Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Does anyone know what webisode are movie this comes from. And I want to see dolls of them!

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
yokyun2

Does anyone know what webisode are movie this comes from. And I want to see dolls of them!

It's from Join the Scream webisode.

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Biedronka
yokyun2

It's from Join the Scream webisode.

oh thank you
YAY! I recently got the Avea Trotter doll, the one I wanted the most. And I also saw a Deuce and Gil set at Toys R US.

Not to mention that the last time I went to Target they had a display of some new ones that were out or were coming out. And they had space with a sign that said to come back in October for the Catacombs. So want that!

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

i got 2 more of the manny and iris 2 packs from comicon with the exclusive jackets <3 going to hold on to them til next year and trade up

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm wondering what happened to this thread. We used to discuss about dolls. And now 95% post are about bragging who got which doll...

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

omg ebay has some great cheap doll clothes surprised i jsut bought some leather looking clothes for my custom doll i'll be updating her look soon! <3
NOT_a_sexual_username
omg ebay has some great cheap doll clothes surprised i jsut bought some leather looking clothes for my custom doll i'll be updating her look soon! <3

ohhh which one?

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username

ohhh which one?
the one i made from the create a monster green faceless doll

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

omg guess which 6 armed mh doll is in toyRus right now in stock? 4laugh totally ordered 2 omg its been a while since i've been wanting to open my doll and now i'll have one to open!
NOT_a_sexual_username
omg guess which 6 armed mh doll is in toyRus right now in stock? 4laugh totally ordered 2 omg its been a while since i've been wanting to open my doll and now i'll have one to open!

awww yay, you're going to be so happy to do that aren't you?

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Biedronka
I'm wondering what happened to this thread. We used to discuss about dolls. And now 95% post are about bragging who got which doll...

You wanna talk dolls? I'll talk dolls biggrin
Freaky Fusion me students line, I just gotta say, I love the body molds. They are such beautiful dolls all around (except Bonita. She's beautiful until you get to her face. She's a good moth,skeleton, just not what you'd imagine as THE Mothman.)

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Chia Toma
NOT_a_sexual_username

awww yay, you're going to be so happy to do that aren't you?
omg yes! i finally get to dress her up and pose all her arms XD so excited!!

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

omg y'all big sale in justice, got both invisibilly and nieghthan for $17 4laugh got 3 billies and a naighthan
NOT_a_sexual_username
omg y'all big sale in justice, got both invisibilly and nieghthan for $17 4laugh got 3 billies and a naighthan

jammy sod lol

I bet they're pretty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas