Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Amazing how much Sasha trusts people. She put herself in the line and got hurt, losing one of the hostage officers. Then we have the idiot priest who is trying too hard to save a church building and keep away from killing to save his life. He almost lost his life. This last episode was ridiculous.

My favorite part was when Darryl used the zombie head he yanked off as a bowling ball with his fingers in the eye sockets to hit that police officer who almost killed him.

What did you all like it dislike about this weeks episode?

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
As I was watching the priest runaway it was just like, where does he even think he's going? Where CAN he go? He's so zombie food.

I loved Beth bribing that other patient with strawberries. Here's some fruit now pretend to be dying.

Here's hoping Eugene doesn't wake up!

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
thetinprince
As I was watching the priest runaway it was just like, where does he even think he's going? Where CAN he go? He's so zombie food.

I loved Beth bribing that other patient with strawberries. Here's some fruit now pretend to be dying.

Here's hoping Eugene doesn't wake up!

HERE HERE! I hope he doesn't wake up. He is now the reason that the group is slit up in half. Let's hope the rest of the group can get back in time before they leave, so the whole crew can get back together. I say they leave him for zombie food and start heading back while they still have a chance.

Beth is fantastic! What a smart cookie!

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Sasha is understandably emotionally distraught. The others shouldn't have left her alone with the hostage (where were the other members of the group and the other hostages during that scene anyway??)

And I realize this isn't a popular opinion right now, but I ******** LOVE Father Gabriel. He's so adorable. I know he left everyone from his church outside to die, and he is the reason there are a bunch of religious zombies walking around with cross necklaces on, but I love him. He's so real. In the real world, not everyone is a giving, self-sacrificing hero... In the real world, there would be people who are so paralyzed by fear that they might cower in a barricaded building to save themselves at the expense of others' lives. I'm excited to see his character evolve on the show.

But about this particular episode - I thought it was pretty boring. I'm ready for this hospital nonsense to be over. I feel like we're spending a lot of time on a plot that's not going to end well, and that wasn't that interesting of a plot to begin with.

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Queequeg89
Sasha is understandably emotionally distraught. The others shouldn't have left her alone with the hostage (where were the other members of the group and the other hostages during that scene anyway??)

And I realize this isn't a popular opinion right now, but I ******** LOVE Father Gabriel. He's so adorable. I know he left everyone from his church outside to die, and he is the reason there are a bunch of religious zombies walking around with cross necklaces on, but I love him. He's so real. In the real world, not everyone is a giving, self-sacrificing hero... In the real world, there would be people who are so paralyzed by fear that they might cower in a barricaded building to save themselves at the expense of others' lives. I'm excited to see his character evolve on the show.

But about this particular episode - I thought it was pretty boring. I'm ready for this hospital nonsense to be over. I feel like we're spending a lot of time on a plot that's not going to end well, and that wasn't that interesting of a plot to begin with.

Actually, you made all solid points. I agree with you. She was emotionally distraught, and she shouldn't have been left alone. We never found out where the group was. Such a boring and empty episode. I'm tired of the hospital nonesense too. Something had to give. The priest can be a little frustrating at times but he really is a good guy. I hope he starts to toughen up before he gets bit.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89

Actually, you made all solid points. I agree with you. She was emotionally distraught, and she shouldn't have been left alone. We never found out where the group was. Such a boring and empty episode. I'm tired of the hospital nonesense too. Something had to give. The priest can be a little frustrating at times but he really is a good guy. I hope he starts to toughen up before he gets bit.

I'm betting we still have a lot more to see of Father Gabriel. He's from the comics, so they wouldn't have introduced him onto the show if they didn't want to have him do something interesting.

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Queequeg89
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89

I'm betting we still have a lot more to see of Father Gabriel. He's from the comics, so they wouldn't have introduced him onto the show if they didn't want to have him do something interesting.

I wish I would have known about the comics. I didn't read them. That's good to know, because now we can know from that he is going to be around awhile. Maybe he will rise and toughen up and be around with the group, or maybe he will turn on them.

Feral Wolf

i hope sasha dies for her stupidity

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
ItsTimeToPretend
i hope sasha dies for her stupidity

I feel the same. Half of me really does understand how emotionally wrecked she is. She shouldn't have been left alone. BUT, I can't help but feel that she should have known it was stupid to listen to a cop they just took hostage who is with the crew and dedicated. Obviously this was coming. She shouldn't have gone and followed him over, and now she is knocked out and he went on his way to hell the crew in the hospital. If she dies, I won't be upset or surprised. Dumb move. Someone dies every season. I bet she's next.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
About the priest. Why didn't he just leave through the door if he wanted to go on this suicide mission?

About Sasha. Why didn't Bob-the-Cop try to take her rifle after knocking her out?

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Neyka
About the priest. Why didn't he just leave through the door if he wanted to go on this suicide mission?

About Sasha. Why didn't Bob-the-Cop try to take her rifle after knocking her out?

So much stupidity in one episode!

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89

I wish I would have known about the comics. I didn't read them. That's good to know, because now we can know from that he is going to be around awhile. Maybe he will rise and toughen up and be around with the group, or maybe he will turn on them.

You can still read them. I didn't know about them until after I watched season 1. I think Father Gabriel will eventually have to kill a zombie in order to save someone, or save himself, and he'll slowly toughen up and become closer to the rest of the group. Right now he is understandably scared. His method of survival up until now has just been "avoid the zombies." He's been kind of just hiding, so this world is pretty new to him still. I'm sure he'll get tougher just like everyone else did.

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Queequeg89
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89

You can still read them. I didn't know about them until after I watched season 1. I think Father Gabriel will eventually have to kill a zombie in order to save someone, or save himself, and he'll slowly toughen up and become closer to the rest of the group. Right now he is understandably scared. His method of survival up until now has just been "avoid the zombies." He's been kind of just hiding, so this world is pretty new to him still. I'm sure he'll get tougher just like everyone else did.

Good points. He is a Christian, and I understand as a Christian myself the whole "thou shalt not kill" command, but in this case we are talking about zombies. He has to wrap his mind around the fact that these zombies are dead people walking. He's not killing anything.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89
SharkxAngel
Queequeg89

Good points. He is a Christian, and I understand as a Christian myself the whole "thou shalt not kill" command, but in this case we are talking about zombies. He has to wrap his mind around the fact that these zombies are dead people walking. He's not killing anything.

I think he feels guilty that he already did kill many of them. He can't bring himself to kill them again. Many of the zombies we've seen him encounter seem to be some of the people he locked out of the church and left to die. The poor guy feels so guilty, and understandably so. But he's going to need to get over that, put the past behind him, and do what needs to be done.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
SharkxAngel
Neyka

So much stupidity in one episode!

Not to forget that it took Maggie a long time to realize that they shouldn't let Eugene just lie there in the middle of the sun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff