Welcome to Gaia! ::

i used to love thse thing.... biggrin
I still have thousands of them, including a Milkcap Maker, the official Pog board thing..and all kinds of other milkcap goodness, including an original Pog from Hawaii before the stupid s**t was EVER popular!
Yeah, those were a big thing when I lived in Hawaii...actually, I think I have a Star Wars pog around here somewhere. Except I found it in India and they called it something different there.
i used t collect pogs, but we had to sell them sad
I still have tons of pogs and even a few cool slammers, like the ones that have the jagged edges. My favorites always had animals on them....I just like animals!
Lol... I remember Pogs and Slammers. I think I remember that they also had 'carrying cases' that resembled the containers for M&M Minis...
Pogs
Those were pretty pointless.
I had a lot of them.

Dapper Conventioneer

I..I still have a whole set of Power Ranger pogs. redface
I use to sell pogs at Flee markets
I had the entire X-Men collection. I also had a mini casket holder for the pogs. Damn Ice Cream Man sold alot of crazy stuff.
I remember pogs. I used to collect the official caps and various other kinds including original Power Rangers caps.
omigosh I remember that it was so lame but totally fun ah good memories
I used to have a pot full of pogs, and a metal slammer. We used to play them in the playground at primary school (I was unbeatable).
Oh, I still have a pair of cases full of pogs!
I collected the Lion King ones, had almost all of those... and a lot of the Warner Brothers ones too!
Darn straight I do. I hated them. But that's just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff