Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Do any of you have a crush (or at least someone you're really attracted to) on someone in the show (I know you do... stare )?

Mine would probably have to be... Shane. emotion_drool I know he's not SUPER attractive, but there's still something about him that's pretty damn hot. Something about how dark/dangerous he is really turns me on... redface

Dangerous Hunter

--prods signature-- ^.....^
Lori, and Maggy.

It's just like.... WOW, sex appeal. XD

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
CrymsonShadow
Lori, and Maggy.

I feel ya with Maggie. Glenn's a lucky b*****d. xd
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Lori, and Maggy.

Woops, spelling fail. XD And with the episode with Glenn and Maggie, I was just saying "TURN THE CAMERA CAMERAMAN. TUUUURRRNNNNN." 3nodding

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
CrymsonShadow
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Lori, and Maggy.

Woops, spelling fail. XD And with the episode with Glenn and Maggie, I was just saying "TURN THE CAMERA CAMERAMAN. TUUUURRRNNNNN." 3nodding

I was kinda like that with Shane and Lori's little fling in the first season. xD Just kind of covered her face with my hand and all was well in the world. If only the camera moved down a little... emotion_facepalm
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Lori, and Maggy.

I was kinda like that with Shane and Lori's little fling in the first season. xD Just kind of covered her face with my hand and all was well in the world. If only the camera moved down a little... emotion_facepalm

If only, if only. Curse you AMC and American television standards! This wouldn't be a problem in Germany!

Questionable Codger

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Rick, definitely. And a little bit Shane too. I don't normally like them beefy like Shane, but I'm convinced that he's got a massive p***s. So there's that.

Shirtless Fatcat

Telon
. And a little bit Shane too. I don't normally like them beefy like Shane, but I'm convinced that he's got a massive p***s. So there's that.

ninja this

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
DARYL DARYL DARYL DARYL DARYL DARYL DARYL heart
I love love love Daryl. He is so funny, and doesn't tolerate crap, but he very rarely has an emotional side. Oh Daryl heart

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
CrymsonShadow
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Veneficus Monstrum
CrymsonShadow
Lori, and Maggy.

If only, if only. Curse you AMC and American television standards! This wouldn't be a problem in Germany!

I was watching the Conan episode with John Berthal. He was talking about how he had just met the actress that plays Lori and then they had to do the forest scene. I guess there are certain things you can and can't show on tv, and every five seconds John said that the director was like UM JOHN, JOHN YOU CANT DO THAT, STOP JOHN, JOHN YOUR DOING IT AGAIN! That made me laugh

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Shane is okay, I just cannot stand the character. Thats the only thing emotion_eyebrow

Wistful Dreamer

omg, that video...i would have had his ears shaved down, that's for sure.

well i guess my crush would be glenn ^_^
I ADORE Daryl. He's complicated and emotional but to afraid to show that side of himself to anyone because he doesn't want to trust anyone for what they did to his brother. I'm really excited to see what they do with his character on the show.
Glenn and Andrea for me. *A* Both are so cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff