Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Light Hearthnet
Dasts
"Barricading" how cool is that, being locked in a ******** cubicle surrounded by a bunch of assholes until i go nuts?no thanks.
Id either be a subterranean nuclear bunker or nothing at all, id rather just haul a** and make sure my last days as alive would be worth it, probably naked eating a shitload of garbage and killing zombies.

Well that's why being on a cruise ship is the best way to barricade yourself from the hordes.
Lollll

I know, you are zombie proof since you are surrounded by water, you have plenty of supplies and theres the mobility thing ( but i am no captain so i would probably end sinking that ********)
but on the whole barricading thing still the same thing, trapped in a small place forever plus surrounded by water...
I mean, its the apocalypse, id rather have one last hurrah on a suicidal rampage.

Anyway, theres the chance of the military might go nuts and shoot down all ships and planes to avoid people moving to other cites spreading zombiness and all that s**t.
Also how a everyday guy could get access into it?
Like most of you guys said:
1: in a Gun Shop
2: in Home Depot
I picked Home Depot beacause there are useful tools like jack hammers and in any emergency case i'd be the first one to split a zombies head in half xd
How to kill zombies: First you find an old bat it cant be a plstic one, it has to be metal.Second dont go in to walmert if zombies see you you cant run far.Thrid dont be scared zombies well in joy that .Fourth a place to hid is on a boat zombies cant swim and thats all. smile
Zomibes are scary sad

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Pawn shop windows have bars and everything is bared

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dasts
Light Hearthnet
Dasts
"Barricading" how cool is that, being locked in a ******** cubicle surrounded by a bunch of assholes until i go nuts?no thanks.
Id either be a subterranean nuclear bunker or nothing at all, id rather just haul a** and make sure my last days as alive would be worth it, probably naked eating a shitload of garbage and killing zombies.

Well that's why being on a cruise ship is the best way to barricade yourself from the hordes.
Lollll

I know, you are zombie proof since you are surrounded by water, you have plenty of supplies and theres the mobility thing ( but i am no captain so i would probably end sinking that ********)
but on the whole barricading thing still the same thing, trapped in a small place forever plus surrounded by water...
I mean, its the apocalypse, id rather have one last hurrah on a suicidal rampage.

Anyway, theres the chance of the military might go nuts and shoot down all ships and planes to avoid people moving to other cites spreading zombiness and all that s**t.

You're forgetting that cruise ship is also move-able.
and the military is going to nuke the cities, never the airbases or wharfs.

And I'm a genius so I can learn how to operate a giant cruise ship in no time (with internet access LOL)
i will go to the police department and find some good wepons the i will go to walmart...

Questionable Borg

Dasts
Light Hearthnet
Dasts

Lollll

There's the military, and zombies may be stupid, but it's also not that hard to sink a ship.

Questionable Borg

XxEVILxSuicidexX
Like most of you guys said:
1: in a Gun Shop
2: in Home Depot
I picked Home Depot beacause there are useful tools like jack hammers and in any emergency case i'd be the first one to split a zombies head in half xd
1. A gun shot is eventually going to run out of ammo.

2. Don't jack hammers require electricity? What if the power goes out?

Questionable Borg

soul DDs
How to kill zombies: First you find an old bat it cant be a plstic one, it has to be metal.Second dont go in to walmert if zombies see you you cant run far.Thrid dont be scared zombies well in joy that .Fourth a place to hid is on a boat zombies cant swim and thats all. smile
But zombies could easily sink a boat.

Questionable Borg

Reptaurr
Pawn shop windows have bars and everything is bared
But I doubt it is miltary strength metal. Plus, most zombies probably know how to contort, sliding through metal wouldn't be very hard.

Questionable Borg

Aenil Lyam
i will go to the police department and find some good wepons the i will go to walmart...
You'll eventually run out of ammo.
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
yeah.. you are right but from a lot of thing in walmart you can make better weapons

Questionable Borg

Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
yeah.. you are right but from a lot of thing in walmart you can make better weapons
Like what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces