Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Clambake 200
Such as your significant other?

I'd personally kill us both together using whatever method I can.
I would kill the zombie
If he were bitten, I think I would kill him before he could turn. That is what he would ask of me anyways. But I wouldn't be able to continue on without him soooo.
i would shoot her in the head and stomp on it til its skull caved in then as the blood was dripping from the wall around us i would take a bit of her and become infected myself and go on a rampage ageans the other zombies
eek emotion_zombie

then i'd go cry in a corner as i hold her life less body in my arms, and then bury her on a cliff over the ocean as the sun sets i'd put a buquet of flowers on the grave and slowly walk to the edge of the cliff and walk off in to the abbys of the unknow ocean.

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_brofist emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop
I'd make them bite me and we could be zombie lovers.
RawrPip-
I'd make them bite me and we could be zombie lovers.

That's what she said.

Lonely Lunatic

I'd do what they did in Shaun of the Dead - Chain him/her up and keep them in a shed!

Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Clambake 200
machinebee
i would shoot her in the head and stomp on it til its skull caved in then as the blood was dripping from the wall around us i would take a bit of her and become infected myself and go on a rampage ageans the other zombies
eek emotion_zombie

then i'd go cry in a corner as i hold her life less body in my arms, and then bury her on a cliff over the ocean as the sun sets i'd put a buquet of flowers on the grave and slowly walk to the edge of the cliff and walk off in to the abbys of the unknow ocean.

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_brofist emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop
that was very detailed. Haha xD
I would be extremely upset. I think I would shoot them as soon as they turned so I wouldn't be like the guy and his kid in the beginning that continually see the zombie of his wife and is haunted by it. They would exist in my memory, but I couldn't bear to see them in that state continually.

Florida Love's Senpai

Savage Bear

24,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
We already made an agreement. If either of us were bitten we must shoot the one who was bitten. And move on. No dying together, we must survive and the zombies shall never win.

Interesting Gaian

6,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
if it were like my mom dad or any relitive i would cry my self 2 death after shooting them. if it was like my bf i would die with him

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Kill him,
he probably doesn't remember me anyways xp
THAT PERSON IS NO LONGER YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER/RELATIVE LOL. IT WOULD BE HARD, BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT EM DOWN, BEFORE OR AFTER THEY TURN 3nodding

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
I would probably do the same.

Invisible Smoker

As hard as it would be for me.. I'd put them down. Bullet to the head. Mhmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff