Welcome to Gaia! ::

CreepEyeLangley

Please... PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT THE ... okay. I just get frustrated when Shinji' wimps out... but thats not the point. I hate that game with the deepest passion. evil
It turns me into a crazed psycho.

Ugh.. Shinji is like, even more annoying than usual in that game. Did you think that was possible? I did not. SORRY SHINJI FANS! ACTUALLY I'M NOT AHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHA!!

Crazed psycho? Hun, I thought you already were. My apologies. wink
sybrid

Heh, I know that feeling. I'm usually tired after working... yet I don't go to bed. Why?

It's a mystery.

Thanks for the link to the LoveEva thing, Langley! It was very enjoyable.

Why? Because big girls don't go to sleep at 6:30.

I lied again.. I don't go to sleep because the caffiene from my three cups of after work coffee usually kicks in at about 7. biggrin
SEE WHAT THAT GAME DID TO ME?!?! It made me forget that I was already a crazed psycho.

I know he's much more annoying than usual.... oh god... I really want to choke him. Throttle him nice and hard... just to get my point across.
Rawr.
I just cant stand how the Eva moves so slowly. It just feels so... heavy and gross and ARG WHY is there no RUN option?!?!!?

Point of this is... I'm only whining because I want to use Unit-02 crying

Oh, and sybrid, you're quite welcome. Its my job as the LoveEva Pimp ^_~
Kyandee

Unless they worked a late shift followed by an early shift. Then they go to sleep whenever they want and woe to those who would stand in their way.
Or JUMP option? Jumping Evangelions are super. Well, would be.

The lack of speed also annoys me, as with the moves. RAWR!

Wow, look at that.. you can bitchslap an Angel to death!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna use Unit-04. Wait.. didn't that blow up? Unit-05 maybe? I DON'T KNOW! I always get those two confused. The cool looking black one Touji 'piloted', anyway. I don't like my chances at that though.. haw.
Kyandee
Or JUMP option? Jumping Evangelions are super. Well, would be.

The lack of speed also annoys me, as with the moves. RAWR!

Wow, look at that.. you can bitchslap an Angel to death!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna use Unit-04. Wait.. didn't that blow up? Unit-05 maybe? I DON'T KNOW! I always get those two confused. The cool looking black one Touji 'piloted', anyway. I don't like my chances at that though.. haw.

I think that was 03. I think 05-0whatever were the creepy Rei Evas. They were pretty cool looking, and then they all grew Rei's face. That was up there with Gendo's hand for "Eww..." moments.
sybrid
Kyandee

Unless they worked a late shift followed by an early shift. Then they go to sleep whenever they want and woe to those who would stand in their way.

That should be a law. Breakers of that law, shall suffer the tempermental wrath of a very angry tired girl.

Yes, Kyandee... jumping Eva's are super-dee-dooper. Sadly, you only have the "Slap it silly" option. How LAME LAME LAME!!!!!lkwesjdl....
And that knife... the fact that it vibrates does NOT make me like it anymore.
I want Shinji to die in a pile of his own filth... he's putting me thru all kinds of torture.

and now I need a bandaid for my eyebrow.... damned cat.
Unit-03? Damn, I think it's time to rewatch.

Working late with fish heads.. I believe that that is not a good thing. Poor little chook.

Langley - Did you notice that the knife isn't even purple? GOD IT'S ALL STUPID! I killed Shinji over ten times and it's still not enough. ;.;
sybrid

I think that was 03. I think 05-0whatever were the creepy Rei Evas. They were pretty cool looking, and then they all grew Rei's face. That was up there with Gendo's hand for "Eww..." moments.

Yes, Unit-03 was Touji's and Unit-04 was the one what went BLAM in Nevada... 05-13 were the Transvestite Lipstick Evas....

What creeped me out the most about those was, not only when they sprouted Rei Faces as sybrid mentioned, but the way they were ... squeaking ... when they impaled themselves with their lances.
They were making these odd... gasp-moan noises with Rei's little voice... and it sounded like she enjoyed it...
Thats what scarred me for life... (ignoring Shinji's playtime at this point)

This ending of this song makes me feel... omg emotional?! crying
Kyandee

Langley - Did you notice that the knife isn't even purple? GOD IT'S ALL STUPID! I killed Shinji over ten times and it's still not enough. ;.;

Yes'm I did. Thats because Unit-01 (aka: Barney) gets the old, shoddy yellow old model Blade.

Unit-02 gets the new model, which turns purple when activated. </pride>
Must.. rewatch.. EoE..

I've only seen it once. I did the ohsostupidblondethingtodo and gave it to a friend on loan and I haven't seen her since. I might just go cry..

Transvestite Lipstick Evas.. lmao. That's even better than Mutated Seagull Evas.
Its okay. I do many blonde things on a daily basis. I've even tried not being blonde... dying your hair is not the solution.

I think I like Mutated Seagul Evas better... I have the urge to play that blasted game now... someone had better stop me.... or I might.. just...
I think dying my hair only enhances my situation. Well, being a natural and dying your hair even lighter isn't really a smart non-blonde thing to do, eh? I should go darker. I look like a ******** albino. stressed

And.. NONO STOP LANGLEY NO NOOO NOONOO SHINJI WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL.
Ah, yes lighter is a no-no....
Being ghostly pale and named Rei makes it so that I might as well just go with blue hair so I can walk around naked all day pondering my existance and disliking meat...

And no, I've decided to let Photoshop consume my soul, rather than Shinji. I dont have the patience for that silly fool at this hour.

I want the 5th chapter to the IronMaiden2 Manga... why is this month so long. stare
Quote:
Being ghostly pale and named Rei makes it so that I might as well just go with blue hair so I can walk around naked all day pondering my existance and disliking meat...

Hahaha, you made me giggle.

But yeah, I can totally relate. White eyelashes and skin that reflects sunlight? domokun

I should be letting Photoshop consume my soul, really. I've been so slack lately. JKHSFGDVbfbfjadgruGUYGSF I hate it hate it hate it hate it97*&!!1

Admit it.. you want teh Shinji.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces