Do you unbox your doll's?

Yes! >.> 0.69411764705882 69.4% [ 354 ]
Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Romantic Vampire

Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia
I did notice that at least with Lagoona orignal and the new release are not the same. Her shoes are different. And it makes me wonder what else is different. I hope someone does a review soon between the two so I can see what other differences there are!

I can't wait for more webshows and new movies to be released D:< I want to see moar!

Yes! Cleo's shoes are also different. 3nodding There are subtle differences. I think Draculaura has the biggest differences. Her outfit is quite different!

I'd like to see more movies~ I really like the movies. heart

Is it? I need to see an original vs new picture @_@

If that is so I may have to purchase original Draculaura and find an OOB Ghoulia.

Romantic Vampire

Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia
I did notice that at least with Lagoona orignal and the new release are not the same. Her shoes are different. And it makes me wonder what else is different. I hope someone does a review soon between the two so I can see what other differences there are!

I can't wait for more webshows and new movies to be released D:< I want to see moar!

Yes! Cleo's shoes are also different. 3nodding There are subtle differences. I think Draculaura has the biggest differences. Her outfit is quite different!

Well finally found a website that shows and discusses the differences. And so now I am for sure certainly going for original Ghoulia and Draculaura. I can't beleive the poor quality of the remakes! @_@

Pure-hearted Lover

Vynnetia
Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia

Well finally found a website that shows and discusses the differences. And so now I am for sure certainly going for original Ghoulia and Draculaura. I can't beleive the poor quality of the remakes! @_@

Out of all the remakes, I think Frankie and Ghoulia are actually best. ^_^ <333 Definitely not crazy about the Draculaura at all though, I'd rather have a wave two. :3

If anyone else hasn't seen, here is a photo showing the basic differences between original and remakes!

Romantic Vampire

Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia
Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia

Out of all the remakes, I think Frankie and Ghoulia are actually best. ^_^ <333 Definitely not crazy about the Draculaura at all though, I'd rather have a wave two. :3

If anyone else hasn't seen, here is a photo showing the basic differences between original and remakes!

I took a look at that too! Though I will wait till next month or the month after to purchase Ghoulia (as she is really expensive) I am having a hard time not to purchase a Draculaura @_@ I want to get her so much right now @_@ Stupid brain @_@ Though the sweet 1600 is really cute too @_@

What to do, what to do @_@

Romantic Vampire

Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia
Candycane Scartissue
Vynnetia

Also here is the link of what I read! : http://queenofspoons.tumblr.com/post/92883161203/the-original-ghouls-vs-the-original-ghouls

So I did bad and ordered a Draculaura >< and now I really need some self control @_@

So with the dolls, I read a total a review surprised and one of the things of Ghoulia is that her converse don't have the white circles that are traditional for converse. Also her shirt was different too. Like the skull on the original was an actual skull button where the one on the new doll is a print. Also her shirt is different, two peices sewn together rather then just one piece like the remake. Also her arm fishnets are a little shorter in the new one.

When the set comes to Canada I will get it for the dolls I am missing and then sell Lagoona and Draculaura. Though I am not sure about Ghoulia I will have to see her before I make my decision on getting the original or not.

Pure-hearted Lover

Vynnetia
Also here is the link of what I read! : http://queenofspoons.tumblr.com/post/92883161203/the-original-ghouls-vs-the-original-ghouls

So I did bad and ordered a Draculaura >< and now I really need some self control @_@

So with the dolls, I read a total a review surprised and one of the things of Ghoulia is that her converse don't have the white circles that are traditional for converse. Also her shirt was different too. Like the skull on the original was an actual skull button where the one on the new doll is a print. Also her shirt is different, two peices sewn together rather then just one piece like the remake. Also her arm fishnets are a little shorter in the new one.

When the set comes to Canada I will get it for the dolls I am missing and then sell Lagoona and Draculaura. Though I am not sure about Ghoulia I will have to see her before I make my decision on getting the original or not.

Thank you for the link! It was an informative read. heart

I think the remakes are good, particularly Cleo, Frankie, and Ghoulia. Not feeling the newer Draculaura, and I'm half-and-half about Lagoona and Clawdeen. I think it'd be worth it to me to save up for a second release of original Draculaura. I think it'd be pretty cost efficient to just get the six pack though, in general. 3nodding
User Image

Source

Batsy Claro, Kjersti Trollson and Isi Dawndancer are the next three Monster Exchange ghouls.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
you all may want tho check your local t j maxx! today I found many monster high dolls some as low as $5 They also had two neighthan rot dolls and the also had many ever after high dolls for as low as $10.

Pure-hearted Lover

The new Monster Exchange characters look so cute! Especially Isi. I can't wait to see them come to life! heart heart

Romantic Vampire

yokyun2
you all may want tho check your local t j maxx! today I found many monster high dolls some as low as $5 They also had two neighthan rot dolls and the also had many ever after high dolls for as low as $10.

I wish we had one hear D: but nice! What did you get smile ?

Romantic Vampire

So I was in target checking to see if they are still getting shipments in which they are (they are like closing very soon as all targets pull out of Canada) and I saw the originals! Not the set sadly but Clawdeen, Frankie and Cleo! So I bough them! Just need Ghoulia now!

SOCUSTOMIZING QUESTION. What paints do you use to paint bodies and eyes?

Romantic Vampire

Oh I forgot to mention that there was also Draculaura and many of the dollswere awful. Some eyes on quite a few were askew.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vynnetia
So I was in target checking to see if they are still getting shipments in which they are (they are like closing very soon as all targets pull out of Canada) and I saw the originals! Not the set sadly but Clawdeen, Frankie and Cleo! So I bough them! Just need Ghoulia now!

I need to get to Toys R Us to check for things as soon as I get money >.<

I use acrylics on my dolls. I only have done a couple faces and one body, and that one I spray painted. But, acrylics I can get at work work just fine for me 3nodding Plus, a waterbase paint on sealer.

Romantic Vampire

ashlex_in_pearl
Vynnetia

I use acrylics on my dolls. I only have done a couple faces and one body, and that one I spray painted. But, acrylics I can get at work work just fine for me 3nodding Plus, a waterbase paint on sealer.

Water base pain on sealer? surprised What is?

Also can I see pictures biggrin

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vynnetia
ashlex_in_pearl
Vynnetia

Water base pain on sealer? surprised What is?

Also can I see pictures biggrin

I actually had no idea how to describe it, so i just ready what the bottle says xD it's good though, because you can use it on the heads and it won't leave them icky sticky like the spray would.
Here is what it is though:
User Image

My biggest project was my lovely Motthew, son of the Mothman:

User Image
User Image
User Image

He was for sure, my favorite project. None of my other ones are complete re-paints, they're just the heads really.

Rhapsody, daughter of the Rainbow Unicorn
User Image

Batgirl and Nightwing (He turned out better then she did xD)
User Image
User Image

And Bonita Femur even got a redesign! (I love her so much better this way)
User Image

And actually, for the eyes I use special sharpies. They're actually fabric markers, so they don't run or leave a weird effect on the vinyl of the heads. As long as you don't smudge it, they turn out great! (They're what I used for Nightwing and Batgirl, actually)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff