Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
Oo Derpette oO
Snookied
1. Daryl, I ♥ the actor who plays him
2. Dale - R.I.P-
3. Glen

WHO I HATE?

I don't even like her enough to get to know her name but blondey who miraculously survived the zombie horde while running through the forest all night.

I need names xD I'm not yet done with S2 *currently on the second to last ep* and Dale is a cool character, it's a shame he had to die... If i hear one bad thing from Shanes mouth i'm going to rage at my tv.

If you hate Shane you'll love the second season.

And she's the blond one whos sister died.

Sorry for spoiling Dale's death.

( If I did. emotion_facepalm )

No no you didnt i'm in the ep after he died xD and Oh, I don't like her she's annoying Um Lori i think :< she was terrible, letting that girls sister cut herself like that just to test and see if she wanted to live. I would of punched her out XD

and yeah i'm so hating Shane in this season. He's a basket case.

Lori is Carls mom, that's not her name.
I can't think of it.

But yah, I know.

Sounds like Andrea to me.

YEAH THAT'S HER.

******** her, she's annoying.

( I like her actor though, don't get me wrong. )

stare

Lonely Noob

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Shane was by far my fave but now he's gone it would have to be Daryl. As for least favorite Lori definitely followed by Carl

Snack

misplaced-childhood
Shane was by far my fave but now he's gone it would have to be Daryl. As for least favorite Lori definitely followed by Carl

D8 he's gone??

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I liked Daryl and Dale. Now just Daryl I guess.

My least favorite was Shayne, but he's dead, so I guess I'm waiting for a new bad guy to appear.

Snack

Snookied

xD yeah idk why I always think that Andrea is Rick's wife..

but yeah those are characters I don't care for.

Snack

00Dolphin_SW
I liked Daryl and Dale. Now just Daryl I guess.

My least favorite was Shayne, but he's dead, so I guess I'm waiting for a new bad guy to appear.

D8< HE DIES? *fistpumps* BUT DAMMIT i'M ALMOST DONE WITH THE EPISODE DAM CHU~ *breathes fire*
y'all probably will guess my fave character is.
there's daryl,glenn,hershel,rick

least: lori & carl (a bit)

Fluffy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Brandisher 100
Glenn & Andrea are tied as my top 2 emotion_yatta
Shane was the one i disliked the most, now that he is dead my least fave is Carl emotion_zombie
(i know this sounds crazy but i actually like Lori)

Shameless Exhibitionist

13,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Favorite: Daryl
Least Favorite: Herschel

Questionable Sweetheart

13,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
I hate Lori. Why so stupid??
Seriously. Why did she even go looking for Rick and flip her car? Seriously! They'd be back soon, calm the s**t down!!!
Favorite: T-Dog. LOL. He barely has lines, so he can't annoy me biggrin

Dapper Phantom

My favorite character presently is Rick. A man tearing mentally apart trying to keep everyone else safe, and a majority of them just s**t all over the poor guy. He's trying to be strong, but you can tell he's tearing at the seams a bit. I liked the season 2 finale where he essentially tells everyone to STFU and let him just lead.

I'm warming up to Andrea for telling Lori off, as well as her sharp shooting skills that she had in the comics.

My least favorite is Lori. I'd love to b***h-slap her character. "OMG, WATCH MY SON BECAUSE I CAN'T! WAAHHHH!!!" She whines about everyone else to take care of her damn son because I think she likes being an attention getter. I also dislike Carol, another damsel-in-distress type. She isn't really of much use other than either a baby-begetter, or walker bait. I'm hoping she ends up being walker bait. Woman finds time to shave her damn head but she can't go out and look for her own daughter.. geez.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

My favorite character is probably Rick
Yeah, Daryl is a irreplaceable bad a**
but I just love Rick's progression as a character

Least, Lori
because she reinforces every negative stereotype of
a useless woman during an apocalypse....EVER

Die in a fire Lori (:

12,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Daryl, Daryl all the way. He is just so independent and doesnt need anyone's help to survive.
Least favorite would be Andrea, idk why, she is so kicka** yet she has something that bothers me

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It is sort of weird I don't like Shane because he was a risk to the group. But I liked his character (in the show) because he was such a well written character.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oo Derpette oO
Wolfdude87
I'd have to say Rick is my favorite character. He's a real man, doing what has to be done and taking responsibility for so many lives. Least favorites are definitely T-dog and Lori. T-dog because he hasn't demonstrated his value, and Lori because ******** her that's why.

I don't even care enough about T-Dawg to even count him as a least favorite. He's just sort of like.. there. :< He's so lame. when he gashed his arm during that zombie herd i was literally staring at the screen screaming "YOU ******** RETARD! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT!? WHO HAS s**t LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM!?" Lol .-. then he was like still alive and i was like oh okay *shrug*

I actually think that thing with T-Dog's arm was small character development for Daryl, since Daryl is the one who helped him, and that was something for him because his character started out as a redneck racist just like Merle. So yeah. I'm indifferent on T-Dog but here's hoping they give him something more to do next season.

On topic: Favorites are Daryl, Andrea and Glen.
Least Favorites are Lori, Carl, and as of the last episode of Season 2, Carol. She pissed me off towards the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff