Oh gosh no! Dx 0.15882352941176 15.9% [ 81 ]
That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lol as long as you don't make it to heavy or the dolls will fall off.

And the hair pallette is pretty! But I should go and buy some more hair because I don't have enough colors to do everything I want Dx

BUT DO IT!
and by rapunzel are you going to do something braided and mylticolored (2 or maybe 3 colors) ?
Otherwise all I get from that is that it will be realy really loooooong.

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tenshichan~dream
Lol as long as you don't make it to heavy or the dolls will fall off.

And the hair pallette is pretty! But I should go and buy some more hair because I don't have enough colors to do everything I want Dx

BUT DO IT!
and by rapunzel are you going to do something braided and mylticolored (2 or maybe 3 colors) ?
Otherwise all I get from that is that it will be realy really loooooong.

Primarily it'll be long. But I figure I'd mess around with the bang and hair style. Maybe make it more wavy and curly. I could even do a few different tones or split style.

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
It is just htat if you just do very long hair, It seems kind of a biiit boring. Albeit it is harder to get a hold of super long hair I take it.

So it would be cool if you did something mroe with it, made somethign really pretty and fancy : D

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tenshichan~dream
It is just htat if you just do very long hair, It seems kind of a biiit boring. Albeit it is harder to get a hold of super long hair I take it.

So it would be cool if you did something mroe with it, made somethign really pretty and fancy : D

Yeah. I am a cosplayer, so I like the challenge of doing neat looking wigs for dolls.

Lucky Cat

Queen Harley
Tenshichan~dream

Yeah. I am a cosplayer, so I like the challenge of doing neat looking wigs for dolls.
Do the Sailor Moon wig for doll! :3

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
KiciaKocia
Queen Harley
Tenshichan~dream

Yeah, it's going to be interesting trying to pull off the odangas on such a small scale.

Lucky Cat

Queen Harley
KiciaKocia
Queen Harley
Tenshichan~dream

Yeah, it's going to be interesting trying to pull off the odangas on such a small scale.
Actually, I did seen Sailor Moon custom doll (Barbie, not MH), so it's possible, but probably really difficult.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I went to craft store to buy felt for plushie and found jewelry box shaped like treasure chest. It's almost perfect size for MH dolls. Unfortunately, it's made from unfinished wood, so I will have to decide, how to finish it...

Receiver

wooooooo found my scary tales clawdeen. I love her so much ;W;
User Image

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Pnyuu
Congratulations! That's one pretty doll! I would like to buy ST Clawdeen for myself, but they don't sell them in my country...
Pnyuu
User Image
that is the most beautiful doll! I I want her too.
Im on vacation and found RIT dye.

Has anyone tried this method for their customs?

Pics loved! heart even if it's not urs show me. Im very excited to try.

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Danielle Baptiste
Im on vacation and found RIT dye.

Has anyone tried this method for their customs?

Pics loved! heart even if it's not urs show me. Im very excited to try.

RIT dye is used mostly for natural fibers or blends. It'll mostly just tint hair and not sure on what it'll do to the body.

But Jaquards brought out their own dye called iDye which is like RIT dye, and they brought out iDye Poly. Which is specifically made for synthetic fibers and would probably do a good job of dyeing doll hair and maybe even the body.

Distinct Genius

RIT dye works very well on vinyl, including Monster High heads, but does not affect the bodies.

Vinyl dying tutorials here:

http://bucketothought.com/loungekat/blog/2008/09/how-to-dye-a-munny/

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-dye-my-little-pony

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Did anyone else know there was an Abby for the ghoul's rule set?
eek
I did not!
And was very pleased when I went in to walmart
and saw like five!
4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items