Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Sasha is only guilty of having a good heart. She can handle herself. The priest is guilty of being a coward & can't do crap. He pissed me off on how he goes off to the school and then because of his mistake he brings em back to the church. Being stupid and a coward like him should be a crime xD

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Rainbow Pastries
Sasha is only guilty of having a good heart. She can handle herself. The priest is guilty of being a coward & can't do crap. He pissed me off on how he goes off to the school and then because of his mistake he brings em back to the church. Being stupid and a coward like him should be a crime xD

I am so done with the priest. He needs to die now. I cannot believe he led those damn walkers to the church. What the hell?!

Fashionable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
SharkxAngel
Rainbow Pastries

I am so done with the priest. He needs to die now. I cannot believe he led those damn walkers to the church. What the hell?!

Honestly I would have just let him die. He knew the risk of sneaking out. Anyone in that situation would be smart and go with a group later on when they come back. Not that hard. But no, of course he has to be selfish and has the gaul to come back with a hoard after they worked so hard to seal up the church. Besides he did the exact same thing to his congregants when they came to seek shelter. He let them all die. Karma will be a b to him soon hopefully.

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I feel like the priest is what people would actually be like in a world like this.

People do a lot of stupid crap when they're scared. Who has time to think when there are man-eating undead people everywhere? There is too much stuff for him to take in.

I'm surprised he had the guts to leave in the first place! I'd be too scared to leave the comfort of the church if I were in his shoes, especially with so many close calls with death. eek
Michonne is the only sane black person on the show lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff