That's why I buy two! :3 0.13247863247863 13.2% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 234 ]

Dedicated Vampire

11,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image[/img]

Does anyone know what webisode are movie this comes from. And I want to see dolls of them!

Kawaii Star

15,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
yokyun2

Does anyone know what webisode are movie this comes from. And I want to see dolls of them!

It's from Join the Scream webisode.

Dedicated Vampire

11,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Biedronka
yokyun2

It's from Join the Scream webisode.

oh thank you
YAY! I recently got the Avea Trotter doll, the one I wanted the most. And I also saw a Deuce and Gil set at Toys R US.

Not to mention that the last time I went to Target they had a display of some new ones that were out or were coming out. And they had space with a sign that said to come back in October for the Catacombs. So want that!

Man-Hungry Werewolf

i got 2 more of the manny and iris 2 packs from comicon with the exclusive jackets <3 going to hold on to them til next year and trade up

Kawaii Star

15,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm wondering what happened to this thread. We used to discuss about dolls. And now 95% post are about bragging who got which doll...

Man-Hungry Werewolf

omg ebay has some great cheap doll clothes surprised i jsut bought some leather looking clothes for my custom doll i'll be updating her look soon! <3
NOT_a_sexual_username
omg ebay has some great cheap doll clothes surprised i jsut bought some leather looking clothes for my custom doll i'll be updating her look soon! <3

ohhh which one?

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username

ohhh which one?
the one i made from the create a monster green faceless doll

Man-Hungry Werewolf

omg guess which 6 armed mh doll is in toyRus right now in stock? 4laugh totally ordered 2 omg its been a while since i've been wanting to open my doll and now i'll have one to open!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff