Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I mean jeez she lost her sister which she had to then kill when she came back alive. Why does everyone call her a b***h? I mean if she can shoot,take care of herself,and helps the others then I wouldn't care is she was a b***h if she help me lived hey she be my best friend! This is just my opinion do not hate me for it.
I think they're more irritated that she is behaving like an unreasonable twit. She isn't thinking before she does things, she doesn't pay attention to orders and goes off with her own bs. She was probably PMSing too.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
She's a drain on the group. Also she nearly killed Darryl.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Most of the hate is deliberate on the writer's part. She's going through a hard time right now psychologically and emotionally she's really broken. That's a part of her character growth, though, and we can already see that she's maturing in terms of her confidence and ability to relate to the group. Before, she would only speak with Dale and a few others, but now she's volunteering to look for Sophia and taking watches.

She'll become one of the best liked characters of the show soon enough and all the faults that people have complained about thus far will just serve to round her out.
I like Andrea. She is the best shot in the group, and I think she and Dale are beginning a friendship. She is going through a tremendous amount of grief with her sister's death and she is doing a lot better than I probably would.

If anyone needs to go, it's Shane. To me, he doesn't value human life, is reckless, thinks only of himself, and tries to undermine Rick simply to become leader and do whatever benefits him.

Enduring Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I mainly think most of the hate on her came after she nearly killed Daryl. If people really can't just accept the fact that characters have flaws and can mess up then they shouldn't try to watch something like The Walking Dead. Yeah you can hate a character on the show, yet you always want to watch what will happen to them, because you hate them yet your addicted to seeing every move they make because of that hate. It's just good writing. I predict there will be many character flaws to arise in all the characters at some point, even the more beloved ones like Rick, Daryl, and Glenn.
lol i dont hate her its just that sometimes people get irrated with her when she does something and she doesnt even think bout it. soo yeah thats what i think only an opinion.
I hated her long before she shot Daryl. Her short fuse, her wishy washy attitude at the beginning of the second season, brutally slamming Dale's feelings(though he needed to know what she told him, she didn't have to be a shithead about it). She also had sex with Shane. Blaarg.
Where did you get that everybody hate her?everybody hate Lori, some might dislike Andrea but thats cause most of people are mindless Daryl fangirls, nothing to see here.

Shy Genius

8,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shy Genius

8,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shy Genius

8,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Prodigal Mage

Because a lot of people lack the cognitive abilities to take her motivations into account when they judge her for her supposed "sins."
I feel sorry for her because of her sister, but she needs to listen to the group, and she almost killed Darryl. That's enough for me to be pissed of at her, since Darryls my favourite.
SHE ALMOST KILLED MY BOY DARYL LOL! AND SHE'S BEING A b***h TO DALE, WHEN HE'S JUST TRYING TO LOOKOUT FOR HER. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff