Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

III N00B III
damn girl spoiler alert i havnt seen that 1 yet

I didn't ruin s**t. Thats your fault for going through forums of people who TALK about the episode once it's played neutral

Hygienic Gawker

D: I know, so not fair! He's a great character. Totally not biased opinion because I got him as a result from the character quiz.

I'm still watching season two, I'm up to the episode where Rick, Glenn and the Old Doctor bring that guy Randall back to the farm after he was left behind by his group. My sister was watching the new episodes though and I was unlucky enough to look at the screen just before a walker chomped down on T-Dog. T__T So not fair.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Evil bob439
They replaced one with another. The one prisoner. So it isn't racist.

wahmbulance I AM SICK AND TIRED OF s**t LIKE THIS! RACE DOESN'T EXACTLY ENTER INTO THIS!! wahmbulance
Just how frickin many whites died waaaaaaaay BEFORE T-Dog? Even a Latino family! I don't recall any Latinos whining about that! THE WHOLE ENTIRE FRICKIN WORLD HAS EXPERIENCED LOSS AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT ONE BLACK DUDE?!
Well, if it makes your a** ache a little less, they still have the black convict!
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Wealthy Noob

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
-Eh ldgaf-
III N00B III
damn girl spoiler alert i havnt seen that 1 yet

I didn't ruin s**t. Thats your fault for going through forums of people who TALK about the episode once it's played neutral [/quote

well im finally caught up with it so now you can talk about it

Invisible Fatcat

EarthBoundBaby
Evil bob439

wahmbulance I AM SICK AND TIRED OF s**t LIKE THIS! RACE DOESN'T EXACTLY ENTER INTO THIS!! wahmbulance
Just how frickin many whites died waaaaaaaay BEFORE T-Dog? Even a Latino family! I don't recall any Latinos whining about that! THE WHOLE ENTIRE FRICKIN WORLD HAS EXPERIENCED LOSS AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT ONE BLACK DUDE?!
Well, if it makes your a** ache a little less, they still have the black convict!

Well I personaly don't like almost all the characters and enjoy seeing them die, especially slow painful deaths. It's just sometime people have a fit becuase of the said race. So I figured sence it was an awe kinda thread that I was commenting in they might want to use said racist card so I jsutifyed it with meh they replaced him with another.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Evil bob439
EarthBoundBaby
Evil bob439

Well I personaly don't like almost all the characters and enjoy seeing them die, especially slow painful deaths. It's just sometime people have a fit becuase of the said race. So I figured sence it was an awe kinda thread that I was commenting in they might want to use said racist card so I jsutifyed it with meh they replaced him with another.

Actually, I don't really see this as Your Fault, so I'm sorry I chose your post to rant on. You were just convenient. DAMN THE LUCK, huh?
I just don't think the race card can even be considered in this type of sitch. Considering that most of the world is dead and not just one race, I can't see how the OP'er could even mention it.
he black that why
ikr i lovet dog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas