Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Elegant Princess2
See how lucky I was? biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o.o you are so very lucky indeed!

Adorable Marshmallow

Robayn
Hey guys!! I am looking to update the quotes section of this thread, but I find that my usual sources are really leaving me hanging...

So, naturally, I am asking you *greatest* fans of Daryl Dixon to tell me your top favorite quote of his!!

Check the front page to see if I already have it~

...but if you get me a new quote then it'll be put in the front page and you'll get creditted! THANKS!

this one!! "People in hell want slurpies."

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
I believe RadioWires has his crossed! He can't even spell Daryl's name correctly! I mean, why bother being a fan if ya can't get his name right? It doesn't speak very highly of your status as a fan to misspell a name.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Amai_Neiko
Elegant Princess2
See how lucky I was? biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o.o you are so very lucky indeed!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would've just expolded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
most bad arse mother trucker on the planet. love him!

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thank you Robayn, for putting me on the White List! Made my day! emotion_bigheart

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Amai_Neiko
Robayn
Hey guys!! I am looking to update the quotes section of this thread, but I find that my usual sources are really leaving me hanging...

So, naturally, I am asking you *greatest* fans of Daryl Dixon to tell me your top favorite quote of his!!

Check the front page to see if I already have it~

...but if you get me a new quote then it'll be put in the front page and you'll get creditted! THANKS!

this one!! "People in hell want slurpies."

Awesome xD

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
EarthBoundBaby
I believe RadioWires has his crossed! He can't even spell Daryl's name correctly! I mean, why bother being a fan if ya can't get his name right? It doesn't speak very highly of your status as a fan to misspell a name.

There's lots of reasons a person might have poor spelling! No reason to hold it against anyone. I've been known to make tons of typo's myself smile

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
ApocalypticSaint
Thank you Robayn, for putting me on the White List! Made my day! emotion_bigheart
heart Seeing you gals keep the thread up while I was busy last week made my day!

Adorable Marshmallow

lmao!! omg i love that gif image in the graphics section of him and the kid that plays carl dancing!! rofl heart

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Amai_Neiko
lmao!! omg i love that gif image in the graphics section of him and the kid that plays carl dancing!! rofl heart

Haha yeah xD
That came in a post from Zombie Killer :3
Daryl is so dreamy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff