Dedicated Vampire

11,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Biedronka
yokyun2
Biedronka
I'm not really happy with picks for this poll. Quill is boring and quite ugly, imo. They should release Gory, when they made first movie - it's way to late for her. (I'm not complaining, that she's another vampire - we, not counting cams, have only two other vampires. Comparing to five werecats, that's not that much) And I'm not happy about Wake - I would rather have Johnny Spirit than him.

I would really Like to see a doll of Andy Beast from Escape From Skull Shores
Wouldn't mind that too! And Romulus and Dougey. But if I had to choose one guy, it would be Johnny for sure!

For Me It has to be Andy.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Chia Toma
Raccguin
OK I have two lovely Operettas (with re-worked outfits and hair), a Cleo, Robecca and a Lagoona that need good homes. FREE I ship ANYWHERE

If you still have, which Cleo?

Scaris Cleo

Kawaii Star

15,550 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
yokyun2
Biedronka
I'm not really happy with picks for this poll. Quill is boring and quite ugly, imo. They should release Gory, when they made first movie - it's way to late for her. (I'm not complaining, that she's another vampire - we, not counting cams, have only two other vampires. Comparing to five werecats, that's not that much) And I'm not happy about Wake - I would rather have Johnny Spirit than him.

Wouldn't mind that too! And Romulus and Dougey. But if I had to choose one guy, it would be Johnny for sure!

Dedicated Vampire

11,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dedicated Vampire

11,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Biedronka

Raccguin
OK I have two lovely Operettas (with re-worked outfits and hair), a Cleo, Robecca and a Lagoona that need good homes. FREE I ship ANYWHERE

If you still have, which Cleo?

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Distinct Gaian

Forgot all about Catty and Catrine.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Layla LaMia
Biedronka

Where do you get five werecats from?
User Image

Kawaii Star

15,550 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Layla LaMia
Biedronka

Toralei, Purrsephone, Meowlody, Catty Noir and Caterine DeMew, that's five werecats. And I'm not counting cat girl and puma boy from CaMs.

Distinct Gaian

Biedronka

Man-Hungry Werewolf

wake would be the best omg!

Kawaii Star

15,550 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Magical Lunatic

Chia Toma
Finnegan Wake
Forget Gory! We don't need yet ANOTHER vampire in the Monster High doll line!

I am calling on ALL my fellow Monster High enthusiasts to vote en masse REPEATEDLY and bring Finnegan "Ryder" Wake to the doll line in 2015! Let's make Monster High history with the first wheelchair bound student!

VOTE FINNEGAN WAKE

Totally agreee because that would be completely awesome!

Then let's see what we can do as a whole! Gorey has a very sizable lead so if anyone supports Finnegan, let's get everyone we can to start voting for Finnegan "Ryder" Wake! Spread the word!
Finnegan Wake
Forget Gory! We don't need yet ANOTHER vampire in the Monster High doll line!

I am calling on ALL my fellow Monster High enthusiasts to vote en masse REPEATEDLY and bring Finnegan "Ryder" Wake to the doll line in 2015! Let's make Monster High history with the first wheelchair bound student!

VOTE FINNEGAN WAKE

Totally agreee because that would be completely awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff