Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Zeek Slider
Well, this makes my thread useless then...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/gaia-s-main-plot-summary-aka-wtf-is-going-on-here/t.69736929/

NO IT DOESN'T.
You have more than I do in yours, and this forum is temporary. If this is a project you're actively working on then that's great, because took forever and 95% comes from another thread that's been buried.

Seriously DO NOT stop your project. It's great. I'm so happy you showed it to me.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
`Hydro
Zeek Slider

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/gaia-s-main-plot-summary-aka-wtf-is-going-on-here/t.69736929/

NO IT DOESN'T.
You have more than I do in yours, and this forum is temporary. If this is a project you're actively working on then that's great, because took forever and 95% comes from another thread that's been buried.

Seriously DO NOT stop your project. It's great. I'm so happy you showed it to me.

I don't intend to stop, but the way Gaia keeps forgetting to announce when a new "Main Story" manga is released, it's definitely becoming more difficult to keep up to date. sweatdrop

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Zeek Slider
`Hydro
Zeek Slider

NO IT DOESN'T.

I don't intend to stop, but the way Gaia keeps forgetting to announce when a new "Main Story" manga is released, it's definitely becoming more difficult to keep up to date. sweatdrop

The announcement icon is hit or miss. We keep seeing new pages on weekends, Saturdays but usually Sundays lately. Please come visit us in GCA *points to signature* we keep on top of the new plot update (usually you'll see a happy post from me or one of the regulars when there is a new page) and discuss the plot, characters, and plan fun events. I hope you will visit. heart I'm just SO glad to see someone else working on a guide because mine is very slow going.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Devoted Strawberry

Thank you so much for making this thread!
It's super helpful to know majority of what's happened in the storyline.
3nodding

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Sweet Pyromaniac

User ImageEYESWATCHING
      a l w a y s tab p l o t t i n g ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This was so great to read through.
                          Lots of fond memories.
                          Thanks so much <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
yum_strawberry yum_pumpkinpie yum_onigiri
Bump~

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
`Hydro
heart

Thank you for the creation of this thread, Hydro.The linkage is fab-tabulous! I've enjoyed reading the information of the earlier background events/plots you provided, since I joined Gaia in October 2006 and jumped into the Zurg event without much intro to anything else. (Actually, playing Gaia puzzles helped me recognize many Gaia NPC's through the puzzle-art.) heart
You had a hard time remembering or knowing all this Gaia, I would have liked to be in some old contests ..

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Need... more... stories...

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
AnneLaurant

Have you read everything in the news room yet? This guide will probably take a lot time to finish....but all the manga stories are there and waiting to be read. heart

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
`Hydro
AnneLaurant

Have you read everything in the news room yet? This guide will probably take a lot time to finish....but all the manga stories are there and waiting to be read. heart

Ya, I sure did. ._. I've finished reading everything in there. Should I reread them for good measure?

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I love you for posting this emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash