Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So if it comes back are you not going to watch it?

Sidenote: ppl are still tweeting #Bringbacktoonami i sometimes have a tab open and hundreds of RTs go by daily lol

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Incessant Rage
CakeFullOfLies

So im just ganna take a wild ******** guess here that you where born post 90's?

Yeah, get the ******** out.

Last time I checked, everyone was entitled to their own opinions. So no, Cake. I won't get the ******** out.
I was born in the 90s. I lived through Toonami. If I didn't, I wouldn't have bothered to even make this thread. Like most "90s kids", it was what sparked my love for anime in the first place. It sucked when it got taken off the air but now that it's 2012, I'm done wishing for it to come back. As much as I love the nostalgia, if it came back, I'm pretty sure Adult Swim would just turn it into complete crap. It would not be as awesome as it used to be.

And also, I agree with you. Regular Show is far from being crap. It's one of the few decent/funny cartoons on CN right now.

So im not fully understanding the logic here. You love it but you hate it?

Elaborate. Because clearly im not fully aware of this.

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CakeFullOfLies
Incessant Rage
CakeFullOfLies

Last time I checked, everyone was entitled to their own opinions. So no, Cake. I won't get the ******** out.
I was born in the 90s. I lived through Toonami. If I didn't, I wouldn't have bothered to even make this thread. Like most "90s kids", it was what sparked my love for anime in the first place. It sucked when it got taken off the air but now that it's 2012, I'm done wishing for it to come back. As much as I love the nostalgia, if it came back, I'm pretty sure Adult Swim would just turn it into complete crap. It would not be as awesome as it used to be.

And also, I agree with you. Regular Show is far from being crap. It's one of the few decent/funny cartoons on CN right now.

I never said I hated Toonami. I just said that people needed to stop complaining about it coming back because it most likely wouldn't be. And if it does come back, it probably won't be the same as it was before.

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KurOmega Leonheart
User Image

Sidenote: ppl are still tweeting #Bringbacktoonami i sometimes have a tab open and hundreds of RTs go by daily lol

Of course I would. I'd want to see if my theory is correct about them making changes to it.

I think people are under the impression that I hate Toonami..but I never said that at all.

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Incessant Rage
CakeFullOfLies
Incessant Rage
CakeFullOfLies

I never said I hated Toonami. I just said that people needed to stop complaining about it coming back because it most likely wouldn't be. And if it does come back, it probably won't be the same as it was before.

so you hate it when people get excited or hopeful and in there own group they talk about it?

So riddle me this.

why do you care?

And how can someone complain about something that they want?

oh yeah and then theres This.

People are talking about it because they want it BACK.

And who the ******** are you to tell them to shut up?

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

It's my ******** opinion. Just as people are entitled to theirs, I'm entitled to mine as well.
If you're so butthurt over this thread, you're more than welcome to quit replying to it.
Thanks.

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I feel like it would be for the nostalgia and also I prefer watching my anime on my tv Bigger screen and i don't have to wait for buffering and slow internet speed(which is a repetitive thing with my computer) and also i don't have to search a bunch of websites in order to find the series and episode
Of course i could buy the DVD but i am poor and don't have money to spend on such a luxury BUT IF I DID my house would be filled with anime series and manga volumes and otaku stuff. But then if i did have them i would spend hours in my room glued to tv and be non-productive.

So yes i would like Toonami back or something else anime related ik adult swim has their anime time but i would like some more. you know?
It would be nice to be able to watch the old toonami shows late at night when nothing else is on

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Incessant Rage

It's my ******** opinion. Just as people are entitled to theirs, I'm entitled to mine as well.
If you're so butthurt over this thread, you're more than welcome to quit replying to it.
Thanks.

We'll see here's the thing.

No one really agrees with your opinion.

At all.

what so ever.

But by all means if you wish to keep squirming around in the s**t you call an "opinion" that you're so "entitled" to then please continue. Everyone is loving it.

I love how your message is "its my opinion and other people are entitled to theirs." But yours means more?

Honey, this is the internet your opinion means ******** all to what you're trying to say.

Also, you're welcome.

Class dismissed.

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Your failed attempt at trolling is amusing. Really.
I never said my opinion meant more than anyone else's.
And I love how my words offend you so much that you keep coming back here. It's cool though. You are right. This is the internet which is why you really need to get the ******** over yourself.

Good day.

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Incessant Rage

Your failed attempt at trolling is amusing. Really.
I never said my opinion meant more than anyone else's.
And I love how my words offend you so much that you keep coming back here. It's cool though. You are right. This is the internet which is why you really need to get the ******** over yourself.

Good day.

Oh no guys, he was trolling me the whole time, im not being retarded at all im just "getting trolled"

If I was going to troll, why the hell would I use my main account, that Iv had since 2007?

Dapper Ladykiller

Incessant Rage
CakeFullOfLies
Incessant Rage
CakeFullOfLies

You know, new =/= bad. They could use this opportunity to improve. There's plenty of new shows for them to pick from, like Tiger & Bunny would be perfect for Toonami when it's dubbed.

But more than likely, it won't be any different from where they left off. It was only three years ago, after all.

So those of us born in the 80's are 80's kids. Let me tell you how vividly I remember hair bands and leg warmers. Oh wait, no.

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Incessant Rage
KurOmega Leonheart
User Image

Of course I would. I'd want to see if my theory is correct about them making changes to it.

I think people are under the impression that I hate Toonami..but I never said that at all.
O_o where did that emote come from? Anyways, yea i hear ya. Access to anime nowadays is instant and me personally i prefer subs over some dubs. So its a double win for me on the internet but i can deal either way mostly. If i wanna watch anime on the TV all i do is turn on my Ps3, get on the internet, find a site and proceed to viewing full screen lol

I feel they might make changes but im unsure in which direction. One of the pros for me is that it will be a little more adult if its on [AS] but not over the top like what was introduced on that day lol I would love for the anime block to return with something stronger. I kinda fell off Toonami the last time cause of Naruto and other shows i wasnt feelin at all.

Enough wasting your time just wanna add idk where ppl are getting that impression of hating Toonami on your part. I agree it is getting a lil bit 'much' but i guess since there is a window of opportunity, its all or nothing. mrgreen
I saw this and cried. Toonami was a big part of my childhood, and I hated that CN ended it. I'm glad to see that some people have taken it into their own hands. May NeoToonami have a glorious revolution. :')

Interesting Seeker

Well Toonami is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas