Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Seeker

2,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I have my first teddy bear, given to me over 40 years ago.

Starlight Glare's Widower

Dangerous Bloodsucker

22,440 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My oldest teddy is a bright orange bunny, with a heart shaped button for a nose, and little orange sunglasses. His name is Wabbit.
I've had him since I was a few minutes old. And he still sits in my bed today. redface

Newbie Raider

These two small stuffed bears when I was three. I paired them as best friends and called them Little Scout and Hurley Burley.
A white teddy bear that my cousin gave me when I was first born. She also wears the dress I came home from the hospital in (which I added when I got older) :3

Melodious Sweetheart

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A hand-made sock monkey that I got when I was about four or five.

Humorist

A little baby blue/white bear plush. I have it over 25 years and it's still doing fine with me!

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
My teddy bear from when I think I was born... 24 years ago. Harry Barry. His fur's all squished up.. I'm guessing it was made of wool and washed several, several times. There's still a tiny patch of soft fur behind where his tail is pressed against his butt. X3 He sits on my bookshelf by my bed. <3

Dangerous Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MomKNPlay2
I have my first teddy bear, given to me over 40 years ago.
I've still got my first teddy bear too. My first plush dog as well. Both are old wind ups that play music. heart them both.

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nightrain19
Mines my Stuffed animal Dalmatian... i have had her since i was 20mins. old!!!! biggrin
My Winnie the Pooh....had it since i was a baby
Floppy the pink rabbit. 4laugh

I got him when I was three. I threw up on him so many times. He's retired in my cupboard now. wink

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
For the oldest toy, spiderman on his motorcycle and a giraffe. I used to be crazy about giraffes.

For the oldest stuffed toy, a small blue rabbit that I abused and mutilated so much. I hated my parents then. still do

Justice Gaian

Let's see... My oldest stuffed animal is easy. I've had this bear since 1998. (I was seven when I got him.) I'm now 22 and he has his own bed in my bedroom. I get him a cake, presents, clothes, etc. And my boyfriend goes along with it. It's adorable. (And somewhat crazy.)

heart B E A R Y heart
It's a toss-up between a bear with pink jammies with glow-in-the dark bears/balloons (she's had many names over the years), a white bear with a green dress and her left arm was sewn on backwards when she was made (Elaenor Louisa Frost/Ellie), a little bunny in a pink outfit I think it is, a little yellow puppy (Lemon), and the duck I got for my first birthday from my brother (Duckie).
I don't know when I got the bears/bunny/puppy, though it was before I was seven, at least. The bear with jammies and Duckie have both had a few surgeries over the years but are in pretty good shape anyhow; the 'fur' of jammies bear, bunny and Lemon is rough/worn, Ellie's still fairly soft, Duckie's made of poly-something or another I think. I'll be 25 this year...

There's some toys at my mum's/grandpa's house that were around when my mum and her siblings were kids (40+ years ago) that have been played with throughout the generations and are still in mostly good shape (the past couple rounds of kids have been rougher on them than mum and her siblings and my brother's and I were).

Wagging Puppy

Mine is a small gray kitten with blue eyes, stuffed with beans...long before the beany baby's came out. I named her Bright Eyes.

Loyal Sailor

Currently... probably a build-a-bear bear that's 11 years old. She still looks very clean and new because I hadn't done much with her. Over the years she lost all her clothes so I bought her a new set sometime ago. She just sits in my room being decorative.

Her name is Skye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces