Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
WTF...... I;m watching walking dead rite now----yes rite now----n like randall was a zombie but Daryl and Glenn couldnt find any bites on him!!! can somebody tell me how he turned to a walker without getting bit????

Friendly Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Ohhh yessss Shane jux died!!!!! Yay *does the happy dance* heart
when you die u automatically turn into a zombie..
the virus is airborne. Everyone has it no matter what.I guess you could say the virus activated when humans die. Something like that.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xXXcopperloveXXx
WTF...... I;m watching walking dead rite now----yes rite now----n like randall was a zombie but Daryl and Glenn couldnt find any bites on him!!! can somebody tell me how he turned to a walker without getting bit????

Well, since a lot of people believe it's airborne then maybe someone sneezed on him and he turned.
VirginianRanger
xXXcopperloveXXx

Well, since a lot of people believe it's airborne then maybe someone sneezed on him and he turned.

stare its in the air Kind of like dust or pollen, its everywhere.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
VirginianRanger
xXXcopperloveXXx

Oh...so Zyrtex isn't gonna help then?
VirginianRanger
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
VirginianRanger
xXXcopperloveXXx

LMFAO!! not even close. Maybe lots of advil. xD I think that was what the doctor told rick at the FDA building when he whispered into his ear. Or something along the lines of the following choices
A: Everyone is already infected with the virus (And resulting in rick knowing that the two dead cops in previous episodes died naturally and became zombies. no bite marks)
B: Your wife, Lori, is pregnant. (Rick knowing that lori has been pregnant the whole time but waitied for her to tell him))

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
VirginianRanger
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
VirginianRanger
xXXcopperloveXXx

LMFAO!! not even close. Maybe lots of advil. xD I think that was what the doctor told rick at the FDA building when he whispered into his ear. Or something along the lines of the following choices
A: Everyone is already infected with the virus (And resulting in rick knowing that the two dead cops in previous episodes died naturally and became zombies. no bite marks)
B: Your wife, Lori, is pregnant. (Rick knowing that lori has been pregnant the whole time but waitied for her to tell him))

I think "B" makes for a better plot line now that Shane's out of the picture, but you may be on to something.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
He had a lot of open cuts & raw areas from being beaten and from trying to escape the handcuffs. Randall got very up close & personal with that zombie girl and contact with Shane who was apparently infected as well.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
xXXcopperloveXXx

You asked.
Everyone has an airborne virus now, they are all infected. BUT it doesn't take effect like if you are normally bitten. This virus only takes effect when you die, when the brain shuts down. If you look back to the episode where Rick and Shane took Randall to the Police Station to drop him off and let him go, two officers and a whole group of people had been turned, the officers didn't appear to have any bite marks on them either, that I seen anyways.

Dale would have turned as well if they didn't shoot him in the head. Shane also turns as well, I am sure you have already finished watching the episode, so after Rick kills him he sits over him for a little. Then when he walks away Shane re-awakens as a Walker and Carl shoots him. The season final will probably explain more, or you can read the comic.

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hey, my name is Randall and I'm still alive--Oh wait, you were talking about Randall in the show. xd Sorry, I just wanted to that. rolleyes

Friendly Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
VirginianRanger
xXXcopperloveXXx

kk ty biggrin DD im jux lke O.o duhh fak??? i was hella confused
xCyclonic
Whats wid all da retards up in here?

It isn't airborne, dumb asses, don't say it like you're absolutely sure. D=

Here's how it really is...

Everyone has the virus, everyone is infected with it.

It only activates once there is death, that is the trigger.

No matter how you died, the death triggers it.

Shane twisted the kids neck and he died.
Then turned into a zombie.

so what youre trying to say is that everyone is born with it? I highly doubt that. There is no other way they can get it rather than it being airborne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff