Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

I miss super hero saturdays when the episodes would just get released BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE DUB they did a really good job with the casting, only issue is Kotetsu doesn't sound like enough like the japanese VA but i still like his voice I'll get used to it

barnaby's VA gives me a boner

Dapper Poster

yesyesyesyesyes

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
yes
but i dont want to watch it weekly on tv
im just waiting for them to release a box set
so i can just buy it in one go

Durem Dark Elf

Well no, I don't really mind the dubs, but I guess I could watch it again if there's also a version with Japanese audio and English subtitles, that would be precious. (Like a DVD Box release or something.)
I've watched the sub through twice. I watched the first episode in english, and it was a hit-or-miss for the voices for me. :B I'd give the dub more of a chance but I'm not crazy about it.
I've watched the series several times, an episode before work each day so uh, yes yes yes?"

On the topic of the dub...my obsession will drive me to watch all the episodes but so so not happy with it so far.

Interstellar Explorer

Maybe I'd watch 1-2 episodes, but I would be able watch it only on/from the internet (I'm European). I'm not sure if I'd watch the whole series in English (by the way I already saw all episodes in Japanese with subs, I really like the voices there), but i'd give some English dubbed episodes a shot, especially where some side characters show up like Jake, Kriem, Rotwang etc., I'm curious of the voices 3nodding

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I'm watching the dub, but so far, it doesn't really hold up to the sub.
It's not god awful by any means but some of the subtle nuances between characters have been lost in writing and some of the voices fall incredibly flat.
It's more so for shits and giggles on my part than anything else.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
DarkSkeletonX
Would you watch Tiger & Bunny all over again when the english dubs come out?

I don't know. I haven't seen it.

Ruthless Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
AnaxErik4ever
DarkSkeletonX
Would you watch Tiger & Bunny all over again when the english dubs come out?

I don't know. I haven't seen it.

each to their own
sure why not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out