Welcome to Gaia! ::

When he died my boyfriend cried

Nerd

You know right? His death wasn't even cool or very heroic, it was just boring and pointless.

I guess there can't be 3 black people on a show.

Wealthy Noob

Id say i disagree on tht one but everyone has an opinion.
Gibson22sg
At least he didn't die first...Not within the series anyway.

he even died the 3rd season..not the first episode...

Timid Fairy

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
EVERYONE IS TALKING ABIOUT THIs

Witty Dabbler

BiaA
You know right? His death wasn't even cool or very heroic, it was just boring and pointless.

Did you even watch the show? His death was cool AND heroic...He charged into walkers and sacrificed himself so Carol could get away. T-dog is was a beast.

Dangerous Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
cause the black prisoners is his replacement

Nerd

Gibson22sg
BiaA

Did you even watch the show? His death was cool AND heroic...He charged into walkers and sacrificed himself so Carol could get away. T-dog is was a beast.

I'm talking about the way he got bitten, when he saved Carol t he knew he was going to become a walker anyway.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bektastic
They replaced one old guy with an even older guy, lol.
I liked Dale better.

Dale didn't have an infinite ammo shotgun* emotion_donotwant

*until the plot called for him to reload

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
A Random Act of Terror
Bektastic
They replaced one old guy with an even older guy, lol.
I liked Dale better.

Dale didn't have an infinite ammo shotgun* emotion_donotwant

*until the plot called for him to reload

This is true.
III N00B III
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
THE NEW BLACK DUDE IS GONNA DIE SO THAT MORGAN CAN COME BACK!!!! LOLOLOL! BLACK ACTORS ALWAYS LIVE LONGER THAN HISPANIC ONES THOUGH LOL! WHO WAS THE LAST HISPANIC IN THE GROUP? MORALES WHO LEAVES ON HIS OWN WITH HIS FAM, THEN THERE WAS GUILLERMO, WHO HAD LESS TIME THAN MORALES, SUPPOSEDLY HE AND HIS WHOLE GROUP GOT OVERRUN. THEN FAST FORWARD TO SEASON 3, WHERE THEY INTRODUCE ANOTHER HISPANIC DUDE, THE PRISONER TOMAS, BUT THEN HE GETS KILLED RIGHT AWAY LOL! THE MORE HISPANICS THEY INTRODUCE THE FASTER THEY KILL THEM OFF LMFAO! BS IF YOU ASK ME HAHA! BY THE WAY T-DOGG DIED A HERO! xd mrgreen

i hope morgan comes back and i agree t-dogg had the best death and he died messin zombies up

HELL YEAH DUDE. I LIKED MORGAN'S STORY, JUST HIM AND HIS SON DUANE SURVIVING AFTER LOSING HIS WIFE, AND TRYING TO BRING HIMSELF TO SHOOT HER AFTER. THEY SHOULD'VE PUT THEM AS A MAIN CHARACTER.
Its inevitable in almost every movie or show the black guy dies. Not trying to sound racist or anything, but that's just how the film industry is. I don't think its anything personal, but it seems they always pick the black guy to die first.....I don't really know why. But that's just how it is, he had a good run though.....at least they let him live a little bit.
I love how this title is "The black guy" and not just T-dog because there was only one black guy to begin with xD

Manly Lunatic

Normal story... black guy always dies...

Oh and the the baby wouldn't bite Maggie because it has no teeth.

Wealthy Noob

Qyp
Normal story... black guy always dies...

Oh and the the baby wouldn't bite Maggie because it has no teeth.

O: true!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces