Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crazy girl4321
pirate pirate pirate

*Looks at all the emoticons* ...Interesting thought about the topic....

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
~Sana~Karata~
So hoping she's gone. I want the endgame couple in the comics to happen 8>.

Me too, Lori was slowing everyone down. Ps, I love our signature! best moment of Andrea ever!
tonight's episode raises the question again cause
Rick gets a phonecall at the prison from "Lori". Could be a fake, a prank, or maybe she is actually alive
Skull x Child
Rick gets a phonecall at the prison from "Lori". Could be a fake, a prank, or maybe she is actually alive
Lol..

He was hallucinating.

Sparkly Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
psyst3m
Skull x Child
Lol..

He was hallucinating.

3nodding

He was definitely hallucinating. He needed closure, even if it wasn't real he needed it to regain himself.

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
xAkai Tora the Cursedx
~Sana~Karata~
So hoping she's gone. I want the endgame couple in the comics to happen 8>.

Me too, Lori was slowing everyone down. Ps, I love our signature! best moment of Andrea ever!

Isn't Andrea great xD, i'm a little disappointed in her for what she did in the latest episode though ;l.
I agree. There was no body left behind, so that could mean she's alive, BUT if she was attacked be the walker, she would have turned and we all know walkers ARE dead, so technically she is dead... Yesh. 3nodding
Darque Machina
perhaps it ate Carol and not Lori but I find that highly unlikely since there was a big blood stain leading right to the zombie from where Lori was dissected lol

I first that that the zombie that was by the big blood trail WAS lori, just all ugly and nasty since she was a zombie.... like that crawler that only had her upper body that was wondering around the field... and i also found it scary how rick was stabbing the s**t out of the zombies belly razz but i guess that wasnt lori...

Wheezing Lunatic

Yes. Yes she is. Carl shot her in the face after she had her stomach ripped open to get the baby out. I don't think anyone can survive that.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm convinced that Zombie Lori will make an appearance it just seems like a plot hole to suddenly have them eat bones or the fat walker was a red herring
God some of you people really grasp at straws, shes dead, Carl shot her in the head, a walker ate her corpse, it wasnt a "bullet" Rick found on the ground it was a shell casing learn something about guns, and the phone calls were Rick going off the deep end

Devoted Seeker

12,825 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
i think shes either alive or a zombie, since that walker couldnt have eaten her entirly(sorry for da bad spellin) i mean a zombie's teeth r about to fall so how that walker could've eaten her bones n she n not leaving any trail n i doubt that carl couldve end her there was no blodd splash or anythin ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff