Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw, why did it have to be Dale? ...He was the ONLY civil person the show had...The ONLY one who cared && did the right thing all the time...He was always pushed aside, ignored, like he wasnt even there, lik his thought didnt matter...Even though he made more sense than anyone else. Not cool man, not cool.

...Shoulda been Shane...
I cant wait til he is dead...Especially after seein' next weeks preview...He's a pathetic f**.

I actually had tears in my eyes when Dale was dyin...Did he have to die that way? ...Been ripped up && sufferin'...The one good person die the most cruel death ):

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Totally. Agree.

I was kinda expecting Dale to die, but was hoping it wouldn't be so soon, and I was hoping it would be done with more care and dignity.
Rip Dale v.v

Magical Millionaire

ita all going to like fall apart now
everyone is going to lose their s**t

and theres going to be no more voice of reason

sdthsdbgksrd

Sweetheart

I cried! It really is a shame he had to die. I am going to miss him so much.
He had such a great philosophy and I feel like he could have taught them all so much more.
Damn right it's gonna be different!

Now if we can just off Lori everything in this show would be perfect!
Im sad to see dale leave to. I dont think he should have died, however i kinda thought that shane was gonna kill him.

Sparkly Lunatic

If we're going by the comic books (lol) Dale was jumped ahead of at least 3-5 of the current cast members dying, most notably Shane, Carol, and Lori.

But of course in the comics there were more kids at the beginning (all of which except for Carl and Sophia are dead ), Daryl didn't exist, and a lot more people were getting their limbs chopped off.

2 episodes left, someone needs to get an amputation at the least.
Shane should have been the one to die

Invisible Lover

The reason it won't be the same is that now that Dale is dead, we can actually progress with the god-damn series.

emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Just wait till next season :]
I all excited for when they move!

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The group's conscience and the voice of reason is gone... I wonder what's going to happen to everyone now.

Dale was a good man. Trustworthy and compassionate. He lost family and friends just like everyone else, yet he retained his character. I find that impressive.
Gunnerblaster
The reason it won't be the same is that now that Dale is dead, we can actually progress with the god-damn series.

emotion_donotwant

How was Dale holding the plot back?

Invisible Lover

Amy Arsonist
Gunnerblaster

emotion_donotwant

He didn't hold the plot back, per say, but he did like to start random conflicts of interest that would bring the entire episode to a grinding halt, just so the script writers could focus on it.

He played a 'holier-than-thou' character that enjoyed jumping to conclusions about people.
Gunnerblaster
Amy Arsonist
Gunnerblaster

emotion_donotwant

He didn't hold the plot back, per say, but he did like to start random conflicts of interest that would bring the entire episode to a grinding halt, just so the script writers could focus on it.

He played a 'holier-than-thou' character that enjoyed jumping to conclusions about people.

Lol, can't you say that about all of the characters? Except for the ones that have been neglected lately, of course.

The main jumping to conclusions he did was about Shane killing Otis. Which was right. And I don't think it's surprising he figured it out. He was the first one to notice Shane changing way back in season one when Shane pointed the gun at Rick behind his back in the woods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff