Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
i will go to the police department and find some good wepons the i will go to walmart...
You'll eventually run out of ammo.
yeah.. you are right but from a lot of thing in walmart you can make better weapons
Like what?
well, they sell almost everything in walmart, you can use a hammer, a nailgun, maybe a chainsaw, you can make cocktails from flamable liquids and a lot more

Questionable Borg

Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
i will go to the police department and find some good wepons the i will go to walmart...
yeah.. you are right but from a lot of thing in walmart you can make better weapons
Like what?
well, they sell almost everything in walmart, you can use a hammer, a nailgun, maybe a chainsaw, you can make cocktails from flamable liquids and a lot more
Hammer would be good.

Naillgun = run out of nails.
Chainsaw = run out of gas.
Cocktails = run out of alcohol
1.In space on a huge spaceship.
2.Maybe where the food supply is.
3.Because zombies arent in space and therye not smart enough to build a spaceship.
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Like what?
Hammer would be good.

oooh i get your point, kk mma gloves+ductape+nails = you get mi point.
machete + gasoline = machete with fire
shopping car + propane gas+ one bullet= booom!!

Questionable Borg

Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Like what?
Hammer would be good.

What does mma gloves + ducttape + nails do?

Machete + gasoline, would be good...but in order to use a machete you have to be close, you'll get burned before you have the chance.

shopping cart + propane + bullet = you also go boom

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mayor Gravity
Reptaurr
Pawn shop windows have bars and everything is bared
But I doubt it is miltary strength metal. Plus, most zombies probably know how to contort, sliding through metal wouldnt be very hard.
most pawnshops have soils metal bars with the fence windows and plus all the guns and ammo for a while
A PRISON IS THE WAY TO GO.
WHY? because steel bars inside cells, barb wire fences, Theres a kitchen and a cafiteria for the prisoners to eat WERE YOU COULD EAT steel walls lots of gates, asumeing theres wepons ITS A PRISON!? lol, and of course a shelter, AND there are video cameras every were id say its a great place to go. ( sad :
Mayor Gravity
Dasts
Light Hearthnet
Dasts
"Barricading" how cool is that, being locked in a ******** cubicle surrounded by a bunch of assholes until i go nuts?no thanks.
Id either be a subterranean nuclear bunker or nothing at all, id rather just haul a** and make sure my last days as alive would be worth it, probably naked eating a shitload of garbage and killing zombies.

Well that's why being on a cruise ship is the best way to barricade yourself from the hordes.
Lollll

I know, you are zombie proof since you are surrounded by water, you have plenty of supplies and theres the mobility thing ( but i am no captain so i would probably end sinking that ********)
but on the whole barricading thing still the same thing, trapped in a small place forever plus surrounded by water...
I mean, its the apocalypse, id rather have one last hurrah on a suicidal rampage.

Anyway, theres the chance of the military might go nuts and shoot down all ships and planes to avoid people moving to other cites spreading zombiness and all that s**t.
Also how a everyday guy could get access into it?
There's the military, and zombies may be stupid, but it's also not that hard to sink a ship.

Oh yeah?how many ships did you sink till now?
Its in the ocean!...considering they are able to swim PLUS able to swim to the middle on an ocean, how they gonna break through?kicking, punching and biting the hull?
(i never sunked down a ship before so i have no idea how you do it)
ii-CookieBreed-ii
WHY? because steel bars inside cells, barb wire fences, Theres a kitchen and a cafiteria for the prisoners to eat WERE YOU COULD EAT steel walls lots of gates, asumeing theres wepons ITS A PRISON!? lol, and of course a shelter, AND there are video cameras every were id say its a great place to go. ( sad :

It looks very exciting too, you are living on the apocalypse, being able to do whatever you want, the world is your playground! no rules, nobody to judge you, nothing can stop you from kicking the bucket and realizing all your wishes like a gta in real life....so what would you do?lock yourself in a prison of course!
Light Hearthnet
Dasts
Light Hearthnet
Dasts
"Barricading" how cool is that, being locked in a ******** cubicle surrounded by a bunch of assholes until i go nuts?no thanks.
Id either be a subterranean nuclear bunker or nothing at all, id rather just haul a** and make sure my last days as alive would be worth it, probably naked eating a shitload of garbage and killing zombies.

Well that's why being on a cruise ship is the best way to barricade yourself from the hordes.
Lollll

I know, you are zombie proof since you are surrounded by water, you have plenty of supplies and theres the mobility thing ( but i am no captain so i would probably end sinking that ********)
but on the whole barricading thing still the same thing, trapped in a small place forever plus surrounded by water...
I mean, its the apocalypse, id rather have one last hurrah on a suicidal rampage.

Anyway, theres the chance of the military might go nuts and shoot down all ships and planes to avoid people moving to other cites spreading zombiness and all that s**t.

You're forgetting that cruise ship is also move-able.
and the military is going to nuke the cities, never the airbases or wharfs.

And I'm a genius so I can learn how to operate a giant cruise ship in no time (with internet access LOL)

I said there "Theres the mobility thing" but unless you have the know how to drive a ship securely its more often you will end killing yourself (i mean, its not that they just randonly pick an a*****e and let him drive a goddamn cruiser)...also is rather optimistic to think internet will go on during the apocalypse, not to mention the lack of energy.
Sigh, people will have to resort to 80s hairy pr0m, old playboys and victoria secrets magazines.... crying

And im not one of these people with zombie proof plans but duuuude, nuking a city would be a last resort thing, they would first make sure people couldn't move to other cities and spread the disease or whatever, they would blow ships, airports (or at least close them down), barricades on the roads, they would close their borders completely, (it make sense for me), i mean..its makes more sense to shut down an airport than nuke the ******** city down.

And if the mitilary dont fell like blowing themselves and their facilities is more likely they gonna rule the world confused then they gonna fight each other for power and supremacy and its gonna be a world war 3 and wow........im gonna copyright that.

Unforgiving Tactician

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
1. in a werehouse with a flat roof
2. fortify the roof and blockoff all entrances ninja
3. by hiding in a werehouse i'll beable to loot homes for food and supplies and keep an eye out for a helicopter
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Like what?
Hammer would be good.

Machete + gasoline, would be good...but in order to use a machete you have to be close, you'll get burned before you have the chance.

well you get gloves with nail , like a baseball with nails if you like kick boxing you can use that and get a lot of kills, you got to be careful but is gonna be fun

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lol... kickboxing with a zombie is suicide. YOU will exhaust yourself faster than swinging a weapon, and if you tier-out. 1 grip is all it takes to kill you.

[0quote="Aenil Lyam"]
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Mayor Gravity
Aenil Lyam
Hammer would be good.

well you get gloves with nail , like a baseball with nails if you like kick boxing you can use that and get a lot of kills, you got to be careful but is gonna be fun

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
LOL, DUDE, I've SUNK A LOT OF SHIPS! ( in Battleship 2 ) LOL

Dasts
Mayor Gravity
Dasts
Light Hearthnet
Dasts

Lollll

There's the military, and zombies may be stupid, but it's also not that hard to sink a ship.

Oh yeah?how many ships did you sink till now?
Its in the ocean!...considering they are able to swim PLUS able to swim to the middle on an ocean, how they gonna break through?kicking, punching and biting the hull?
(i never sunked down a ship before so i have no idea how you do it)
Dasts
ii-CookieBreed-ii

It looks very exciting too, you are living on the apocalypse, being able to do whatever you want, the world is your playground! no rules, nobody to judge you, nothing can stop you from kicking the bucket and realizing all your wishes like a gta in real life....so what would you do?lock yourself in a prison of course!

Im guessing that lovely little paragragh was sarcasim.. :'D nice. if it was i dont see why your doing that it is a forum talking about good places to hide..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff