CrymsonShadow
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Lori, and Maggy.

It's just like.... WOW, sex appeal. XD

I feel ya with Maggie. Glenn's a lucky b*****d. xd

Woops, spelling fail. XD And with the episode with Glenn and Maggie, I was just saying "TURN THE CAMERA CAMERAMAN. TUUUURRRNNNNN." 3nodding

I was kinda like that with Shane and Lori's little fling in the first season. xD Just kind of covered her face with my hand and all was well in the world. If only the camera moved down a little... emotion_facepalm

If only, if only. Curse you AMC and American television standards! This wouldn't be a problem in Germany!

I was watching the Conan episode with John Berthal. He was talking about how he had just met the actress that plays Lori and then they had to do the forest scene. I guess there are certain things you can and can't show on tv, and every five seconds John said that the director was like UM JOHN, JOHN YOU CANT DO THAT, STOP JOHN, JOHN YOUR DOING IT AGAIN! That made me laugh

Heh, I'm jealous of that guy. XD

Bunny

OH MY GOD DARYL!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't necessarily have a crush on any of them, but Glenn, Maggie, Rick, Shane, and Andrea are attractive. c;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Telon
Rick, definitely. And a little bit Shane too. I don't normally like them beefy like Shane, but I'm convinced that he's got a massive p***s. So there's that.

eek I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that, hahaha. It's just expected of him.

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm also quite disappointed at the lack of Shane/Rick fanfiction. It's just a damn shame... emotion_eyebrow
WOKE UP TIS MORNING
DIDNT GET TO SHAVE
MY ROOM WAS A NIGHTMARE
MY DATE WAS AMAZED
HE LOOKED AT ME AND BEGAN TO WEEP
LOVE O MY LOVE
Y UR EATING MY BRAIN
IM THE GUY THAT FAWKED U UP WITH AN AUG
AND WILL DO AGAIN

ZOMBIES I LOVE THE KILL

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mark mensah
right now i am oing some one the person wants to kill me when i dont pay him and the cost is 200k

Uuhhh, I don't know what you're getting at here... confused
If I wasn't so convinced that Daryl is going to ravish him at any second, I would steal Glenn for myself.

...Guilty pleasure~

7,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Daryl Dixon is boss.
Then again, I'm a bit of a Norman Reedus fan. Boondock Saints got me into him. =P

Lily-livered Lunatic

Glenn 4laugh
Daryl's ******** hot
And Rick.

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
but i do like you
Daryl's ******** hot
And Rick.

I'm kind of iffy with Rick... It's like sometimes he is, but other times he just annoys me... stare

Dangerous Lover

Zombies!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas