Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't want the zombies to kill me! crying I want them to kill other people twisted
Guerrilla tactics and covert operations inside of zombie red zones are the best ways of surviving.
Two man recon/scavenging teams, with a forward operating base that is moved every two weeks.
Keep a 20 mile distance from red zones and be wary of rats, the zombie's aren't the only lethal thing. With rotting flesh comes rats and disease. So if you know a doctor, medic, or trained medical professional, guard them with your life.

Also pick up military field manuals and survival guides used by MI6 and Navy Seals and Recon teams. You can find them at some military stores and various places. Usually cost $5-$10 so buy a bunch. Even if there aren't any zombies they are handy.
Electric fences do well to keep anything unwanted out. Rig a portable chain link fence with a small generator or car battery, and reinforce it with steel poles and crossing rods.
Security camera's with infra red also help and rigging motion sensors (all which can be found in electronic stores such as Fry's) will keep you up to speed on protection.

If you're going to do some scavenging it's best to wait at least a week. Reason for this is that prisoners are on rare occasion set loose to help defend a key location and if the guards are over run then they might run amok. Also that first week is known as the "Frenzy Period".

I would also recommend tactical knives or machetes for the very fact they're quick, silent, and machetes can break and sever limbs very easily.

Golden Gekko

Dasts
This is why i wanna get dual chainsaws linked with chains (or maybe one attached to my arm) once zombies apocalypse begins, the few survivors would be all like "Whooa, its so cool to live in a apocalyptic woooorld!its a dream coming true!" and then BAM! i punch them in the balls and slash their guts in the process mutilating their bodies, assholes!
Nice tip bro, you will definately survive :3 LOL If only I had the smarts emotion_c8
God of Shadow
Guerrilla tactics and covert operations inside of zombie red zones are the best ways of surviving.
Two man recon/scavenging teams, with a forward operating base that is moved every two weeks.
Keep a 20 mile distance from red zones and be wary of rats, the zombie's aren't the only lethal thing. With rotting flesh comes rats and disease. So if you know a doctor, medic, or trained medical professional, guard them with your life.

Also pick up military field manuals and survival guides used by MI6 and Navy Seals and Recon teams. You can find them at some military stores and various places. Usually cost $5-$10 so buy a bunch. Even if there aren't any zombies they are handy.
Electric fences do well to keep anything unwanted out. Rig a portable chain link fence with a small generator or car battery, and reinforce it with steel poles and crossing rods.
Security camera's with infra red also help and rigging motion sensors (all which can be found in electronic stores such as Fry's) will keep you up to speed on protection.

If you're going to do some scavenging it's best to wait at least a week. Reason for this is that prisoners are on rare occasion set loose to help defend a key location and if the guards are over run then they might run amok. Also that first week is known as the "Frenzy Period".

I would also recommend tactical knives or machetes for the very fact they're quick, silent, and machetes can break and sever limbs very easily.
Zombies are dead, you cant kill them they will kill everyone no one can kill them if the walking dead do attack we well all die. stare
soul DDs
Zombies are dead, you cant kill them they will kill everyone no one can kill them if the walking dead do attack we well all die. stare

Doesn't mean I can't shoot, decapitate, burn, use explosive ordinance, or run them over.
It's a re-animated human body, it can die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff