out of ten animated characters never change their clothes. It�s for the sake of the artists. Drawing and animating a character in a new outfit each episode is a lot more work than you might think. But why a school uniform? Well, it makes her look pretty. It makes her look appealing WITHOUT making her look too slutty. It�s a constant reminder that she is a girl from the modern era, who should be in school right now. I might also point out that Kagome's creator, Rumiko Takahashi, made a specific rule that Kagome's panties are NEVER to be shown, no matter what the situation. Why did she do that? To keep Kagome wholesome. Because she IS wholesome. If you�d stop trying to find every little reason you could to insult the poor girl, you might have considered other reasons for the clothing that she wears. Once again, this is a weak insult. Judging someone�s intelligence or personality merely by the fact that they wear a school uniform every day is simply petty and shallow.

4. Yes. Her dubbed voice is annoying as hell. When I heard they�d cast Monica Stori as the voice of English Kagome, I was not a happy camper. What were they thinking? �Laura� from freakin� Hamtaro as Kagome? Not only that, but they changed a few of her lines around, making her come across as downright snotty sometimes. If you want to hear Kagome speak in a nice, pretty voice, watch the original. And to those of you that have watched the original and still think her voice is annoying�I�d really like to hear your argument on that.

5. Kagome is by no means stupid, thank you very much. Though she has her ditzy moments, they�re hardly enough to classify her as a ditz. A ditz is someone that�s airheaded, clueless and just plain immature in drastic situations. Kagome is resourceful and level-headed under pressure. From figuring out Yura�s weakness to finding the monkey triplets� stolen god, using her hairspray as a makeshift flamethrower or even keeping herself from failing school when she�s missed nearly every day, Kagome has proved herself intelligent on many levels. If Kagome really were as stupid as so many of you say she is, both she and Inuyasha would be dead already.

6. I can�t believe that so many people say this. Tell me, what the hell is wrong with being happy? Last time I checked, being happy was a good thing. In fact, what�s more annoying are the tens of thousands of other kids her age that are wallowing so deep in their own hormonal angst, they can hardly speak of anything else. Kagome has plenty of room to be that way, and she �isn�t-. Being optimistic like Kagome is much harder than always focusing on what�s negative. And I don�t think she overdoes it. Kagome rarely acts inappropriately in grave situations. If anything, her attitude is uplifting to the spirits of her friends. If you�ve got a problem with someone like that, then that�s due to your own s**t. Too happy. Yeah, my a**.

7. A prep, by correct definitions, is someone that dresses in expensive clothing and winds up looking like an idiot. Kagome dresses in a damn school uniform, and she looks like a girl in a school uniform. So this definition just doesn�t fit. But since most of you are in middle and high school, I�m assuming you mean one of those cheerleading rich snobs that you�d all love to strangle. Well, guess what? Kagome�s not one of those either. She�s a wholesome, down-to-earth girl who really doesn�t care very much about material things. For god�s sake, she�s even sacrificed most of her social life in order to help Inuyasha and company. She hardly considers herself better than anybody, and before her whole feudal encounter, she was by all means a very ordinary girl. I do believe I�ve missed whatever is �preppy� here. Try and enlighten me without sounding stupid.

8. I don�t know what far region of your asses you all pulled this one from, but it must�ve been deep, because this is total bullshit. Kagome isn�t abusive to Inuyasha, and she most certainly does not overdo the sit thing. The only times she really uses it are when he�s acting very out of line, acting downright dangerous, or when he�s seriously offended her. Come on, girls. Tell me you wouldn�t like to slam your boyfriend into the ground after he�s snuck off with another woman, or told you that your cooking sucks. I think that if the majority of you women had that power over him, Inuyasha would be far more �abused� than he is with Kagome. Besides, the slamming is nothing that he can�t handle, and it�s an effective way to keep an unruly, potentially dangerous hanyou in check. It�s even saved him sometimes. These things happen for a reason, kids.

9. Kagome is not whiney. She whines sometimes, but do you all mean to tell me that you wouldn�t be whining at all if you were in her situation? Kagome handles herself surprisingly well in the feudal era. For crying out loud, Inuyasha complains more than she does. Moving on.

10. Kagome can fight. Kagome frightens Naraku. She may have started out as a clueless kid, but now the girl�s able to take down badass youkai with just one arrow. She might not see as much action as us fans would like her to see, and I agree that she does get placed on the sidelines yelling Inuyasha�s name too much. You guys never seem to take into account just how much Inuyasha yells �Stay back!� at her before she enters a fight, though. Let�s not forget that Kagome is a teenager from a totally different world, who�s been thrust into battles no one her age should have to be a part of. I really don�t think that any of you, sitting on your asses and reading forums on freakin� Gaia would do much better than her in a battle against a youkai. If you�re able to admit the truth in this, then kudos to you.

11. This is probably the oldest one out there. Look, I like Kikyou just fine. She�s a great character. If there weren�t so many people out there defending her already, I�d have probably written one of these for her. But the thing is, Kikyou is dead. Kikyou died at Naraku�s hands, and the resurrected version of her is very much a shell of her former self. Kagome did not enter the picture with the intent to find Inuyasha and win his heart. Very much the opposite. The fact that a friendship, and later stronger feelings developed between the two of them is not the fault of either. It�s just something that happened, very much in the same way that the romance between Inuyasha and Kikyou happened. You could say that if it weren�t for Kagome, Kikyou and Inuyasha could be together. Hate to break it to you, kids, but that�s not true. If it weren�t for Kagome, Inuyasha would never have been freed, Kikyou would never have been re-made, and the whole damn triangle would�ve been as existent as an aborted fetus. The first is not always the best, and I know this from real experience. Sometimes it�s the second chance that really brings out the best in us, and sometimes we have to learn to let our pasts go. Kikyou is the past, Kagome is the present. What Inuyasha chooses is up to him, but you can�t blame Kagome for loving him. You really can�t blame anyone for falling in love. How would you like to be scorned by society for loving someone, just because society happens to like that person�s ex better than you?

12. Kagome is not weak. I know that, Inuyasha knows that, freakin� Kikyou knows that. Kagome has single-handedly stopped Naraku in his tracks. She�s shattered Sesshoumaru�s armor. She�s blown away tens of thousands of youkai with her arrows. It�s easy to call her weak, since she�s so different than the other characters in her group. But if you guys would just take a little more time to look at all that she�s done, you�d see just how much strength she possesses. There have been situations where she should have been rendered immobile, or even dead, but she�s persevered through them to come back and kick a** ten times harder. Case in point: Tsubaki places a juso (curse) on Kagome. While most of you were probably bitching about how helpless she is and how everyone always has to save her, you likely overlooked just how many times Tsubaki was shocked at Kagome�s resilience. She was ordered to kill Inuyasha, but she still fought to maintain enough control over herself as to tell him to run away before she hurt him. �Even as her body is manipulated, she still clings to her own will.� Tsubaki said this while trying to make her fire at Inuyasha. Very weak and helpless, yes. And let�s not forget how she busted open Tsubaki and Naraku�s barrier, once again with just one arrow. As Kagome�s approaching presence begins to purify the shikon no tama, Tsubaki is shocked while Kikyou isn�t surprised at all. Tsubaki tries to use Kagome�s cursed condition in order to hold her hostage, but Kagome won�t allow it. Using a strength she apparently doesn�t have, she regains consciousness and fires at Tsubaki. In the end, down on her hands and knees, poisoned, drained, and battered, Kagome is able to repel Tsubaki�s curse and send it back at her, just as Kikyou had. And Kikyou was in much better condition when she did that. This episode was a brilliant example of Kagome�s inner and outer strength, and it saddens me to think just how many of you were complaining about how helpless she had been throughout. �I told you, Tsubaki. You cannot curse Kagome with a strength as pitiful as yours.� Come on, people. Kikyou has more faith in Kagome than you do. There�s a problem here.

13. Kagome? Clich�? Nah. Maybe she�s a little more �clich� than Takahashi�s other female leads, but she is by no means 2-dimensional. Kagome faces many things that the rest of us will never have to face in our lives, but she also faces many things that we all will, or have. She�s a 15 year old in love with a boy who can�t decide between her and an old flame, yet she�s very convinced that she�s second in his heart. She�s walked in on him pledging himself to another woman, she�s allowed him to run off to this other woman countless times, and she has to deal with her feelings over this every day. Yet Kagome hardly shows any pain over it. There are rare instances where her feelings come out, but that�s because she�s human. She�s a girl who has potential to be very clich�, put in a situation that many are familiar with, but she handles it all with such an amazing selflessness and maturity that it simply amazes me. And this isn�t totally unrealistic�Kagome has had moments that bordered on a breakdown, but after much painful self-reflection, she�s been able to come out of it even stronger. She�s been able to pledge unyielding fidelity to a man who can�t really do the same for her, and she�s made it clear that she�ll let him go if need be. Were Kagome a more clich� teenager, nothing like this could have happened. No schoolgirl like Usagi or Miaka could have found their way into Inuyasha�s heart like she did.

14. Kagome�s not living up to her full potential. I suppose that�s true, considering that she�s the reincarnation of Kikyou, and Kikyou was a very powerful miko indeed. But wait�Kikyou had her entire life to train as a miko. Kikyou was brought up in a time where her holy powers were very much needed. How much time has Kagome had to hone her spiritual powers? She hasn�t even been in the feudal era for a year yet. She wasn�t even aware of her powers for the last 14 years of her life, let alone been able to train them. Now, if you take a look at how skilled she was in the first few episodes and compare that to her skills in recent episodes�that�s a rapid improvement. And it�s not like she doesn�t try to get stronger. If that were the case there�d have been no improvement. Kagome isn�t letting Kikyou�s name go to shame at all. Why, if she had the extra 15 or so years that Kikyou did to train, she�d be just as kickass as she was. Maybe even better.

15. How any of you could watch an Inuyasha episode past ep 48 (�Return to Where We First Met�) and call Kagome selfish is beyond me. Being able to let someone go is the purest sign of love, and she�s displayed it very well. So why did she come back to him, and not leave him to his own decisions? Because she loves him, and she wants to be with him. She won�t keep him from Kikyou. She�s said herself that she knows she can�t compete with Kikyou. But being with him makes her happy, and it makes him happy too. She knows that if he chooses Kikyou in the end, that�s what he�s going to do. To call her selfish for having her own feelings about this, and for daring to demonstrate them in the slightest, is just ridiculous. Anyone who judges Kagome for this must really have no idea what love and heartbreak feel like. Kagome knows, and she suffers with it every day. Naraku�s baby tried to use this to his advantage in ep 126, �Turn Heartache into Courage!�. He pulled out the deepest, darkest, most painful feelings in Kagome�s heart and did all he could to use that pain to make her hate Inuyasha. Once again she was in a situation that most anyone else would�ve fallen victim to. Inuyasha wasn�t coming to save her because he was too busy searching for Kikyou. She had an incessant voice in her head, telling her this over and over again, telling her to hate him for the suffering he put her through. But after all that, after nearly becoming convinced of everything the baby was telling her, she broke out of it. Why? �I LOVE Inuyasha!!� A selfish person would�ve just eaten up everything that baby had said.
And let�s not forget ep 151, �Kagome�s Instincive Choice�, where Kagome deliberately and decidedly saves Kikyou�s life, using her own powers, completely on her own. None of the others were there to pressure her into it. No one else even knew that it happened. Kagome saved Kikyou because it was the right thing to do. Please, tell me. What is selfish about that?
And come on. Why doesn�t she go for Kouga and Houjou, who like her? Because she doesn�t return their feelings. I doubt any of you would appreciate being berated for not going out with someone you have no interest in. Kagome loves Inuyasha. You can�t just forget love. And it�s not like he doesn�t love her back.

16. Anyone who holds this belief is a deluded dipshit that needs to seek psychological help. I don�t even need to tell you why you�re wrong. You all know you are.

User Image

There have been far worse characters created than Kagome. I have never held a dislike for her, and I fail to see why so many of you do. I�m sorry to say that I have to assume one reason is because she�s female, and it�s a fangirl tendency to hate the female lead in an anime they like. And since Inuyasha is the most popular anime in the US since just about anything, I guess a lot of rabid, immature haters latched onto its heels. I do however, hope that my argument has opened your eyes to a few things. If it hasn�t, then hey. At least I had something to do with my evening.
I�ll conclude saying that Kagome is a patient, resourceful girl with layers of compassion and maturity beyond that of many people her age. She has the strength to overcome the harshest of adversity, the tolerance to live with one of the most painful emotional situations a teenager could experience, and the selflessness to put the needs of those she cares for before her own. She�s a friend to Miroku, a best friend to Sango, and older sister to Shippou, and the source of love and light in Inuyasha�s life. To me, there�s no question as to why he loves her.

Just for kicks, this is a collection of the dumbest things said on this board so far. You can skip over this part if you want. It's for fun.

Quote:
�Your post still didn't change my opinion on Kagome.
Whether you like it or not she will still be hated.
And you can't just force people to like her.�
Well gosh, I wasn�t aware that I was trying to do that! Thanks for clearin' that up for me.

Quote:
�That didn't even make me think twice about hating her.

Some of those Opinions like she is "Weak" And "Selfish" Are intelligent, you just twisted them around to make them sound like we were the ones hating her for no reason.

Ever heard some reasons for hating Kikyou? They're 10 times worse.�

I also was not of the awareness that we were talking about Kikyou.
Didn�t make you think twice, huh? How sad.

Quote:
�It doesn't matter what anyone says, I will never ever change the fact that I hate her.�
You must be so proud.

Quote:
�I didn't even bother to read your post because i think the show sucks period. Okay? okay, bye bye now. Got to quit wasteing my time.�
OMG, you think the show sucks? YOU ARE SO COOL. This moron didn�t even bother to read the post, proudly stated so, and then left a comment anyway. That was just ******** stupid.

Quote:
�Alright, I'm bored and I feel like making a bunch of you Inuyasha-loving people squirm, it's a past time. Usually I just bother the retarded bimbos who like the show, but... I felt like bugging you now.

I'm with the Kagome haters, I think she's a worthless bimbo that needs a cold hard slap of reality. Next to Inuyasha himself, I consider her the worst character on the show.�
Oh, I see. So Kagome�s a worthless bimbo who needs a cold hard slap in the face�but the antagonistic flame-baiter who went around harassing the people on my board just for her own kicks isn�t? She�s something higher than that? I�d have loved to have given you a cold, hard slap in the face, ya prat. Later, she came back and said this:
Quote:
�How typical. Taking pot shots at things, that's just the signature of Inuyasha fans, isn't it? Congratulations, you have just showed the world your IQ level.�
CONGRATULATIONS to you! You win my coveted Hypocracy Award! Go put it on your mantle next to all the I HATE INUYASHA banners.

Quote:
�They wouldn't of needed her if she hadn't broke them.�

There would be no plot if she hadn't broken them.
Quote:
�Ya, and if Kikyou never died there would have not been a plot either, but people sure seem to forget that.�

OH, so it�s okay to defend Kikyou, because she�s vital to the plot! But it�s NOT okay to defend Kagome for the exact same thing! I GET IT NOW. Retard.

Quote:
�Nothing got thro 2 me tho�
I envy your lead skull.

Quote:
�I hate Kagome...I hate her so much...what a terrible character.�
Thank you for that intellectual commentary! I can tell you really read and paid attention to the post!

Quote:
"A bunch of wasted time if you ask me. All you wrote down are opinions, just like the ones you tried to refute. You sure sound smart, but if you can't tell opinion from fact...well��
Yet again, another genius who doesn�t seem to grasp the concept that I am indeed capable of recognizing my own opinion as an opinion. It just so happens that in my opinion, your opinion is wrong. People are so defensive around here.

Quote:
�SHE. DOES. NOT. BELONG. THERE.�
I do believe that Ms. Rumiko Takahashi would not agree with you there.

Quote:
�wow... you really hate her dont you��
Um. No. Read the first post.

Quote:
�Yea i'm leaving anyway, Like I did last time with him.

He thinks by yelling and calling people names they can change everyones mind.

It's sad that people that I know and used to respect agreed with him.

See you around.�
Sucks when all your friends don�t see things your way, ain�t it? That�s a totally valid reason to lose respect for them. Once again, a kid who knows what I was trying to say FAR better than I did. Wowie. And yeah, real mature of you to leave like that. It only took you 13 pages.

Quote:
�Kagome sucks!!!�
This guy requested to be my friend after posting that. No comment.

Quote:
�sorry, but eveything you said, gave me more reason to dislike her.�
I�d hate to see the kind of friends you have.

Quote:
wtf you guys(and grils) are talking adout kagome she is a fake character and she is going to stay fake and on the show so go to a dark room and shut the f@#4 up okay you ant-kagome poeple and stop wasting you gold (give it to me) and to you por-kagome poeple hi�

�.help. X-x

Quote:
�Kagome is a little bit confused. And yes she is indeed a three timing gutter slut at times between inuyasha, Koga and Hojo. I keep hearing that in the final battle with Naraku she dies (this meant that she doesn't have sex with inuyasha supposedly). But in the end she in a main charecter and this somehow gives her rights that no one cares about.�
Anyone got a rifle?

Quote:
�Kagome isn't REAL, so MOVE on! It looks like you just lost some time to your precious life to write that essay in which in a few years you're going to find some BETTER anime than Inuyasha and you'll move on and you'll be like
"Why in the world did I spend so much time defending Kagome? For god's sake..."�

I�m honored that you cared so much to waste your �precious time� to tell me just how concerned you were with what I�m doing with my time! I don�t even know you, gosh!

Quote:
�Your rant wasn't even typed well enough for me to actually, read it, and throwing pictures in it doens't make it any less biased or true. You made up your own reasons and twisted them around, made no sense or points, and basically threw at us the weakest and longest piece of useless Kagome defense I've seen.
Sorry you wasted so much of your life.�
What an elaborate way of saying �I�m too ******** lazy to read this, but I�ll talk s**t about it anyway� that was! Look, she�s even talking about how I made no sense or points! She would totally know that, cuz she didn�t read it! Right!

Quote:
�*never reads first post*but i do agree kagome is annoying�
Good lord, help me.

Quote:
�Having sex with a collection of animation slides (including the papercuts) seems much more pleasant than being involved with a crazy b***h with a shock-collar around your neck and a parkensons-ridden trigger finger.�

Yeah. Okay. I�m mainly avoiding this guy�s entire post for obvious reasons, but this statement was just plain over-dramatized and stupid.

Quote:
�I laugh at this topic.

Kagome is sour, not sweet.

She never helps out anybody other than being the, 'Damsel in Distress'.

She has a horrible attitide that could also use some adjusting.

Furthermore everyone has a reason to hate her, or dislike her. She steals the spot light from every single character.

I am proud to be, [insert link to guild here] Anti-Kagome!�

Not only did the ******** laugh at my episode-backed up, thought-out topic, she also repeated some of the most clich� reasons for hating without ANY evidence to back herself up. Then she had the utter gall to advertise her anti-Kagome guild on my board. You�re laughing, are you? I hope all the haters in your guild are laughin� too, because you just shamed them beyond belief.

Quote:
�I think the creator of this thread is about 5 years old and crys him/her self to sleep everynight because he/she cant be more like Kagome.

( GROW THE HELL UP AND PLEASE, Dont waste Gaiaonlines space by making moronic threads like this.)
(childish little whelp.)�
I just laughed out loud at this one. Sorry for wasting Gaia�s space! Now thanks to me, there�s less room for another �INUYASHA!!1� thread! OH NOES!

Quote:
�i hate kagome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11�
I didn�t make this one up, believe it or not.

Quote:
�i am kagome�
Not makin� that one up either.

Quote:
�Hm,Kagome doesnt even belong in the fuedal era,so none of this even matters....all we need to know is she is a nuissance because she is even in the series,so....You cant defend the wench,there is nothing to defend!�
People like this need to stop watching Inuyasha. Seriously.

Quote:
�kagome is so much better than kikiyo.
kikiyo should have just stayed dead
kikiyo sucks�
Someone who totally failed to recognize the fact that this is a pro-Kagome board, and that that doesn�t automatically translate to �WE H8 KIKYO RAAAAWR!!11�

Quote:
�If both Kagome and Kikyo died, then I would be perfectly happy. Then I could have Inu aaallllll to myself.�
Someone lives comfortably in their own disgusting little world, I see.

Quote:
�for your info kikiyo sucks kagome rocks�
Ouch. The stupid.

Quote:
�Proud to be anti-pro-Kagome�
Oh yeah? Well I�m proud to be anti-pro-anti-Kikyou-pro-Kagome-anti-pro-Kikyou!! BEAT THAT!

Quote:
stare stare stare motherducker.

QUACK. I honestly couldn't copy and paste that one without laughing. This piece o' work also called me "********" multiple times in her beautifully n00bish argument.

lol this mustve taken a good hefty hour to write.

i just wanted to say that its funny that the fangirls that call her a slut are jealous because they can't have the ink drawing to themselves.
I agree 500%. VERY good points.
Um, I'm stuck on the pictures. So, which one's which?
Goodness, you sure wrote a lot. eek

However, you made some very accurate and valid points, and I was able to see this because I actually like Kagome. I never understood why people hate her so much. Like I said in an earlier post I typed, Kagome may have moments where she's a bit ditzy, but she is an overall likable character.

Clean Genius

I never saw a problem with Kagome in the first place.

It's very simple.

Fangirls/boys=no intelligence and no proper grammar/spelling skills.
Excellent post, and the pictures are a nice touch. I understand how people could hate Kikyou, but this hatred for Kagome seems to comprise of trivial reasons. Again, good job on typing that post, must've taken ages.
Lol, it probably took a long time for you to write that, but it took a long time for me to read it too, i guess it took a longer time to write though.
and shes not ugly!
Nice post there sah..! mrgreen

I agree with you on most things, and I never have hated her, but honestly she is a bit annoying ''sometimes''.. AH well though. Just another fictional character.

Yeah, it is annoying to see fannoobs attacking anime characters for the most idiotic reasons. domokun

And where did the idea spawn that shes ugly?! neutral
You've done your reaserch
kagome kicks a**! kanshou inuyasha, u made a good argument to defend her
Your post still didn't change my opinion on Kagome.
Whether you like it or not she will still be hated.
And you can't just force people to like her.
god u made yourself so clear it's impossible to dislike her i like her right from the start althought i find a bit bit whiny at time but that's all unlike kikyo.... *scowls but oh well if she doesn't love inuyasha and interupt kagome and inuysha i am fine with it....
lol

That didn't even make me think twice about hating her.

Some of those Opinions like she is "Weak" And "Selfish" Are intelligent, you just twisted them around to make them sound like we were the ones hating her for no reason.

Ever heard some reasons for hating Kikyou? They're 10 times worse.
Arcadel
lol this mustve taken a good hefty hour to write.

i just wanted to say that its funny that the fangirls that call her a slut are jealous because they can't have the ink drawing to themselves.

3nodding lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces